Can we have serious link thread?

Can we have serious link thread?

I have 70% of my portfolio in chainlink. I am certain thar Sergei will deliver, but that if they simply won't find any cluents, who will use thir technology? There is no prof of partnership with swift. If it was to be made why they did not partner with swift from the begining?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xf37c348b7d19b17b29cd5cfa64cfa48e2d6eb8db
gendal.me/2017/07/20/what-slack-can-teach-us-about-privacy-in-enterprise-blockchains/
dropfile.to/2jX2QrB
www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only saving grace these constant shill shit posts about Chain link is that I have the knowledge now not to invest in this junk.

Thanks!

I honestly hope what you say is true user, I really don't want you to be rich

FUD spreading or serious?
I'm interested in knowing any legit concerns regarding LINK.

You linkies are deluded. LINK will never go above the price of a Big Mac, because that defeats the purpose of this coin.

>6,74 for bigmack
So are ypu sain that I will 44x my investment? Sounds good to me

sniff sniff

Have any more emails you went through?

load up your bags, bring your friends

>He doesn't know Sergey dumped 8 million of the tokens reserved for incentives on binance with the latest 2 million sent to the dump wallet yesterday

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xf37c348b7d19b17b29cd5cfa64cfa48e2d6eb8db

Sergey, the philosophy graduate? Of course he will deliver, top coder, lmfao

>dumps coins at .30 cents

OURGUY.JPG

Here's another way to completely justify holding LINK.

The entire market is going up. Hence the 20 trillion by 2020 meme.

So as long as you hold any crypto and don't touch it's going to trend upwards. The only exception would be true exit scams like bitconnect or Coinomi. Even DOGE which is completely useless is slowly gaining in USD value.

You may as well hold LINK. It's value will rise with the market, but in addition to following the market it could explode.

>the philosophy graduate

i don't think most people realize that most great mathematicians in the early days were philosophers.

i'm not saying sergey is one, but it's not like he has a women's studies degree. you should read up on plato or just the history of mathematics in general. it's pretty neat stuff.

"Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas." - einstein

"i think, therefore i am" descartes

This doesn't exactly give me faith in the project

2 types of guys in this world

Veeky Forums guy taking picture to jerk off
And a guy accualy banging dat sweet ass

Who you wanna be?

That's a nice shill you got there, but I won't be buying this scam.

Notice how when people talk about partnerships with coins like WTC, OMG and MOBI, they just flat out say

"Mobius is partnered with WTC"

But with LINK it's like:

"Guys I just found some emails from IBM where some devs briefly mentioned ChainLink but then talked about and were more interested in hyperledger. But they did mention ChainLink!!!"

Every time LINK partnerships are discussed, it's always this read between the lines crap that no other legit coin has to do. When ETH, NEO, WTC, OMG, etc. Partner with someone, they just fucking say it. LINK never does that because they have no partners and the people that look at it, like IBM decide it's not a good solution, if it even were to exist, so they will not use it.

LINK is dead, they have no partnerships, and it doesn't look like any are coming down the pipe. And before you say but muh SWIFT, swift did a tiny PoC with smartcontract.com

While Sergey does own smart contract.com, it is completely different from LINK. Totally different product. There has been zero interaction between swift or anyone who has used smart contract.com and ChainLink.

If there was, it would have been announced, like MOBI announced partnership with WTC.

But hey, keep digging through those emails looking for people who briefly mentioned ChainLink once, I'm sure that will send you to the moon. Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying my mobi with legit and announced partnerships.

nice, how much link do you own

Because giant conglomerates like SWIFT actually make you sign NDA's , and actually want to protect their IP, whereas crypto "startups" literally can only shill partnerships to get hype.

>While Sergey does own smart contract.com, it is completely different from LINK
You were almost there my nigger...

Brainlet here, please explain more.
If I'm reading it correctly Sir Gay has dumped millions of link into binance (possibly to exit scam).

>won't find any clients,
They already have a partnership with Zeppelin OS

They are different though. LINK is an open source shit project while smartcontract.com is Sergeys company. Smartcontract.com can still provide consulting services to turn a business’ data into api feeds. Stinky LINKys btfo again

I hate to admit it, but he's right.

