Wonder why it can't go over 8500?

It's right in front of your eyes.
That's a beautifully made, text book tier, bear flag.

Don't need to tell you how fucked you'll be if you don't sell now.

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/03511abe-0d86-11e8-839d-41ca06376bf2
archive.fo/9tk6N
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post shorts

this. if you're really so confident in MUH TA then post your shorts on bitmex faggot.

I don't margin-gamble, but I sold patiently waiting.
Even if I shorted you would've say I was I retard anyway, so no reason to post proofs.

It's not the first bear flag of this retracement, you should be used to them....

Ok, just sold 100k.

How low we goin TA faganon?

show the tx of your sale

looks like the beginning of an Italian Shitkicker formation to me.

Zoom in and you'll see we are creating an ascending triangle which we break out of soon. 10-11k before resuming downtrend

Hi noob here.

How do you know if something is a bear flag, or the start of a double bottom or some other reversal pattern before it confirms?

this

Bitch I have already held this long I'm obviously riding to 0 never sell

same but when it hits $4k i'm buying more

Thinning volume speaks volume. We could see $5k bitcoin by end of february.

You don’t TA is fake lmao

Yes you sold at 7000 or lower and is so desperate that you think posting falacious ta on biz will make it drop (just have to persuade enough ppl right) you guys are pathethic

Obvious bottom was in hell it went bellow 6k you are really that tatded to think it will drop again?

Do people really think Veeky Forums is that influential? Even if it were as influential as /pol/, that still wouldn't work. /pol/ only works because it seeps into the culture and the mainstream over weeks and months and years. There is no way you can cause kneejerk reactions with traders in the space of a few hours just by shitposting here.

Ta fag here

It’s not considered a bear flag with such big tail, (6000 to 7400)

*Flies away shooting green candles from the ass*

lol, I'm not trying to influence, even if I succeed, probably a couple of normies would sell their lunch money, that doesn't move at all the BTC market.

Well, to be completely honest, TA should be made on lines, more than candles.

It's 8600 now

>non stop shorting threads and bitcoin will drop to x posts
>proceeds to climb back to 3 day high
Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

hahahaha bizlet faggot btfo - moonman tell these niggers what time it is

>lol, I'm not trying to influence, even if I succeed, probably a couple of normies would sell their lunch money, that doesn't move at all the BTC market.
then Why are u posting this

Are you the same guy doing this or are there many doing this? Kek

Bottoms in fags. Cya at 9k+ by next week.

minister u SMINEM

>8600

oh look 8600 on finex...good work, do opposite etc

Moment of truth.

You don't have to gamble on margin you fucking faggot, if you go 1x short on mex, you can literally never get liquidated.

Too bad its at like 8700 right now fag

strap yourselves in faggots, we mooning

It needs to consolidate. I’d be happy if it stayed in a +-$500 channel for the next few days. If the price can stay stable through the stock market dumpster fire, it’ll speak volumes.

Shhhhhhh he's stupid. Leave him be.

fuck off shill kike

already at 9k - get fucked with your TA

It’s called price manipulation. Whales (and stock kikes) are trying to get BTC before the next bull market begins in a week or two.

Who's the fucking shill? I'm not the one spreading misinformation on Veeky Forums. Shut your mouth, maggot.

where do you see 9k its about 8700

OP BLACKED THE FUCK OUT

aaaaand it just went over.
Really never listen to OP, OP is always a faggot

BTC 8700 and OP nowhere to be seen HAHAHAHAHA

Poor OP

So many people bought high and sold low now they FOMO like motherfuckers. Shorters about to get btfo too. AHAHAHAHAHA

Lol?

EVERYONE HAS BEEN SAYING THAT IT CANT GO OVER 8500 MUH RISING TRIANGLE ASCENDING WEDGE BEAR PATTERN GET FUCKED

fucking nigger

Returned to mean, all bears are off.

nah they're shorts are getting fucked
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

we fomo now

It's over 8500 on Coinbase right now.

>text book tier, bear flag

I'm glad you sold and left the market, best idea going forward is taking your profits and leaving - this market isn't for you.

you have to wait a few more minutes

TA says that since it appears to finally have broken the wall (~8600) we could see 9000 by the end of the day. Who knows though. I'm personally not buying right now. Not confident enough that the markets are really headed up. Plus there's a bit more FUD out of Europe today. ft.com/content/03511abe-0d86-11e8-839d-41ca06376bf2

I actually don't even know why you're pissed at me. I'm certainly not the kike here.

fuck is a bear

youre doing a subversive subliminal form of concern trolling, fuck off nigger

either that or youre a retarded brainlet who doesnt understand Veeky Forums, either way your input is not wanted

IT’S CRASHING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LOOK AT 1 DAY CANDLE STICK CHART RSI.
I'VE BEEN SPAMMING THAT SHIT SINCE MONDAY. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING TA FAGS WITH THEIR 1000 LINES AND MUH BEARISH ASCENDING WEDGE.

I was a Schiff-listening bear for so long, and here I am with a stake I bought at the bottom, and boom we're up. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

I enjoy Veeky Forums memes, but not the Pajeet shitposters who deliberately continue to pollute this board this misinformation and lies.

Previous link is behind a paywall, here's the article: archive.fo/9tk6N

MUH ASCENDING WEDGE is bitconnnnneeeccccctt levels of funny to me at the moment.

ALL YOU TA SPACKERS GOF FUCKING BLACKED SUCK MY DICK GAY BITCHES

Wait, can I make money putting a long like this?

Le TA magician of the day

StochRSI also oversold, gg faggots

Bitcoin dropping to 4k or 3k like a brick without mt.gox level event.
I can't believe biz believed it.

Bought back in at 6500, salty fuckers get rekt. Already at 32% gains.

This. We always crash in jan but always pump after Chinese New Year. Better get into btc by then. Good timing. I waited until 7300 as my stash was tied up in dapp game.

You are too stupid, don’t short