Insider thread

Insider here, I work at one of the largest investments bank in the world.
Yesterday, I was in the elevator with some investors from the top floor, and I overheard them talking about crypto.
To paraphrase their conversation from memory:
>Person 1:"Yo! dog, i'm gonna go balls deep in a short order on Eth"
>Person 2:"Why? -bro, I thought the big dog forbade us messing with the crypto-market"
>Person 1:"The big dog is mental, it is better to ax for forgiveness than ask for permission"
>Person 2:"Truth, True words brother, let's dump a load on these pale internet enthusiast".

This is legit information, coming from an actual insider - do with the information as you please.

Shit homie fo reals?

did they look like this? if so i think this is real.

Outsider here. I have even more legit information. An even larger investor is planning on making a huge purchase of Eth around the same time.

Grande si vrais

Daymond John, jayz n fiddy sen?

>start thread with ''im an insider in one of the largest X''
>investors talking like a 19 yo niggers
garbage tier larp

so the bank is filled with niggers?

You realize well over 60% of crypto owner are brothas, y u think them Wallstreet whitey trying to crash. They fear like they should

mare daca adevarat

couldnt agree with you. ETH has no real world use other than attracting scammy pajeets and ICOs and ofc bottom of the barrel Veeky Forums.

You realize 60% (aprox) of crypto holders are chinks? The other half is made mostly of white people, niggers are to dumb to invest without putting a mortage on their crackhouse

more believable than all the other fud threads

OP is clearly trolling, I think it's funny.

Part of the reason I love owning Eth is because 90% of the posts hating on it clearly come from people with

Insider at the same bank here. to paraphrase: OP is a fucking cock gobbling dingleberry. The big dog told me so.

Luckily I’m one of the few niggers who turned $1000 into $75k but hey whatever I’m just an inner city nigger teaching my family/friends how to invest

show transaction history or u lying nigglet.

Other insider here I was in the same elevator and can confirm that what OP said is true

Other insider here I was the elevator and can confirm that what OP said is true

I was also in the elevator. Farted really loudly, turned to bro #1 and said ‘it was you’.

Big dog here. You not gon trick me into crypto shares again. Yo ass still owe me dat bitconnect money. Better be early by them fryers tomorrow. Yall be ax me for forgiveness.

This nigger going on 200k and by eoy probably a few mill. Fuck off stormfag.