Daily reminder that I sold right before the crash and I’m living off of this money...

Daily reminder that I sold right before the crash and I’m living off of this money , getting laid every night while you wage cucks are crying every day.

have fun with your herpes and other stds that you'll inevitable get from banging whores

Enjoy your std retarded faggot

so do you have a thing for brown girls or is that all you can pull?

Fucking loser ugly slags and boasting about it on Veeky Forums. Must be amazing.

he got lots of money and still needs to use dating apps to hook up with average to ugly shitskins..

well done OP

Nice.

Wait just spotted Liceth- you set the gps settings to another country frauding faggot?

Set mine to a city in Asia and had 700 matches in a few days.

Glad you are getting some, OP.
Ignore the crybabies.

look at all those roasties that just want to leech off you
lmao enjoy i guess

Damn, lots of hate on this thread. I would happily smash and dash a few of those girls.

This makes me want to cry
Please show me your profile

>gloating on a Haitian mudcookie recipe forum about your tinder matches with 5s and 6s.

I was fucking way hotter girls when I was broke.

I have a wife who loves me and cooks every meal for me. Enjoy VD hope you get AIDS.

>Bunch of mexicans

Post proof of coin balance or didn't happen, you have 15 mins before I report this thread for trolling.

Post your profile spic

the fuck kinda name is Liceth

holy moly the cope in this thread is hilarious

is that the phillipines?

This is pretty weak OP - I don't even really use tinder

If you are some type of introvert nerd, DO THIS NOW: Go to Colombia, Medellin preferably, download Tinder, buy cocaine, snort said cocaine, go on a Tinder date, fuck said Tinder date's brains out and repeat until you've had enough.

>wage cuck
wrong
>crying every day
yeah but it's nothing new

wont i get killed down there. some roastie is sure to set me up to get robbed

oops, meant for

>Tinder date

You know all those girls on Tinder in Colombia are prostitutes right? Every single one.

Yeah look at the difference in girls and messages between that and OP.

OP is a cuck faggot

"daily reminder that I'm such a pathetic loser that I have to brag about my lucky win in shitcoins to make myself feel better about myself. I have such low self esteem that I have to brag to strangers on an anonymous website about how much better my life is than the average person. "

You are no better than a nigger who made it out of the hood.

Kys

OP's life is so fulfilling that he still needs to come to biz and talk down on other people for a dopamine hit

Haha those all look like beaners, have fun dude

All of them are flat chested....

Dam I wanna live in a major Australian city.

>I don't even really use tinder
>uses boosts

nice one bruh

Melbourne is heaven. Unlimited roasties. The second one causes you any minor inconvenience or drama after fucking on the first date you block them immediately and pick the next one. Highly recommended!!

Larp

>having to spend money on women to have them hang out with you
>spending money on women at all

Wow! what a player

I mean i use it maybe once a month..

>matches you immediately when you need a fresh match on the spot. Pick and choose, it's a few dollars a year. Even if i use once a month, it's worth it.

how is using tinder spending money on woman, retard.