This is all open source you brainlet. NDA’s are completely useless. If SWIFT was actually partnering with LINk they would’ve announced it at SIBOS. Anyone who buys LINK is getting fucking trolled lol

6 million so far, 2 million sent to the same wallet the yesterday that the rest was dumped from for a total of 8 million. This is one of Sergey's wallets per the white paper. Look for yourself.

thanks just sold 100k

Oh shit, it looks like he's cutting his losses and running

>go to smartcontract.com
>read white paper
>chainlink mentioned
>scroll down on main site
>chain link featured
>button on site literally says "chainlink a smartcontract"

bruh

some trillionaires are buying enough to run nodes in the future

I literally had a dream I was watching a new Sergey talk last night, this is really getting out of hand for me, on top of the quads, trips and dubs I have received in link threads.

On the one hand I can see links full potential being between $1-$5 for all time. On the other hand I desperately want to see it grow to $50.

I'm starting to suffer actual disassociations from reality while daydreaming about a fully adopted abd operation link node ecosystem, which would push link to the upper limits of its speculative value.

It is all so tiring.

Doesn't use the ChainLink network with LINK tokens dummy, it's just a marketing buzzword.

You're getting dumped on by a dev wallet. The project is vaporware hidden behind a private repo. The dev communicates once every 3 months. You never know the status of the project.

How many more red flags do you need?

I think you should move it all onto a cold storage, block yourself from visiting any site featuring crypto and just forget about LINK for some years.

Sergey going on stage an shouting
>CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK
>WE ARE COMING IN WAVES; WAVES

Do you really think he would be headlining conferences with partners like swift and docusign if this was even remotely a scam?

LINK=shitcoin MOBI=moonlambo Don't fall for pajeet shills my friend. MOBI make you rich

There also seems to have been an effort to keep the price low, and this could be part of it.

If 2 Million dumped on the market just yesterday, wouldn't we see a price dip or would that take more time to register?

That ass? No ty. Shes been tainted.

It's a weak handed faggot advisor you dip. 6 advisors = 6 wallets with 50m.

They do it in batches so as not to disturb the market too much. The 2 million sent to the dump wallet yesterday hasnt hit binance yet, only the first 6 million has.

where to get some Links ?

Even still, that kind of volume increase should have some effect, should it not? The price has been absolutely solid between $.30-.50 cents for weeks now.

It's all a fucking con.
Sergey is selling off millions of links to feather his nest.

They're on binance.

If you can stomach EtherDelta, you can pretty much get any coin you want there also.

Meh, I hold a modest amount. I just want to be part of the ride.

hey remember that one time in 2014 where everyone was really hyped about NXT and the Secure Asset Exchange

the threads were very similar to chainlink
>wow sergey speaks at AirConf so many partnerships are lined up just wait youll see
>its the next big thing guys i swear sergey will deliver

oh and remember how they abandoned the project just like they will abandon ChainLink
but yes sure why do the research just stick to your little lambo mantras and suckin rorys cock for little to no information
>w-we hired one dev i swear we can't tell you who it is though...

you faggots are in for a surprise

But binance was down yesterday, when it came back online they've just acted as if it never happened and kept the price where it was

What surprise? If this shit scams it's pretty much what I expected.

The real surprise would be if it moons, wouldn't you agree?

this ive seen it multiple times with my own eyes.

Im talking super super high walls

He's going to do the same thing he does every conference dude. He's going to talk about smart contracts, he's going to mention oracles, then he will briefly mention ChainLink. He's not going to announce any partnerships (there are none), and he's certainly not going to market his coin to anyone.

All the while dev wallets are transferring to binance by the millions.

Face it dude, you're getting dumped on by a dev during the conference hype, only to get the privilege to baghold for another 3 months without news.

You could have bought the total scam TRX and cashed out. Instead, you baghold this crap. Whatever dude, enjoy being dumped on by the devs.

>I have 70% of my portfolio in chainlink

That's a fair point. What if the deposits were timed that way specifically for that reason? Spooky!

You mean whales trying to drive the price down by dumping? Can you elaborate?

fluuuuuuushhhhhhhh

Hilariously enough, NXT has a higher market cap than LINK. Really makes ya think.

trying to keep the price down buy putting large orders When everything was bullish link went up yeah but not as much as it should have

Notice he's black.

