Bought 10k Link @ 1 USD

Bought 10k Link @ 1 USD

How fucked am I ?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xf37c348b7d19b17b29cd5cfa64cfa48e2d6eb8db
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This truly is a magical place.

You're fine. $100 EOY is pretty much guaranteed.

not fucked. all you have to do is wait one month n you'll be back. 3 months and you'll be green.

same here dude. dubs and we still make it

Harder than a naked white woman in the streets of Mumbai

>link only coin on here where people don't trash it's inability to offer any short term profits
>$100 EOY
>So many retarded bagholders

not at all

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

If LINK ever reach $100, i will litterally have 200K$ worth of LINK tokens !!

Honestly, the fact people think LINK could ever go to $100 shows why you should basically never take advice from biz

the world is not going to let pajeets become millionaires.

B-but it's an ERC-20 token anybody can create that out of nothing within some minutes. And it's not like they have either a working product or network. D-Do you not think that 150 Millions is way too much for a whitepaper and 2-person project?

nigger i have 20mil by then lol

On the other side smiliar projects like Doge have reached a 2 Billion market cap at ATH

Haha Pajeet

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xf37c348b7d19b17b29cd5cfa64cfa48e2d6eb8db

Seeing how Sergey is dumping at 40 cents, id say no, u probably wont make it. sorry.

very

Yeah pretty much what i thought, SONM team does same shit where they pull 300 000 - 500 000 tokens per month. Both projects don't really care anymore.

If you have a modicum of patience, you're not fucked at all, OP.

Prove its sergey

Long term, it won't make any difference. You'll be thanking yourself for doing that.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

this. Link is a good project as are a lot of other tokens but the fact is Veeky Forums is now 89% people who weren't here in november who have never seen green in their crypto careers and are desperate to not lose money. Crypto post dec. 2017 has turned way to cult-like for its own good.

Last time they moved coins they moved 5,000,000 @ .15, within a month LINK was 3x higher. Bullish as fuck

Please be bait

F

thats pretty rough my dude

Not even Pope can pray that hard, kek.