What the fuck is wrong with you Veeky Forums?

Are you fucking retarded Veeky Forums?

Start in September/October, learn about crypto and how everything works and the potential future. By the middle of November I filter out through a bunch of projects and how their team is reposnive and transparent on Telegram.

Invest 1000$ into HST at 15c, sell for 45c few days later.

Try to find what I can invest in meanwhile, find nothing. Learn some TA on the side, what is trendline/support line, how channels works, what indicators show. Fuck around with TA, but it doesn't really work always, however I'm a lot more comfy and know what's going on with crypto stocks.

Start of December, IOTA having big news, Veeky Forums shilling it and some fudding it. See it it coming off bottom on TA chart and that it's going into a channel. Invest 3000$ into IOTA at 85c, sell around 3.9$ since it stayed in channel and 50k sat was big resistance.

We now have around 13k$ in less than a month.

Wait for next opportunity, see about 1 week later XVG getting off the bottom also and Veeky Forums shilling upcoming news. Buy around 110sat, hold it until 1400sat, since I didn't believe it will break 1500sat resistance.

mfw I have now around 160k$. What the fuck, how is this possible.

Fear BTC will fall even further, but check some history graphs and how they worked out. Realize it's dead cat bounce and we are heading towards ''normal'', before crashing again. Think to myself I have to invest into something else also and then short BTC.

See DBC shilling about KuCoin elistenment, watch interview on Youtube about what they are trying to do. Buy DBC at 600sat, sell at 3500sat.

Almost hit 1m$ on January 9th I think. BTC bounced off resistance at 17.3k$ and is going down.

Move money to bitmex and gradually fill my shorting contracts with 3x leverage short.

Close my short at 6k$, cash out 50% of stack and keep 50% still in crypto.

>mfw 3.5m$ in Bank and no taxes since I'm from europe

>mfw 4.5m$ in crypto since I opened long @6k$ BTC

FEAST

>i got lucky buying shilled coins
good for you

>no taxes since im from europe
almost all european countries tax crypto

Thanks for the larp bread

Is it really that fucking easy. Not to mention this year will be even bigger as much as I researched. The only faggots panicking are people on Veeky Forums that don't realize where Crypto is heading and retarded FUDers + the people who have no knowledge of TA and think BTC is going to fall down LOL.

I don't feel like I got lucky, but Veeky Forums FUD is the most cancerous thing I've ever seen in crypto. You people have no idea why things ''moon'' and why they consolidate and how they behave the way they do.

I swear to god I love you faggots for opening this opportunity to me, but I really don't can't understand how most of you are retarded NEET pajeets that didn't figure this out.

2019 and 2020 will be the biggest years in crypto you can even imagine, the bull run that is about to condemn will be unimaginable comapred to the one this year.

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots.

I was afraid to ride the pumps

for real

how can you lose if you invest in what you research, ride pumps, trade into eth at high, buy with eth at low, repeat

why doesn't your larp story involve NEO moons

Also lol'd at the Europe line

Post proof faggot

Ok help a poorfag out. I’m holding OMG and RLC do you think these are good holds?

>wears no belt
wew

I wish I could say I got ''lucky'', but every trade I did was logical and made sense and I observed it. I don't see how that was really lucky, you just don't have to be dumb.

Also, the biggest winners in and comfy gains in 2019 will be - VEN, ENG, ETH, NEO (maybe), HST, DBC (maybe)

No matter what you FUDers are saying, you don't understand crypto from trading perspective. I'm even going to go as far as to saying XRP, XLM and ADA will also probably moon even harder than this year.

Jesus Christ you fucking retards, don't you understand in times when banks are fudding this shit the most, they are accumulating, so they can sell few months later to you obssesed NEETS.

my god

I have no idea what OMG and RLC are about, all I do is watch what Veeky Forums shills, watch interviews, their market cap/supply and compare to other projects I know and see where they stand from a TA perspective and what the potential is.

I have absolutely no idea what the fuck even Satoshi Nakamoto vision is. I just understand crypto and how this market works in general I believe.

Right now what you faggots have to do is buy and wait till the end of March, since most of alt coins are launching their first products then and BTC consolidation will be over by then.

It's amazing how everything checks out in crypto.

Oh, also ICX is good. I might forget few things, but don't hate.

>BTC consolidation will be over by then.
Where's the bottom according to your estimations?

>I have no idea about OMG and RLC

Confirmed larp fuck off faggot

I think 6k$ is bottom, since that is also old trendline and SMA200 line, which is insanely strong support. I don't see it going further down, it might however, depends on next few days and if it is going to be able to break few resistance lines. All in all, by the end of March it will be on its path up again anyway.

Do you really think I went through every single project in crypto, among hundreds of them that are going on right now?

OP to prove you're not LARPing show us your open long position and closed short position profits.

Any way guys, I just hope you learned something from what I wrote. You don't have to believe me, you don't have to think Crypto even has future. I agree most shitcoins are useless, but the technology that is going to be manifested out of this for hundreds of purposes is unimaginable. It's not only about 'muh fast transactions and low fees', there's literary 1000x bigger things to it.

That's just my take on it, invest into good/solid projects, learn some basic TA so you understand why the price is where it is and jump into some short term moon mission when you see them boiling up.

Heading to gym now and will be back in about two hours, might go through few responses and reply later.

Take care, don't think crypto is going to shit, even if BTC hits 3k$-5k$ in next 2-3 weeks.

Wanna help out with some quickstart resource on TA relevant to crypto (I assume most TA is but doesn't hurt making sure right?)

Quitting job in a month, I don't intend on primarily trading, but I hope to provide some data gathering/technical signal services to traders.

Post wallet address(es) or larp.

> doesn't even provide learning sources

kys

tldr
heres a sminem for your troubles

G*d damn I love this little guy

I'm sure he will deliver. Right Mr. Larp?