Reminder

Reminder

the normies are done with crypto after being ass raped.
who else is left to pump it up again, aliens?

>who else is left to pump it up again, aliens?

the daily drop of US fiat purchasing power, sweetie

>the normies

you mean a few thousand redditors who saw the term "bitcoin" on CNN?

We've barely begun.

Only about 1% of all possible normies got in so far. 99% still to come.

your dad's 401k

it's been on the nightly news for 6+ months you fucking idiots
my mother who is 68 asked me what is it and she doesn't even use a cell phone or computer.

She probably knows about Amazon too but hasn't invested.

Wait until she actually uses Bitcoin/Blockchain tech without realizing it.

That's when the next pump happens.

Not just a few nightly news mentionings.

>a few nightly
>hasn't invested
every day, you mean.
she doesn't use a computer, she doesn't invest.

Crypto isn't all bitconnect tier pump and dump, a lot of them form a viable alternative to the finance industry

trust me no normal person with a right mind will buy it, you force it down their throats. a lot of wealthy people with connections in silicon valley and wall street have already accumulated.

they bribe a few senators, have it pushed and regulated. done in a few months. then they tell their buddies at the top of financial institutions to let the guys at the bottom to start buying btc with pension/mutual fund money. it moons over time and the guys who thought of this plan get to dump it on the public without the public even wanting it. that's how it works.

but she watches TV and will question everything that it mentions.

There's no point in bringing that up since she will have no place in the future of blockchain tech except maybe in 50 years when her soul lives on via Blockchain.

>There's no point in bringing that up
the point is even boomers, who don't use tech, know about it by now.
they seen all the bad press on TV about it going from 20k to 6k
the scams with exchanges, people be hacked, and scammed out of millions.

Literally everyone knows about bitcoin. And no, no more people will get involved either.

1931: "The normies are done with the stock market after being ass raped. Who else is left to pump it up again, aliens?
2002: "The normies are done with tech stocks after being ass raped. Who else is left to pump it up again, aliens?"
2009: "The normies are done with real estate after being ass raped. Who else is left to pump it up again, aliens?"

Shall I continue you fucking brainlet? If you think crypto is kill, leave the fucking board already. Nobody cares about the latest opinion you pulled out of your ass

I'm inclined to believe this and here's why.

I went into business in college and most of my friends went into finance.

Almost all of them are highly successful institutional investors that make tons of money moving around huge sums of money around and trade themselves.

Almost everyone said that 2018 and on are going to be exponentially huge and that I absolutely had to start investing into crypto in December.

These people have done extensive research, they have people dressed in plain clothes going to all these small coin conferences, looking at every board that exists and they have all said that money is about to start flowing into crypto from every generation and companies like Blackstone are getting ready to enter these markets with tremendous amounts of wealth.

I can't say exactly what the future holds - but I know if we stay the course that we are all in the early-ish phases of what microsoft was in the 80s.

Once that kind of money swings this way, and once that dot connects with block chain technology and real applications....it's not just to the moon, but it's leaving the solar system.

We are in growing pains and regulation, etc. right now folks - but let's hold on and get ready for the ride.

Retard alert. Ever heard of fucking FOMO? Bitcoin was on the news 5 years ago when it jumped from $300-$1000 then crashed back down. At the time lots of my college friends invested in it when it was going up. It crashed and they sold at a loss. Got "ass raped". Those same exact friends came back last year when bitcoin went on another bull run.

People are greedy. They WILL join when they see those green candles. And they'll ask the same question they're asking now: "why didn't I invest and hold?I could've been a millionaire now!!" Same fucking line normies have been saying for the past decade.

is that you teeka

you're dumb, look at the volume.

five years ago, there was no amount of fiat to btc infrastructure there is today. $300 to $1000 was literally two bots trading with each other on mt gox. last year was different because there was big money with a plan that kick strated it. the FOMOers were right this time, they just have to hold to the end game

what the fuck the the stock market have to do you crypto

Haha - no...just a dude that makes a little money with friends that make A LOT who are suggesting that I join them in making A LOT with Crypto.

you want to compare crypto something compare it to forex

You really don't understand analogies do you? Its not my fault you're a dumb fuck!

Not exactly, but this.

We've not yet witnessed the true power of crypto. BTC will have another near moon and what happens with ETH will absolutely shock you. Now's the last great opportunity to buy.

This desu, in 5 years we will look back and laught at how blind we were.

Reminder: nobody is actually using these shitcoins anymore, the bubble popped weeks ago

it's not my fault that you are some blind teenager who doesn't understand what crypto is and what stocks are
comparing the two in any way shape or form shows your ignorance

>t. bottom seller

I'd like to know how many of these transactions in that chart are actually for the purpose of buying goods and services and how much it is just speculation.

I don't know whether there is a way to check this but my bet would be more than 98% of transactions in crypto are plain out speculation, ie: a circlejerk of pretend-currency.

I fucking hope so, my ass is sore from investing 1k at ATH

Is this bait right? No one can be this dense without creating a fucking black hole

>Coinbase #1 on the AppStore
>only 1% of all possible normies got in so far

You were the normie. You were the dumb money, bro. Just get out of the denial phase.

>tfw this user is ironically accurate

>a few thousand redditors are responsible for the huge swing of the last couple months in a 142.447.881.694 USD cap market.
>142 FUCKING BILLION DOLLARS

Real estate and stocks have actual value.

Buttcoin just has a price based on hype.

Your examples are when people decided to price stocks and real estate based on hype and got burned.

ehh.. people with actual money?

>having your own bank has less value than all of these memestocks combined

>this was said every time a btc bubble popped
>it keeps happening at even higher numbers

>A bank is simply a place where you put money and take money out
>Bitcoin is useful as USD

You're so stupid it's hard to imagine

you're worse than the Luddite King because you know enough about bitcoin to know it's backed by the best tech in decades .. backed by a network effect.. that's not worth anything nope