Why dont you get a job or save your money...

Why dont you get a job or save your money, do some overtime instead of loafing around all day and wasting time and money with gambling?

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious

Having a job sounds really fucking gay, not gonna lie.

>working for someone else
imagine cucking yourself this hard. start a business like I did

The official reason is that I want to make it using my own power using only markets, from NEET to business owner is my goal.
The real reason is I'm a lazy piece of shit who need to be a business owner because I live so cheaply I have no actual need to go and work and be productive since I basically have enough savings to last me fifty years.

>inb4 owning a business is hard work
Pretty sure as long as you don't hire women/niggers/others subhumans, you should be fine.

how can this already be so fucking stupid after an hour

>with my bare hands
>stealing money from others buy buying vapour low and selling it overpriced

Choosing to entrench yourself on a low-class rung of society unless you've got good luck or great contacts in a lot of the West. Youth unemployment's sky-high across Europe and ANZ. There's more pointless jobs leaving society each year, than there are real ones being made. More 60-year olds fiiiiinally leaving that 120k per annum 'Manager' position, only for the company to quickly figure out their role did nothing for society or the bottom line.

Old-fashioned 'WORK HARD AND ADVANCE YOURSELF' thinking will get you rekt in the coming decades.

Either find a good risk-reward opportunity, or end up exactly where you'd be otherwise.

Isn't selling overpriced crap to retards the basis of all businesses ?

>giving a fuck about people without a portfolio that's economic collapse proof and/or embettered

pic related

Yeah Goym leave all the capital gains to us (((bankers)))

why dont you get your eye brows waxed

Yes goy, i-i mean friend. Save money and get a real job just like all your fellow f-friends. Yes thats right, people who keep taking risks are fools and will only fail.

We ARE the Jews.

I may not be one but my spirit guide is definitely a Jew.

Good news OP black women are the smartest, jews are honest, and you will live on a candy mountain while you insult inventors and entrepeneurs

Hahaha, look at all these larping neet losets.

Go hand yourself you scum

aaah, utopia... what a non-concept...
can't wait for this dream bubble to burst for liberals in the next few years...
i'll be standing at the sidelines, laughing the loudest...

Is this a trap?

What is your business user?

I have a union job as a bus mechanic for $38/hr.

You're aware this specific bubble popping means the end of Human Civilisation through population displacement, right ?
We need to milk it as long as possible until we can either become immortal NEETs or can devise some some of device able to kill all subhumans and traitors at the same time.

I'm not gonna work for fucking 40 years and an asskick. I do have a good paid job but I'm not gonna let myself tread this way. Boss is puts me under pressure which destroys my mental health( and I'm depressed too.). I'm too stressed and can't sleep at night. Even a 3 week vacation didn't help. Since I live in Germany, we are not gonna have a good pension unless you're a docotor, engineer and so on.
I don't have high hopes but I know for fact that cryptocurrencies are the future. And even If I lose all of my money I at least tried it. If you don't take the risk then you will end just like everyone else. I fucking hate this world and all I want is just have tons of money, a nice house and maybe a nice car too.
Fuck this system and fuck you for asking.

Nah it's some /r9k/ diaper whore who seems to get posted on every board I go on

making websites, social media management, and then also ecommerce. I have a bit of a monopoly on the area of the city I'm from as well as the town in which I go to college.

explained here , I make just over 6k a month, pays for uni and all my expenses. saving to get into real estate.

Fellow German here, I agree 100 %.

Wageslaving is hell, I just want to be free.

I make 100k a year salaried with a 401k. I put my leftover spending money into crypto and stocks. That alone nearly doubles my income every year. You retarded?

Because I own my own business.
Cunts run it for me and I sit on my ass and play with stocks and crypto. Working for someone else is for week willed faggots, like the pissweak cucks that work for me.

Wir schaffen das Bernd. Ich weiss es.

Dasselbe, Freund.

Ich hab' leider nur 10k in einen einzigen alt gesteckt. Plane den für 2 - 3 Jahre zu halten.
Steuern muss ich dann (nach meiner Recherche) nicht viel zahlen, aber All-In ist natürlich riskant.

Gehalt ist auch absoluter Scheiss als Azubi, kann aber wenigstens nach der Ausbildung irgendwas gechillt studieren.

Aber wageslaving muss wirklich weg aus meinem Leben.

Just one thing, user:
How do you actually get companies to want to pay you for social media management. I mean, how the hell do you advertise yourself so that companies do this?
Do you contact them one by one? Do you advertise yourself online? Do you have a business name already? And, if so, how did you start out when you had no business name?

>I'm not from your country so I'm not gonna steal your clients plz respond

Because these kids have been psychologically conditioned to see work as a form of oppression by Marxists in the media. They have been throughly convinced that being a productive member of society is an unbearable burden, and that the system that has produced such an immense amount of wealth and achievement that it can afford to sustain millions of young men who do nothing but trade digital Monopoly money between themselves from their mom’s basement, is fundamentally corrupt and that they should in no way seek to contribute to the greater good of society.

Which business, if I may ask, user kun?

Having a job is embarrassing

Not really, I've just seen my parents be wagecucks for low money for their whole lives and be unhappy and old now, still working.
Work's only decent if you enjoy doing it and it pays decently. Even if it pays decently, it still robs you of most of your lifetime.

Working for yourself is the answer, but it's pretty hard if you don't have a good idea that works out.

Boomers struggle to understand how to market themselves on facebook/instagram/Twitter etc. They are too old to learn how the systems work and must have young kids manage those profiles so they don’t look totally retarded.
It’s actually worth something to these boomers. Learn about advertising on Facebook, learn about photography, show them you have a good artistic eye and can make their company look good online and help them recruit/win clients/get noticed.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

Shitcoin gambling / Self employment / Suicide

Becoming a wagecuck isn't even an option.

That sounds good and all, but how is a company going to trust me if I have nothing to demonstrate it at the moment, before they hire me?
How do I get them to contact me, in the first place? Most of the non stupid companies just hire somebody that's in charge of marketing and social media or will just pay for advertisement and that's it.

I don't really see how I could just straight up contact a company via email and ask them if they'd like me to manage their social media and advertise for them for 300£ a month with nothing to show off for myself.

I'd need to have proof, like multiple social media accounts in charge of advertising or blogs... I suppose, but then again, I wouldn't get any followers.

just start a business
just swim the altantic
just stop being poor

Thanks for giving all the information I need. THANKS user

because I get more now than I would working an unskilled job. I get to go out hiking daily and lift weights in my home gym instead of being at work. I am also a massive asshole so anytime I have had a job (1.5 years in the last 20) I end up getting bullied and hate it. I would rather be left alone. I hate the world. I have £500+ spare a month after bills and food etc and I have made 6 figures in crypto so far from investing half of that per month so I can't complain.

Precisely what this user said is correct; the hardest thing is FINDING clients. My first several clients were all advertisers on my dad's local sports radio show. From there, I offered them a month of free social media management in exchange for every paying customer they referred to me.

Germanfag here
Can confirm
Were all gonna make it brahs

Good idea user. Although I don't know where I could find my first clients ever.

By the way, is your ecommerce business based on ebay + your own pages? Or only your own online shops? What kind of stuff do you sell?