NEED INVESTMENT ADVICE

hey there mongoloids

going to travel for 2 weeks
no internet connection whatsoever

crypto networth around 2 million USD

should I liquidate everything now or suicide when I come back? is this shit really going to 0? i'm not sure i would be able to handle the loses

need expert advice

Other urls found in this thread:

s16.pixxxels.org/o92uymvnn/pic5.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce plox

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

Sauce please

SPLIT IT STUPID IDIOT

My god this board is worse than /b

Here.
s16.pixxxels.org/o92uymvnn/pic5.jpg

Ugh did not expect that.

Whoah. Thanks but I think I like OP's version better. Yes, I'm a small nipple pleb.

Just put in a stop loss you retard

OP censored it for a good reason, yeah.