are you in, user?

Tfw Only 70

Actually sold for zec. Better gains incoming IMO

which exchanges will support it?

Will 2000 help me make it?
I know it will, I am just boasting.

What price did you buy at?

>Tfw only 1.3

what is the difference between zcl and btcp?

Literally nothing they’re both hyped pajeet scams lol

Easy 2x, Potential 3x-4x

Is it true? Pajeets, can u prove him wrong?

should I mine this shit I've been wondering what to mine

Nice try, IRS.
But I will say that God blessed me with the uncanny ability to catch trains. AKA on time traveler.

I am going to their conference in NYC tomorrow afternoon. Who else from Veeky Forums?

Not even on the same continent, but I would like to go there.
They seem to have solid advice in hype building.
They made a roadmap so long in order to give them legitimacy. All other shitforks did just that, SHITFORKED.
These guys seem to get it that holding real life conferences, promoting BTCP, and even gaining money for the exchange from miners, helps garner public approval.
My estimates for pre-fork are 400$. After it a drop to 250 (BTC holders sell), then slowly up to MAYBE (maximum) 1000 in 1 year time.
I am saying this as a 2000 zcl holder, not a 100 dreamer.
All my predictions are based on a BTC value of 10k. Anything over will pump it, except for a BTC bullrun, which will rape all alts/forks.
Am also a LINKIE. so go ahead and laugh.

God bless user

My plan is to sell right before the fork and buy BTCP, do you think it is ok?

I mean i don't think the ZCL fork price would be the initial BTCP price

This is also my largest position. I expect the pop any day now.

White paper incoming in the next days, we fly from there.

The Light will shine brother.
I was thinking in doing the same thing, however, selling right before the fork is not adviseable, because the dump will start about 5-7 days before.
I will dump 1500 during that time, keep 500 as a reserve for market madness and eventually buy more BTCP in the dump.
What most of Veeky Forums (normies) doesn't understand is that ZCL WILL go up after the hard dump. The devs already announced support for at least a year.
Think BITCONNECT bloodbath and then a pump out of nowhere, only this time it is backed by (supposedly) nodes.

no. Never fuck off spammer

This. And should I keep the Zcl or donate to the BTCP pool?

donate to btcp pool by mining

You get 1.25btcp for every zcl you donate. If you're thinking long term I say go for it

Reading the site, it looks like you can potentially get more than 1.25 btcp. I honestly don't think they're going to hit their goal though

>I was thinking in doing the same thing, however, selling right before the fork is not adviseable, because the dump will start about 5-7 days before.

Yep, im not going to sell an hour before but two or three days, it depends on the price

Alright, I'm going to get this set up after lunch. Mining eth and monero isn't all the profitable anymore anyway.

make sure to mine to a wallet address

Yeah, I downloaded the new electrum wallet, Electrum Z! 1.0.3. Having a bit of trouble connecting though