How do we solve the US debt problem?

War

It's not a problem, federal debt isn't like home debt

debt is not a problem. you can have as much debt as you want.

debt is not a problem.

just nuke the US and most problems we have on the world are canished.

muricans are the most degenerated, delusional, hypocrite, dumbed down subhuman scumbags on the world.

hope NK is doing his job...

Ignore it. It's all imaginary anyway.

Smells awfully pajeet around here...

Did you find your street or have you finally poo'd in loo?

hes not wrong amerimutt

>assumes I'm American

Print more money and doom the future generations. Fuck those guys.

The debt is unsolvable, it would cause a deflationary crash if it were paid down - there's more debt than there is money to pay the debt. Imagine it like matter and anti matter, you could collide all the matter we have to cancel the anti matter but there will still left with anti matter after. There is more debt than money therefore we must go deeper into debt to service debt, it can never be solved, it will just lead to collapse of the gub and currency. There is nothing you can do to stop it, but it is your responsibility to protect your self against it. Buy gold. Also peep my meme, the dollar will go to 0.

Brits are worse than indians

All debt are denominated in USD. Once everything starts running on cryptos it wont matter anymore

PRINT MORE MONEY

>assumes I'm English

Lets mining cryptos on supercomputers

You know the answer but it scares you.

We default on the debt. Next question.

Cut all entitlement programs (SS gets a grandfathered in list, but will be ended after the last person on the list is dead), declare Israel an enemy of the US, and end all foreign wars by bringing ever single troop back.

stop letting women and minorities vote

>Economy not working? Just destroy economy altogether then!

eg venezuela

>stage glorious people's revolution
>accomplish coup d'etat
>declare new nation with new government
>settle all accounts by declaring all of the former USA's debts null & void
>neither credit nor debit carry over from the old nation to the new nation
>clean slate but we still have massive military and we'll armed populous
>double dog dare anyone to come try to collect

By ignoring it!

Deport all blacks to Africa, deport all spics to their home countries, send all White libs to deathcamps.

Sell Alaska.

>the Venezuela meme
All those sanctions imposed on it by the US totally have nothing to do with their predicament.

Finally, a serious answer

put some taxes on the rich

>us gdp 18.5 trillion
>us assets practically infinite
>us only super power, cannot be defeated militarily

Remind me again why I should care about $20 trillion in debt?

You forgot the most important point, which is that US dollars are the world reserve currency.

All Jews to Israel too

morons, inflation is going to go out of control soon , due to the amount of bonds the Fed is issuing ( at low interest rates), there is too much cheap money in circulation. They WILL have to raise interest rates eventually, to deter people from spending and to attempt to tame inflation. When that happens, US interest on debt will skyrocket, and we will enter a recession worse than 2008. Crypto will not benefit from this- as if the recession is so severe that millions are laid off and bankrupt, they will cash out of all assets just to feed their families

We switch from usd to bitcoin.
As all usd becomes worthless so becomes the debt.

Inflation.

>literally doesn't understand what FIAT is

> USD is a shitcoin with infinite supply, fuelled by government debt

If there was no debt the fed wouldn't be able to create money out of nothing.