Shill me your very low cap, not listed on cmc, unknown coin with potential

shill me your very low cap, not listed on cmc, unknown coin with potential

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1VCUtDtY50z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Modum

Turtlecoin TRTL

b0x.network

Team seems legit as fuck. The devs super responsive on telegram, will personally answer any question in minutes. They keep releasing things and showing signs of activity.

BRAAAPPPcoin

$MRJA
backed 1:1 with feminized seeds

sentinel

BAR

FunFair, best one by far, still under the radar at a measly 300M market cap. Buy for major lambos xDdddDDD

Ethereum Modern
Wizzle

listed on CMC
STAR
CREAM

not listed:
SHP

vocaroo.com/i/s1VCUtDtY50z

BRAP

WANCHAIN

crds

Memes aside, how do you guys find the good ones early on? Do you just lurk bitcointalk and throw $50 at whatever Pajeet projects look half decent on day 1?

Universa UTNP
Trust me

QCHAIN

>2M market cap
>strong team full of phds and a VP from stanford
>advised by the founder of NEM, the founder of Zerion
>focus on native advertising (native advertising is predicted to drive 74% of ad revenue by 2021)
>will replace BAT at top 10
>serious project, long term hold AND imminent moon mission

ITT (Intelligent Trading Tech), 11M TS
UFR (Upfiring), 24M TS

And they will rise, screencap this.

dyor travelflex

BPL, AMMO, LINX

YENTEN if you want to retire at 19.

BBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP

why would anyone tell you his secret? you are buying our bags after all.

Nimfa
>$1mil marketcap
>Margin Lending Platform
>x100 potential Q1

Hey guys do any of you have the gif that is a drawing of a huge woman doing a massive fart on a wojak? would very much appreciate

Car Vertical (CV)

Connectx

Where to buy?

Datawallet without a doubt.

DXT

Working product , all Ivey league team , advisors are CEO of sales force and Tim Draper what more could you want.

Cheers.

Untiversa, if you want to get in on the ground floor of something revolutionary.

we're all anons and it doesn't really matter frankly
we all die and are reincarnated as avatars of krishna
take the poo to the loo my friend

FAR Token

What the actual fuck

Universa (UTNP)

Back 2 reddit

Bitboost crashed hard and the volume is absolute(!) shit right now. But devs are still active on telegram and github. They strive to be blockchain Ebay and already have a working product. It's only on ED and YoBit. I think it will slowly recover after the bears gtfo and go parabolic afterwards, especially if it gets a listing on less shitty exchanges.

Has recovered a lot this week already

WHO IS THIS??

F L A T T

Well you can't trust the price on cmc if the volume is so low. It will take some more time.

Uh, you can trust the price on ED my friend. It's been going up since BTC stopped falling. Yes, volume is low but a trend is a trend

Looks extremely promising. Thanks for the advice.

OH MY GOD I FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THIS MEME

FUCK

CREA
R
E
A

Can't buy it yet right?

BRAP

man, i'm on nofap

fagcoin

ARCT of course. If backs a crypto arbitrage website

It is listed on cmc but it's cheap as fuck. Myriad is an actual usable coin. Fast transactions. Been around for a long time. Cheap transactions.
Wallet actually works.
It's an actual functioning product instead of all the shit that everyone's been throwing out lately. After all the gimmick coins die it'll still be around.

JFC stop.

no

b0x.network

join the telegram, read the medium, embrace the movement

delet

BRAPcoin

BLT
Talked to a credit report guy about creating reports for people in other countries. Said it was a big pain in the ass and took a long time. Good enough for me to take a flier

CODE listed on chaoex

KYS Coin
It's an actual thing

Akroma

+1 on this, hugely underrated. Get in now before Phase 2

WAU Coin
A
U

Its the best crypto there is, its not a company using crypto for pie in the sky faggotry columbian lending shop nigger jew shit. WAU coin has only gone up up up WAU Coin !