Why can't 8.5k resistance be broken?

Why can't 8.5k resistance be broken?

faggots are selling
one day they will be done and we will go above it

>one day
A long time from now

You realize we are still in a downtrend right? The new era of biz-posters aka transfered over /pol/-tards will shit on anyone suggesting anything technical, but the fact is that 8.5-9k is a huge resistance, if its broken the bear run can be classified as over, but it cant. There are no buyers, they are down there at 4-5k. The bulls will exhaust themselves, its happening already you can see it throughout the board now, just watch the replies I get to this post.

It needs to break 7500 for a downtrend, but it can't. Since when is consolidation a sign of a bear market.

i have time

You're right, it is extremely tight. I was going to add that to my previous post myself but didn't want to type an essay. However, it doesn't have to breakout to the upside. And overall the market sentiment is still bearish, so you do the math.

This.
Plus shitcoins are mooning randomly which means that whoever is buying is scooping up orderbooks.
That means there is no liquidity on the market and it can fall like a rock at any time.

What if the price of bitcoin settled to the value of bitcoin?

>Why can't 8.5k resistance be broken?
thats like asking the people who cashed out last month to buy bitcoin again after all these crashes and regulations coming up...hmmmmmmmhmmmm
>don't think so

because we have to test 5k before this nightmare will finally be over

The constant hate on TA is because it confirms their fears. Denial phase is real apparently. I tethered up at 8.6k yesterday.

Before that’s the peak of this bull trap.

>resistance be broken
>resistance be
>resistance

I can 100% guarantee we are going to break it on this attempt and go to $10k by next week.

0?

Binance back won't go past 8500K unless it shuts down again.

I'm sweating buckets watching this sad attempt at a push.

$8,500 sits right under the 4 hr 50 EMA which BTC has been trading under since late January. People are still not feeling completely bullish on BTC yet and thus this point is acting as a sharp resistance. It will take a few tries at it before we either clear it or fall off it.

Love,

Lain

zoom out to 3 months. it was a typical bubble. bitcoin will go back down to 1-2k. there will be a 2-3 year bear market until the next and final bubble when crypto solves it's scalability problems

>id
>god ORK
Gork and Mork please go.

Put a 77 LRI (line on price) on an M30 and have a look. It 'works' on all time frames desu.

We've been in a downtrend since December. Everyone on Veeky Forums talking about "strong support at x" is delusional because that x keeps on going down throughout the months. It's gonna keep slowly bleeding like it has since it hit 20k; December was a mania phase but now its over.

I cant believe you trash are still going on about bitcoin whore. Move on already. sage

Because i bought it everytime it reach 8.4k

Op get rekt