VOLUME DISGUSTINGLY LOW

THIS IS IT.
It couldnt break 8.5k.
>confirmed sub 8k in 5 hours or less.

WHY DIDN'T I SELL AT 8.5K A FEW DAYS AGO WHY MOMMY WHY?

MOM REEEEEEEEE STOP IT

I'm sorry to inform you guys about this. Sell now if you own any bitcoin or regret it soon

Yup, dump confirmed. Last chance to get out

The most obvious fall of the last weeks.

Volume doesn't mean shit retards. Go back and look at the volume the first time we went past 8k it was half of what we have now yet we somehow still went up. Some of you seriously need to spend 5 minutes googling basic TA

>check volume
>OP is right
Shit, OP, How much do you think bitcoin will drop?
It is final drop or we will continue bear trend in next months? Fuck, it`s so scary right now to buy anything or sell. I have sold ~70% of my portfolio at ~8.8k btc and i don`t know if it was retarded or not.

Fucking relax. We will dump to 8k or below before the voyage to 9k.

to remind everyone, omega is a piece of shit scammer, who in the past tried to lie and manipulate people in order to buy their bags. He is a piece of shit and should not be trusted.

The absolute state of biz.
Press f to spit on the graves of btc holders

>volume is low
>Bitcoin isn't as popular as we thought

?

Whales pumped and tried to break resistance. But a humpback had a hidden super wall sell order that could not be broken. Now there's not enough buyers to even attempt to break resistance it's over

>every fucking day

I hate trips so fucking much

>20 btc market buys in this retarded market make the price swing $200+
so by volume you mean like 30btc?

Congratulations to everyone who bought at the lowest dip lately, now we can unload our bags and patiently wait for another crash. Thank you for your cooperation suckers.

Why cant he just be an idiot who is sometimes wrong? Why go into this "he wants to sell his bags" shit. You realize this weakens your fucking argument when you decide to make up a giant background story and assign motive.

>But a humpback had a hidden super wall sell order
kek. thanks for that.
>Teleports behind your gains
>Nothing personnel kid

Hahaha this motherfucker? Is he still alive? I heard he was even banned on twitch.

Any regular knows you are full of shit omega, kys you attention whoring faggot

Bitfinex allows hidden sell orders. It's no joke here mate

It's all over. Buy bitcoin NOW

The absolute state of biz. We are in fear look how scared this little faggot is

Lol you mean sell? We can't breach current ceiling and we await further dip, maybe it will fall 1k or maybe 2k below 8.5k but it will fall. Why buy now?

>the volume is low so it has to drop
No. All the weak handed cucks sold at 6k already. Now only HODLers are still holding. Even if there are few buyers, there is also very few sellers so the price is stable. It will consolidate at 8k for a few more days and then pump up to 11k.

>>confirmed sub 8k in 5 hours or less.
You've been saying this for 3 days now lmao you fucking weakhanded 6k cuck

you're pathetic

How has holding worked out so far for you stupid faggot

Hasn't it gone sub 8k the last 3 days. Lmao the absolute state of biz

Fucking samefag nigger.
You even forgot to take off you trip in one of the posts
Fucking piece of shit

>mfw we hit 9k without and logic

>pajeet whalelarper group telling people to sell
Guess its time to buy

It's time for you to leave

stop samefagging you fucking niggerkike

This. Always do the opposite of what the dumb money retards on this board day and you’ll be fine

Better for me than you considering you sold at 6k and make daily rage threads about it

Lmao the absolute state of biz. Doesn't realize ip change also changes the tag. Absolutely funny af watching these guys squirm

I'm pretty sure there are still lots of moderately weak handed cucks who didn't piss themselves yet because people were buying the dip. If it fell below 5k it would be over. The bags would be too heavy and we would see further exodus. Right now there's a chicken game and a lot of resistance and shitty liquidity. I hope it drops again, I'm gonna buy and unload again like a maniac.

Sold at 8.12k and haven't bought back since then

> (OP)
>>mfw we hit 9k without and logic
9K only after Binance shut down.

Thats called market manipulation. At height of mania moving sell walls and baiting retarded bulls works like charm. In bear market its exact opposite.

That's exactly what I realize, you change your IP a dozen times in your daily 6k cuck rage thread. Too bad for you forgot to take off you trip today :)

>WAHH WHY WON'T PEOPLE HODL
>Trade volumes go down (aka people Hodling) and the market goes Bearish
Really doodles my noodles.

one trip for my computer
one trip for my phone.
Stop denying the truth and move on you fucking idiot.
lmao the absolute state of biz.

