Omg

You have less than a month to get in. ETH 2.0 not even memeing. I’m trying to help you Veeky Forums. Stop buying shill pajeet coins.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo#balances
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/7weh0d/fees_by_ucoltonrobtoy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any token price or staking return predictions? I have 1000 tokens, am I gonna make it?

Staking returns will be low to start off most likely less than $3 a year. Token price will be in triple digits in a years time when wallet releases.

>tfw 60 away from my goal
Why did it have to start going up already?

When plasma?

I have over 6000. I'm gonna make it

>triple digits in a years time
Try 2 months

Wtf that's only $3000/yr for me. I NEED TO MAKE IT

if you are serious be honest here; why are you trying to help biz, which makes crypto twitter look like adults

THIS DESERVES A 1:1 WITH ETH RATIO

Same Broheims, I got 1k but initially Staking will be alright but not will i make it levels, HOWEVER, Token Price will give me the make it out of poverty status. Conservatively, Im hoping for $200 eoy, I believe its doable with all the shit they are doing and will get done.

Last chance to get in xRapid under a dollar.

Also, Staking after it develops i say for a year more, we will get really great staking returns per token once it goes pedal to the metal adoption rates and its DEX platform with fiat in and out program is released

I need to send some ETH to Binance from MEW to purchase around $2000 of OMG, but we're right in the middle of this MEW/MyCrypto shitstorm and I'm afraid to login during this debacle..

How's a token made on Ethereum going to be ETH 2.0, are you retarded?

Send everything to a new wallet you trust?

Where can I get this Pepe plush toy? I really want one!

I'm afraid to login to MEW in case they've been compromised. Just leaving it there now

just deposited from MEW to Binance. No issues, whatsoever.

If you log in once and send everything to a new wallet generated elsewhere what is the risk?

>stop buying shill pajeet coins
>buy omg instead

kek

omg/btc chart looks bullish af

If you think Vitalik is a pajeet then I dont know how to help you.

Anyone else on here top 1000?

I'm ready to rule over the plebs.

Why should I invest in this over chainlink

He means in terms of growth

Top 2000 here.

Noice

I've noticed that a lot of the top addresses don't seem to actively trade OMG

>RETARDED
bc the ceo has stickers on his skateboard

SDK wallet reasease moon or wait more time?

we're gonna make it. OMG is built specifically for Plasma. It's literally the only coin Vitalik shills and he is heavily invested into it because it will be a major part in how Ethereum scales.

Plasma is going to literally smoke Visa TPS. Anyone not stocking up basically has severe autism and ADHD and deserves to miss out on one of the big bull runs of 2018.

itll moon 2 weeks before then like with most crypto announcements

ETH is the platform.

OMG is the payments platform.

Looks like SOMEONE better start buying.

How do I know if I'm in top 1000?

WILL OMG HIT FOUR DIGIROOS? I NEED TO MAKE 100 GRAND

etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo#balances

token holders

Damn top 1000 is 7500+ omg
top 2000 is 3700+ omg

I have 1200 omg.
Wonder if I will be able to stake

You shouldn't worry. I'm sure staking pools will exist.

more than 56 reasons why you are a retard if you don't buy omg

will i make it with 4000 omg?

Literally going to be 5-6 lambos worth eoy

>tfw I only have 10 OMG

I would buy more but I'm not done stacking my first choice coin yet, I'm probably going to get 200 OMG assuming it doesn't moon in less than 2 weeks.

anyone with 1000+ is guaranteed making it and possibly pulling over 100k in staking fees 3+ years. Can't wait to quit my fucking job

Got 15k to drop, buy now or wait for next dip?

You're in the dip. Buy buy 50% now and 50% later just in case. Look at the chart where it peaked. That's where we are headed in march.

Riskiest time to try and catch a bigger dip with wallet and congolmerate coming anywhere between now and end of q1

I’m riding ETC. Doubt OMG moons before March.

LINK 100x OMG 20x all in on LINK

Good luck

You might as well go all in on trx

You can't even write a list of reasons half as long as yet you think LINK will moon 5x more than OMG, the literal most obvious sure fired moon since Ethereum.

Fuck you stinky linkies

>B-but it solves the oracle problem

I bought ETH at $900 a month back. Am I gonna make it?

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/7weh0d/fees_by_ucoltonrobtoy/

Thoughts?

accumulate

omg help me biz, shall I sell my ICX and VEN now or wait til they recover their price a bit before FOMOing in?

I don't agree with the idea that it needs to be 10x cheaper to be viable. I think that dude is taking "order of magnitude" too literally. Even if omise is "only" 2x cheaper than other systems that's a huge savings. I find it hard to believe that users wouldn't find that good enough to make the switch.

Honestly i realize there's so much stuff connected to etherum. They will develop the fuck out of it since all these networks depend on ETH. ETH is truly the coin of the future and btc people can say whatever the fuck they want they want they will no longer have the power to compete with ETH in the long therm.

OMG is the crypto that will bring blockchain payments to the masses

hmmm
>possibly news coming
vs
>tons of confirmed news coming including conglomerate within 1 month of wallet release, 50k merchants and 420mil customer base, 15 financial institutions.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

hmm

rlly makes u think

This is the ultimate bagholder coin user. Long road ahead to shake off the bag boys

Comfiest hold of the year. I think the news is coming sooner than people think. EOM easy.

OMG (OmiseGo)
The data sets continue to grow in support for OMG and 'new opportunities' that are going to be 'touted
(made visible in media)' over the last of Winter (northern hemisphere) such that by late February, OMG
is seen as a 'leader' in the Spring. There continues to be growth in sets for OMG to be gaining over
2018 through well into 2019, with some sets describing OMG as a 'leader' in the larger group of rising
coins/tokens from the 'Spring (northern hemisphere) ramp up'.
The data sets for OMG are working off the 'payments' sets. There are a number of 'payments' sets that
are related to 'payroll', and 'government'. These sets are filled with supporting sub sets for the idea of a
'contract' to act as the 'payroll vehicle' by a number of 'large government agencies'. These sets are NOT
clear indicators that OMG will be this 'vehicle', but the preponderance of the data at the moment has it
as a greater potential for this coin than others.

Clif High doesn't get his datasets from web scraping but he just trips balls so hard he goes into the future for temporary periods of time and has to keep it lowkey

>>tons of confirmed news coming including conglomerate within 1 month of wallet release, 50k merchants and 420mil customer base, 15 financial institutions.

Thanks senpai, 750 OMG strong now, will put some more in later when I sell of some off my midcaps following expected pumps