Stormfront Pol fags btfo by tyrone, once again.

This. The fact that Sergey has this background makes link MORE not less likely to succeed, because it means he is idealistic & not in it for the money, & that is the strongest of all motivators. Do you really think that someone like that will just dump coins & exit? It's common knowledge that he wants to change the world through smart contracts enforcing equality. How everyone is not buying more link after the sec hearing is beyond me since they explicitly mentioned this as a consequence of this new tech.

Yes, Sergey dumping his holding will definitely keep the price down. OH NO NO NO NO

How come Chainlink moved all their development to private repo's so other crypto startups and IBM and other people can't copy their code?

Cuz they have genius product. They like heisenberg. Only 1 with the blue meth.

>He's going to do the same thing he does every conference dude. He's going to talk about smart contracts, he's going to mention oracles, then he will briefly mention ChainLink. He's not going to announce any partnerships (there are none), and he's certainly not going to market his coin to anyone.

not sure why they'd be invited to major conferences like SIBOS only to destroy their own credibility. not saying a situation like that is impossible. but big players in the financial world being itnerested in this project is why i bought in.

Not a lot of additional news other than what I've said in other threads.
The shortcomings of HyperLedger approach to security and isolating customer data (reference link at bottom) can be resolved via oracles.
HyperLedger oracles will allow the use of plugins written in Go.
The new version of LINK will be written in Go.

>The number of connections between LINK and other huge projects that I have come across seems so improbable to be pure cooincidence that I am confident in saying it's impossible.
======
Reference link, it's a good read.
gendal.me/2017/07/20/what-slack-can-teach-us-about-privacy-in-enterprise-blockchains/

binance is still down? fuck

what e-mails are you guys talking about? could you post them?

>Do you really think that someone like that will just dump coins & exit?
He already did that back in 2014.

Sure thing, bud.
dropfile.to/2jX2QrB

They're publicly available since it's an OS project.
Nothing to impressive was done for me to get them.

thanks m8. going to read through these tonight and dream about lambos

Does anyone know where to buy these kinds of leggings? My girl wears them but only really black ones but these look like... woah holy moly

Anyone want's to trade 10 Supreme for 100 Links ? (I've got balls)

check their twitter.
us.binance.com works as well as kr.binance.com

FYI Some anons are fudding that it's an elaborate phishing attack to get your password so if you're super paranoid you can hold off for a few days. But most people seem to be able to get in, trade, and withdrawal with no problems, except that you need to change the address on the confirmation e-mail for withdrawals to the us.binance address

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

absolute madman

THE MADMAN

you are a MANIAC

The app works on my phone.

Companies have all sorts of contracts for all sorts of things (obviously) but the legal system never works like it's supposed to. Let’s say you agree a contract to sell a table, say, for $20 next week. You give the guy the table but next week he doesn’t pay. Are you really going to take the buyer to court even though he legally owes you the money?

This kind of thing happens on a huge scale between companies. If they do decide to go to court it's expensive and wastes time. Usually, the side who’s owed money settles out of court for much less than they’re owed.

This is where smart contracts come in. Smart contracts are basically code that executes a contract when conditions are met. An example might be “I'll buy $100 of bonds if the base interest rate hits 1%”.

Once agreed, a smart contract will execute as written, no matter what. No one can fuck each other over once the contract is agreed (unless they BOTH agree).

What’s more, the contract is stored on a blockchain and so can’t be interfered with without hacking 51% of the nodes (this is practically impossible).

But there is another attack vector for smart contracts. Returning to the $100 for bonds example above, I could hack the input to the contract to (falsely) tell the contract that the interest rate is now 1%. The smart contract sees this and executes when it's not supposed to. The security of the contract is only as strong as the weakest link, which in this case is the external data input (also called an oracle).

Chainlink (LINK) solves this problem by decentralizing the oracle – i.e. the information that goes into the contract. It means smart contracts can't be triggered by false inputs (i.e. the attack vector I described above) without hacking 51% of the nodes (again, impossible).

And the bond example is just one of millions of use cases.

