Has anyone actually managed to successfully withdraw their funds from us.binance?

Can you screenshot proof with tx link?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/
binance.com.

kr.binance.blablablabla
youtu.be/wd-wN9Z9jBI
etherscan.io/tx/0xf82e2ab6b00fab72c161b1ec0125069969629962c3507b64e89f21cd556f6cd7
us.binance.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no because it's a phishing scam

lol the webiste is wrong
binance.com/ is still down

Your not going to be able to withdraw right now. The confirmation email links back to binance.com, which is still down. Anyone saying us.binance.com is a phishing scam is a complete retard. It's a fucking subdomain, and it's legit.

fuck am i fucked if i logged in to us.binance.com

I'm actually starting to think it might be. The longer this goes on the more concerned I'm getting. First the problem was a data sequencing issue, then all of a sudden it's a DDOS attack. I'm not logging into us.binance. It says on the fucking login page to make sure you're at binance.com. What is the reason why us.binance.com is working fine but binance.com is still down? It's smelling fucking fishy. I only have about 15% of my portfolio on there but I'd still hate to lose it.

Worked for me but when they send verify withdrawal email you need to copy the link and remove https:/www. and replace with the us.

if you logged into us.binance say goodbye to all your funds lmfao you are a fucking retard if you did that

Oh my god you fucking retard. us.binance.com is safe because "us." is just a subdomain of "binance.com"

> murican spotted

us.binance is legit. Just tested moving my BAT to cobinhood. Don't laugh at my small stacks please.

it could point to an entirely different server
do you even know how domains work?

whoops pic related

I can add a random subdomain (a record or cname) to any of my domains and point it anywhere I want. If someone has hijacked their DNS intermediary (CDN) this could be the case. It's really that simple. All it'd take is a hack of the CEO's twitter and someone plugging in a random server and there you go, goodbye funds.

Do not fall for it guys or say goodbye to your link

Good call, thanks.

I can't even tell if you're being sarcastic. us.binance is fucked they confirmed it themselves lol. hf getting scammed

You need to right click the Verify Withdraw button and copy link address. Then paste it in and edit out the part and replace it with us.binance. It will go through then.

No I haven't, I assume that once DDOS stops fucking things it will be possible.

Working for me already made a trade

>mommy im scared

I used the .us domain the last 5 months , its an official binance domain dont stres out

ok i was able to send link out. kr.binance worked. my wallet says linkies are there and transaction is fully confirmed

just use kr.binance.com and on the confirmation URL just ad kr after http:// like kr.binance.blablablabla

it works fine, just withdraw some eos and omg.

Dude, go fuck yourself.

>sea otter live web cam

can someone confirm this is true?

confirmed. it's true

I love the otters what can I say. If you're ever in Monterey CA go to the aquarium.

>ITT massive dribbling retards who don't know how sub domains work

binance.com getting DDOS'd is one thing, but to compromise the domain and add/redirect the us.binance.com domain and somehow not alert the binance staff would be a huge fucking feat, i'd go ahead and donate my entire stack to anyone who did that out of sheer awe.

>redirect clients to your own phishing site
>but warn people to only use main site
>retards still login to the fake one
>blame stolen passwords on someone else, claim hack
the perfect exit

are u guys really using another site that its not BINANCE.COM?
good luck getting scamed faggots
stay poor

haahahahah

lmao
kawaii

youtu.be/wd-wN9Z9jBI

Just gonna leave this here

lol getting scamed on a subdomain of binance.com? serious? and how would you like to take my money from my account with Password 2FA and SMS verification?

US.binance.com and KR.binance.com works fine. no problem with withdraw, trading or anything.

This statement is entirely factual. Doesn't mean that's actually what has happened but it is certainly plausible

Binance android app is working as it should. I havent done any orders but I can see sales happening.

see

On my iOS app I can see the recent trades but the chart doesn’t load

still refuse to log in until binance.com is back up. you dumb motherfuckers just got phished

I've already bought some VEN and withdrew it to my MEW address...so if us.binance.com is a scam site then my respect goes to the scammers for running an upright service. 10/10

But my funds are already in my wallet off of Binance.

get fucked shill, you hackers wont be getting my funds

hahahahha same to me. best scammers so far. they also withdraw my OMG and EOS to my wallet. nice service

Omg how stupid are some of you?? Google subdomains regards! Its not a scam.

Their fees are even lower then Binance's usually are! So happy to be doing business with these hackers!

ITS STILL NOT WORKING FOR ME

nice, just withdraw 100k

I just logged in and withdrew my eos. Site works fine and honestly way faster than the regular binance. I didn't have a lot in there anyway so I figured it was worth the risk.

the only hangup was that I had to change the link of the withdrawal confirmation email from www.binance to us.binance. Funds already in wallet.

yes yes, this new binance is best

me withdraw 2000 link and they give me also extra 50000 free link

hopefully new binance stay here

Has McAfee started eating his dick?

Binance is all ogre.

You got Mt. Goxed. It's over, Binance is exit scamming us

post link

cunts

I was able to withdraw

etherscan.io/tx/0xf82e2ab6b00fab72c161b1ec0125069969629962c3507b64e89f21cd556f6cd7

>with tx link?

You're falling for the oldest trick in the book by scammers.

lel no one is falling for that

Pretty sure this isn't a phishing scam but a deliberate "technical issue" to prevent people from suddenly withdrawing all of their coins.

SELL SELL SELL REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOOOO MY FUNDS ITS ALL GONE

I just made withdrawal. Just copypaste that confirmation address from mail and change binance.com to this.

us.binance.com

retard

I can't withdraw using desktop app, can I?

what if ceo twitter got hacked?

They dont even have Digibyte listed on their exchange, what made you think its not a joke of an exchange?

MetaCert does not recognize us.binance as a verified crypto site.

underrated

It says verified on mine. Still not gonna log in until binance.com is up though.

this

Have you tried mobile app? I saw the withdraw buttons there, but haven't tried it myself.

The site still isn't loading for me. At all......

This also worked for me.

bc its now us.binance.com

Whut, why the fuck....

Installed the desktop client, check the processes and svchost1.exe was raping my meory and hdd. Cant even kill it

if it ENDS with binance.com it's a binance domain.

that says effectively nothing

When you withdraw, it sends you an email with a "confirm withdrawal" link that goes to the binance webpage -- which isn't working.

How much is Blockstream paying you per comment?

>HUHR if I can hack Binance, I'll use that hack to create a subdomain, and THEN, I'll point that subdomain to one of my personal servers, at which point, and here's the clever part, I'll redirect some traffic to that subdomain which points to MY servers!!! HA HA HA BRILLIANT!!!!
Holy fuck. You're like the idiot that holds up a bank to steal the money from the teller's fucking WALLETS.

See

are you retarded? If they're compromised this is a simple and straightforward way to pull off this heist

everything you said is fucking stupid and you're just being disingenuous or you're legit mentally impaired

hacker detected

These hackers are really nice guys though. They let me withdraw all my shittokens to another wallet. It even transferred faster than usual. I hope they just take over binance.

> Holy fuck. You're like the idiot that holds up a bank to steal the money from the teller's fucking WALLETS.
hahahahaha

Has anyone been able to log in to KuCoin?

noice

I just withdrawed some NANO