Feeling comfy with my amb stack

Anyone else sold off their Ven/Walton for this gem, they havent even released their parternships yet, are only 2.5x ico price and are hiring more people. Will almost guaranteed be a winner in the medium to long run

I'm literally all in.

current price $0.55 , down from 1.15 before the crash, price is recovering very slow , i really doubt it'll above $1 anytime soon. There is absolutely no buzz, road-map, partnership for this coin.

Fuck me for buying my bag at $1.

Same, almost. I’m about 80% in. The potential for ambrosus is insane and getting in now is like buying ANS at $1. I get giddy thinking about how rich this coin is going to make me haha

AMB is THE next supply chain gainer. Their tech blows WTC out of the water, and we don't even need to mention VEN since there is no tech there.

Buying more later today

If you spent five minutes looking into this and still haven't bought in you're a fucking moron.

This shit will explode in a months time

"in months time"
thats the problem
be prepared to have some heavy bags until then and miss out on many saturn missions because of that
if you buy in two months would be better

Any word on nodes or staking rewards? I definitely have some in for the moon mission, but my only long term holds are passive income generators.

Nodes are confirmed but no news on how many

its an erc20 token with high supply
look at BAT super solid project lead by one of the biggest boys in the browser scene got a working browser and everything
still worth jack shit

roadmap says marketing in 2019 and development in 2018, i am not sure if they know how marketing is important for crypto, that's like saying our company will launch new product in 2030, so invest now.

Projects at this point are run on hype. Ambrosus just hired a new Marketing Officer at the beginning of January. You don't think they are gearing up for a massive marketing campaign?

they simply not care about ur cryptofunnymarkets thats all
they got their startup money and build a solid company
don't expect them to do any shilling for u idiots to raise the price before they want to
and they clearly said they want to in 2019
so gl with ur bags, i will buy in in half a year

yeah that's why i am not all in, i am already 60% down, bought when it was $1.14 . I have a feeling even after 6 months the price will be below $1 so better to invest in others until .

DELETE

it's ERC20 until they have their own network launch, just like any other good project that did an ICO on ethereum

Since when do tokens pump on adoption? This is a speculative market and AMB will pump just like how VEN did, which at this point is vaporware and partnerships.
AMB has over 20 NDAs of partnerships that are expiring VERY soon.
If you aren't getting on board now, you will miss the ride.

BAT is just outside top fifty in market cap what are you talking about. AMB isn't even in the top 150 at this point in with like a third of the circulating supply. I don't even know what you're saying

wishful thinking bagholder

just read some interviews with their blockchain professor, even he said he finds the whole cryptomarket beyond hilarious

maybe you should do some actual research instead of lurking this shitplace here

since u retards began shilling, price tanked 60% (long before the bearmarketdip)
now you need more than a 100% gain to even break even
youre just full of shit, like i said, this is good, but im not holding bags
i will buy in when the movement starts

> Overall, I will not comment more on this, in order to keep the strategic advantage over out competitors, who i am sure are scrambling for good solutions for their tokens to try and give them justification.
Maybe you should reconsider your interpretation of their blockchain person's view. I think it's more accurate to say that he sees a lot of OTHER companies using blockchain in frivious or useless ways, and that AMB will be an exception, based on the statement above.

just read some actual interviews with dr. wattenhofer instead of lurking /biz and reddit

does'nt change the fact of the bagholders
like i said, i will buy in when it starts
>ur gonna miss the train
i repeat:
no i'm not, u all gonna need a train to even break even as of now

buy link. today is your last chance fuckers

>u all gonna need a train to even break even as of now

b-b-but senpai, what if i bought at 0.4?..

then ur good, unlike the others who fell for the shills
maybe u will make it
does'nt change the facts

why are assuming we are all bag holders? This is the time to buy.