That's all nice and dandy, but what's up with Sergey dumping millions of LINK on binance? Makes me worried, considering he exit scammed SAE back in 2014.

funny copypasta example
lets say the guy who agrees to buy the table and to the "smart" (lol) contract just does'nt pay
then ur fucking oracle will come and slap him?
retarded autists
or he discovers that the table meets not the agreed quality? will he slap the oracle to get his money back?
this shit will all be implemented in maybe 15-20 years but not now
u autists are living in a scifi pipedream

Solid. I’ll do some digging myself. Snow has me trapped inside

The first example has nothing to do with smart contracts and isn't supposed to

LINK being below $10,000 literally defeats the purpose
you wouldn't have enough value to offer as collateral

So It's kind of like the early days of the internet.

do you remember when vitalik dumped his coins at $3? how did that work out for a now $1000 eth?

underrated

are you plebs really mad that Sergey is giving your plebs more and more chances to get your golden ticket?
really?

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

heh

i agree

Did NXT present at SIBOS, or work with prestigious colleges on hardware security?

Let me guess, investing in companies with no track record, good or bad, is a better bet than one that has years of code documentation and is about to release their actual implementation?

People fudded antshares the exact same way as this. The reality is chainlink has literally been collaborating with SWIFT, microsoft, docusign, ZepplinOS just to name a few and selling your bags right now would be fucking retarded. If Link is really so worthless why is there an army of autists fudding it 24/7? Garbage vaporware projects don't need anyone to "prove" they are garbage, it is self evident.

Link is about to go public with their code and both the open source side and the Linkpool side has massive interest, why do you fail to mention this in your brilliant assessment?

And can you explain why the devs would "exit scam" now when the price will without a doubt return to the $1 range by mid year?

In short, you're a dumb faggot that stinks like shit

I have all my 10k LINK on Binance
I wanted to keep it there to sell during the conference hype, but now with Binance day long maintenance and 8M LINK transgerred, I don't even know if I want to play the trading game anymore.

What if (((they))) decide to actually buy the news when every other sentient trader sells it after a plateau?

Vitalik did that after he launched the mainnet.
My concern is than no mainnet is coming and Sergey is booking a ticket to Bahamas.
Now that I remember that ICO TOS was really shady and it excluded Americans to avoid problems with SEC, it makes me worried.

does'nt change the fact that this shit will need a lot longer to be implemented than most of the autists here think
we won't be living in a blockchain world in two years
people always overestimate the changes from a disrupting technology in the short run
in the long run, sure your maybe right, but it will take a lot longer than all of you believe
just look at the internet, same story
most banks run on legacy systems from the 80's, guess why? u think this all will change in two years time because its possible to do so?
you don't understand how the real world ticks, thats all

lel

>What if (((they))) decide to actually buy the news when every other sentient trader sells it after a plateau?

good point, now you're thinking a step ahead of the (((*Jews))[*heebs])

Wow you're probably right man now you judt have to sit back and be vindicated by link going to zero and the initial mainnet not getting released soon and basically there is no project it will all be obvious soon and we will remember that you warned us thanks I'm serious you really helped me today and I appreciate it

Damn.
I guess it is the right time to hodl what I have. I held through the November drama so holding it in the coming shitstorm gotta be a cake walk.

I'd better figure out a way to get more money to invest than actively trade

lol

basically yes.

once companies see that they can eliminate literally hundreds of jobs/dpts/lawyers/etc from their business process via smart contracts they will jump fully on board.

>smart contracts will save companies 100s of millions a year

mass adoption will happen faster than you goyim think simply because businesses will take advantage of the cost saving factors that chainlink tech provides.

>we won't be living in a blockchain world in two years

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24

world economic forum (davos, the jews that run the global economy) predicting that ~10% of global GDP will be in blockchain technology by the mid 2020s.

it might be closer than you think. of course its just a prediction and it could be a few years before the mid 2020s or a few years after the 2020s but they have access to people with cutting edge knowledge on these subjects. their prediction is probably better than 99% of people on Veeky Forums

i don't care about link nor i do care about you deluded linkys
this cult is beyond pathetic
my ramblings were my broader insights on these stuff
gl with ur bigmac pope

I was constipated until this laugh. Thanks user