CRYPTO BANDWAGONERS BTFO

Most sensible article I've seen to date (by Vanguard): vanguardblog.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-digital-gold-or-fools-gold/?cmpgn=Ext:SM:RIG:ISG:020718:XX:POST:XX:TW:INV:XX:XX:XX:sf181534297&sf181534297=1

"Bitcoin is an investment in blockchain in the same way that Pets.com was an investment in the internet."

Other urls found in this thread:

vanguardblog.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-digital-gold-or-fools-gold/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bitcoin != crypto

it's funny watching all the corporate fags lose their shit cause people are making money

They've made more money than you probably ever will, so believe me, it's not because of jealousy.

Who am I kidding though? You guys will resort to insults before providing any counter arguments.

I bet if you type in pets.com into your browser a website will pop up and I bet they’re making money

Same argument applies to all cryptos. Read the article before commenting idiot.

Rich people hate, absolutely HATE, seeing poor people get rich. Nothing makes a kike more angry.

Keep living in your bubble, and keep hating without reading the article.

go fuck yourself you reddit faggot cocksucking bbc taking dog fucker

>oy vey goyim how DARE you make money for yourself and not wageslave for Mr. Shekelstein!

>vanguardblog.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-digital-gold-or-fools-gold/?
he's one of those "blockchain not bitcoin" fucking retards. buzzword article for boomers; vanguard trying to stay relevant. fail

Not nearly as BTFO as DOWfags.

what a cunt

lel if you did your research you would know that all financial elites bought into crypto after the investment crisis of 2008 when QE money was cheap and investment opportunities were rare.
The rest are cartels, silkroad dealers and mir satoshi who could basically be anybody from China to KGB to NSA.
I love your naivety, now go raid mom's fridge thicclet.

>Nor are cryptocurrencies a chance to capitalize on blockchain technology, which is the method most cryptocurrencies use to record network transactions and ensure their accuracy......For investors, adding some exposure to Bitcoin would mean reducing their allocations to tried-and-true asset classes such as stocks, bonds, and cash—the building blocks for well-diversified portfolios that can help them meet their goals. With no cash flows and extreme volatility, the investment case for Bitcoin is hardly compelling.

This guy doesn't even hold any JNT.

>2008
>bitcoin

>after the investment crisis of 2008
>after 2008
>after

Fuck JIDF

>hourly 6k cuck cope thread

Investing in Bitcoin is more like buying the domain name 'Pets.com', which I imagine is now worth a fuckload.

Delusional