Volume of XLM & XRP is increasing. Should I swap my btc for one of those?

no its prob an increase of people dumping and switching over to btc to sell for fiat. avoid at all costs

why are you posting, didnt you say we were heading down @ 7.5k like 3 days ago...kys faggot.

so ur saying it didnt get into the 7.5k's the past 3 days. check the graphs blind idiot

hes been screaming about 4k every day in his samefag threads ever since we hit 7k

this idiot tripfag said we'd be at 7K DAYS ago
-> NEVER HAPPENED LOL

lmao idiot says days ago. do you realize that shit was literally 6k 4 days ago. shit is going to crash and you idiots dont even realize it

Do you have any evidence to suggest it will crash?

why are you doing this? lol

Lmao so funny to see those bottom sellers panicking and trying to FUD.
You fucking sold at 6k didn't you, pajeet? Neck yourself.

The low volume is a signal to traders that the trend is not reversing and that it is only the weak longs looking to lock in a quick profit. Frequent moves that occur in the opposite direction of a trend, which are accompanied by low volume, are normal fluctuations and generally deemed to be insignificant. On the other hand, a large spike in volume in the opposite direction of the trend could be used to signal that the smart money is starting to look for the exits and that the trend is getting ready to reverse.

tripfagcumguzzler whats ur fucking problem cunt

le smart money

But we had a large spike in volume, look at the volume charts...

the volume has to be sustained for longer then one day mate. the volume fading by over 50% just shows the rally is reaching the end.

Really makes me think.

weekend is upon us...money better spent on booze n hookers

Look at volume on a 1 day chart from November to now and tell me that the volume is down.

Unlike OP I'm not shilling we will see the dip in 5 hours. That's fucking stupid, but the stagnation is real and some dips are bound to happen again, maybe in 3 days, maybe in a week, maybe in a month who cares. Market is bearish and this temporary stability will be crushed by another huge FUD article about government ban or large exchange hack or some shit.
Btw. are those bags heavy user? It's okay. I'll buy them again during another low.

OmegaMaker caling a drop. Does this mean I buy now because it's obviously going to do the opposite.

VOLUME WAS HIGH DURING A CRASH YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
if your going to claim trend reversal then the last 2 candles shouldnt be half the size of the past month you fucking delusional idiot

no it means you screenshot my post and look like a idiot later
>pic related

He is a moron but there isn't any volume for this to push past resistance at 8500. If there ends up being a random outpouring of volume then maybe. But that could also mean a volume spike leads to ridiculous offloading.

b..b-but muh 4k.....

hes claiming its going to crash hard. because the volume decreased while the price increased. thats a recipe for disaster but you couldnt realize that because you're a fucking idiot.

Fuck off Omega. How short do you thin Veeky Forums's memory really is?

The volume has gone down. Why is it so difficult for people to read plain as day charts

>m-muh... 4k...

Short enough to not remember he called the dump at 12.5k.

Volume is still better than it has been on average on the 1h chart since december.

you must be new. I've been trying to explain that to these retards for a couple of months now. Their delusions are impermeable to evidence.

Anyone with half a brain saw the 12.5k dump coming...

the volume is extremly low for bitcoin
are you stupid?

anybody with half a brain sees the dump at 8.5k coming

I heard a different tale from all the screenshots I have.
>LOL HE SOLD AT THE BOTTOM AT 11K. SORRY YOU MISSED IT BUT ITS NEVER GOING BELOW 11K AGAIN.

proof or stfu brainlet

The idiot has been telling people to short since Tuesday and making all these FUD threads because he's salty it's still not going down.

Nigger I bought at 11k I need it to go back up. A lot of other people are in the same situation. Give us a break.

THE BOGS ARE DUMPING
SELL
SELL
SELL

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BIZ

>change IP
>forgot to take off trip

Oh god my sides, the dumbest trader of Veeky Forums, I bet he owns link and bitbean bags.

DAILY REMINDER
>don’t listen to tripfags
>hide and report tripfag threads
>praise kek and check numbers

>implying he's a trader

You're the kind of clown that quotes himself on facebook posts.
I have coins that are right more consistantly than you are.

samefag

N-NONONONO!!!! WHERE'S MY 4k???

>He made a new thread again
>Pump it

> It couldnt break 8.5k.