Coinfess

Coinfess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HC-IaTkEU00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I own 5 Tron dogs and bought 400 TRX at 0.30 . The only time I fell for normie tier fomo. Additionally I even still think Tron dogs will be more successful than crypto kitties when they make the mobile app and make it so the dogs can do shit.

I tasted my cum yesterday... not bad

i sold 10 million tron at 20 sat

I FOMO'd into Lamden as it was my first ICO.
I even shilled it afterwards even though I'd done no research. I made 10x profit but feel bad for supporting a scam

I bought VEN at 3.2 and then FOMO-d in again near ath. Down 40% from initial

Did you taste precum first?

i charge people $50 a month to host websites and """""monitor""""" them

I'm actually straight. I just browse this closeted homosexual support group for the schadenfreude

I sold at 6.2k and now I’m waiting for it to go back down to buy in again but I’m afraid that was the final dip

I know as soon as I FOMO in the entire market crashes to 1k

I piss in the sink cause it's too comfy

same

I'm addicted to buying street whores in thailand

Ever since I really hit it big with ETH, and then ANS, I travel to southeast asia for weeks at a time, and just fuck dozens of street whores

I pay them extra to let me hurt them, and its never enough

I seriously fear that i'm going to escalate it until I'm buying trafficked girls and raping them
I realize its close to that already, but at least they are consenting. Its just never enough.

not sure how old you are user, but for that money you could just buy some nice clothes and a nice car, come to any college in the US, and fuck any girl you want.

I'm in college rn and that's literally all you need, also have to look semi good

When Binance is back I'll make 51 cent Attack.

I spent .2 eth on magnalis. Out of my 1 eth poorfag portfolio. Just wanted to catch an ico and got pajeeted. Yes I'm new.

Literally tethered up at 6088. Sold ICX at sub .0004 to do it. I then went on to day trade trying to time the market and lost .20 in btc. Sitting in tether stuck down 66% of my investment. Just gonna sit here until I find a shitcoin I like or the market decides to test 6k again. I fucked upppp.

- Fell for Confido
- FOMOed into GMT at ATH
- FOMOed into AGI over $1
- FOMOed into TRAC at $0.25
- Majority of my portfolio is LINK

stinky linkies, when will they learn?

Nobody understand this crypto shit.

Why are normies so fucking stupid. They've go 0 abstract thought.

Do not help normies. Predate on them.

I bought bazingacoin

I only started paying close attention to blockchain and cryptocurrency after the media attention.

I bought BTC at the ATH.

I'm all-in on a ERC20 Token which is rumored to never break $1.

I FOMO'd on Ripple at like $2, saw it go past $2.50 and was really happy then it crashed, and then the market crashed and I sold at a loss at $1.00 after an article came out saying banks actually dislike XRP. At least I didn't sell on ATL

I lost over 20 ETH in one of the Clone Ponzis, Shadowfork Ponzi and the original POWH Ponzi

I have no real plans for my future besides LINK mooning. I feel like this right now:

youtube.com/watch?v=HC-IaTkEU00

Spent all of my tax returns on crypto this morning

unironically great choice user. You're gonna make it

you gonna make it buddy, don't believe the FUD and don't you dare sell untill EOY

Kek

Sold at the bottom of the most recent dip. Now I'm FOMOing myself back into the game.

>>asking real question

I received an order of jeans at my job and we didnt order them but i kept them anyway.

I come on here daily from my discord group to shill the shit out of jibrel network. I get paid in ether so it's a pretty good deal. The coin has no future at all lol but I've made about .3 ether so far so I'm gonna keep doing it.

i fomoed on link. I hate myself.

Good luck user hope it works out for you.

I thought the strong hands meme was a joke. But since i don't have that much in crypto i held, while i am still down some cash now i don't have to buy. It actually relieves stress.

sometimes i poop when in my kitchen, standing up, with a toilet paper in my hand, under my anus. I also like to harbor shit in my ass and pull it up and then down because it feels good. Like i push it until its about to come out, and then i suck it all back in, until It starts rushing out and I have to run to the toilet.

When did you get in ?

I have $50K worth of DOGE.

like 30 mins ago
better get my fucking lambo for christmas

any advice on how to get a job like this?
sounds comfy

i lost interest in this shit since it started going sideways

You actually bought the bottom. I got in at 60c and didn't sell the top. Well i only have 1.5 k link so it's not that important. How much do you have ?

not a lot, only had a 'unned dollas to risk losing. with all the puding Veeky Forums does, this shit better skyrocket

Maybe by the end of the year otherwise it's going to trade with the market.

you're a cool user. hope ya moon

We will see . God luck to you.

I own Reddcoin...

I bought at 16.9k

i didn't sell when my profile doubled now i'm sitting on a bunch of garbage worth 40% less than i bought it for feels bad

my dad thinks im up 50k with his 20k investment, only 6k left

you don't get it bruh

I somehow managed to turn $3000 into $6500 into $3000 in 3 months.

I sold this recent pump. Forgive me padre.

> U Coinfess.

I bought into IUNGO (ING) ICO valued at 45million the day before the crash. Put 50k of Ethereum in.

Today, it is worth 15k. 35k vaporized and this was my worst trade of all time.

Sold the ING bags and bought PRL. Sometimes you gotta take a loss on the road to 1 million.

Hang in there bros

Forgive me father for I have sinned. I've entered ponzi without shilling it on Veeky Forums first and made $50 out of it.
pre good, cum ugh

I was wasting my money buying into index funds ATH instead of paying debts

Sold 18k xlm for more link

Just bought a broken antminer S7 får 1300 dollars from some random nigger

Why would you ever buy secondhand ant?
user just what is wrong with you?

Yepp it was rusty af and filmen with dirt aswell, last Time i trust someone a sand nigger

I hate sandniggers, but I bought Jibrel because I want their dirty oil money.

Bought into ICX around 7500. Rode it up then down. It seems like it will do well once things recover but I feel like a dumbass not selling at 9k sats once it was obvious bitcoin was going to shit the bed again. Rode neo out in a similar way but I got in so low at that I'm still way above my entry in both dollars and sats.
Note to self: take fucking profit and swing trade in bear markets.

>Literally tethered up at 6088. Sold ICX at sub .0004 to do it. I then went on to day trade trying to time the market and lost .20 in btc
That hurt to read.
If it makes you feel better I made similar mistakes of panicking and selling the bottom and fucking myself further trying to trade it back when bitcoin dropped to 4,000 back when it was trying to push above 5k. A painful but valuable lesson.

I used Veeky Forums because the compliance department blacklists most of the useful trading sites
We get together in the same thread using the catalog search

I live to steal money from normies i cannot stop

Devilish, what thread do you guys usually make?

I hodled the dip.

I bought ETH at 1400$ some time ago...

I sell shit that keeps rising and hold shit that keeps stalling. I've spent hours a day every day since last year and chad hodlers or newfags who go all in on PnD make more money than me.

>be me last year july
>buy 165 antshares
>try to daytrade to increase stack
>know that rebrand to neo is happening soon
>want to rebuy a day before rebrand
>rebrand happens a day earlier than I thought
>wake up
>look at blockfolio
>pic related

I don't try to time the market anymore.