Dont get scared by the stupid weakhands...

Dont get scared by the stupid weakhands .. they just try to spread the rumors and TAs of idiots because they all sold at 6500 and were trying to short.. but they failed hard and I love this feeling..
> show your iron hands guys and lets enjoy the ride to 10k and beyond..
who is with me?

brap

Brwaaapppp*
Ah yes my dear I was not expecting that one..

why is she wet

*toot*

brapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrap

Sorry but everything is pointing downwards. Best thing is to tether up and wait and see what the market does.

B R A P
R A
A R
P A R B

Because her boyfriend didn't invest in crypto

the lower back isn't the part that gets wet you virgin

What kind of girls are you fucking then? Maybe you're the virgin.

I'm in you

Captain? Explain "brap" and the "smell" pictures. Thanks

>girls

>Best thing is to tether up
haha
hahahaha

Brrraaaapppppp mm yes very wet now
Sniiiiiifffff sniiiiifffff mmmm oh my
Brraaaappppp
Yes...oh my.....still so moist from your workout the day before yesterday mmmmmm
Brrraaappppp oh yes sniiifffffff sniiiffffff
Oh smells like..... Parmesan and Brussels sprouts brrraaaaapppppttttttt

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

I come to these threads for the sniff pictures now

>everything is pointing downwards. Best thing is to tether up

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPP... oh siii mi amor un poco mas fuerte BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP... esplendido... es eso... empanadas de humita lo que huelo? a ver... dame un poco mas BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP FSHHHHHHH... uyyy creo que te pasaste... me cayo un poquito de mierda en el ojo... a ver dejame probarlo... mmmmmmmmmmm... se siente... picante....................

Brap bait, get out.

Wtf is this BRAP meme on every picture of a girls ass? Don't you faggot virgins know girls dont fart??

wet anal secretions

Thats pretty gross. sage

TFW BRAIN DAMAGED BRAINLETS FELL FOR THE 3.2K Bitcoin meme & sold at 6k after BTC has already retraced more than 60% KEEEEEEK YOU NIGGAS ARE TRULY SPECIAL.

>BTC 14k next week
>BTC 18k eom
>BTC ATH next month

Pathetic thread of the day.

SPRAAAAAK

John is that you?

And i dont know what happened.. what does brap and the pics mean?^^

fuck off germanposters