France and Germany gonna ban BTC

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/02/09/france-germany-demand-bitcoin-clampdown/

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s06t9IRcGBrK
gruenderszene.de/allgemein/koalitionsvertrag-bundesregierung-blockchain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Fuck em.

Whatever.

really hope it's some fake news, otherwise the market will react as it always does lately

>ban
>regulate

Different things user. These Euros are just trying to shield innocent Wojeks from short-and-distort FUDlets such as yourself

Lol. Usa, china, india, korea, and Japan are all greenlighting crypto. That is all the money and population we need in crypto, I could give a fuck less if dumb broke Europeans are in the market or not, in fact I'd prefer if they stayed out

europoors gonna crash btc AGAIN
after all the work americhads have done repairing the europoor and gookchink damage

>France and Germany
I don't give a fuck about what Muslim countries do.

They busy getting gaped by refugees. They don’t need crypto

Stop it already, faggot.

sage

>china will ban
>korea will ban
>china will ban again
>usa will ban
>china will ban
>china will ban ICO
>usa will ban ICO
>france and germany will ban
holy fuck fuck off already. I've been following bitcoin since 2013 and this is the 27th time that someone will ban bitcoin. In reality nobody has banned anything. So please shut the fuck up

Non-ameriburger here and you're totally right. God bless the USA

seems legit.

Kek.

Nothing has been said about banning you mongoloid. Jesus, just read.

Looks like terror/drug monopoly money is getting canned enjoy looking at your useless pile of numbers morons

Cool story bro, tell another

>OP says they will ban BTC
>read article, says they want to work to regulate crypto so people don’t get scammed and to keep out criminals from laundering money
Mfw this is just FUD post and headline

stop posting this shit you fucking retards it's not even funny anymore fuck off

fpbp

So muslim countries are banning btc

Fuck scummy europoor trash. They can stay poor and enslaved. Meanwhile some of us will be rich and enslaved. Enjoy the retard inbred muslim cock n ur mouth Hanz. Does it taste like ur wifes pussy?

fucking kek

t. low iq fags who can't even seperate the FUD

super shopped the og pic is underwhelming

no fun allowed
vocaroo.com/i/s06t9IRcGBrK

You shouldn't have shorted faggot

Opening "country x bans crypto"-threads should be a bannable offense.

Good less Europoor weak ass hands

learn 2 fucking read. You piece of shit.

Fuck those caliphates and God bless America.

This is what happens when you let refugees in FFS

fuck germany

t. german

No idiot.
read the fucking article you linked you absolute retard. and go neck yourself while you're at it.

FR DE or any other EURO country don't really control EUROs and they want as much tax as possible, there is no way these countries which thrive on taxes will ban any products which gives them tax monies, even when you fuck a hooker or smoke a join you pay a portion in taxes in these countries.

Of course. Commie faggots hate the idea of citizens become self sufficient.

Nope. Germany is für Blockchain. Sieh for yourself

gruenderszene.de/allgemein/koalitionsvertrag-bundesregierung-blockchain

>It read: "Tokens and their potential for financial innovation should not be left to those who make the worst use of them.

BRAP?
Brap

As much as there's criticism about the US hatred of crypto competing with the usd, realize that countries like Germany have potentially more to lose in the long run. Within 10 years they will become a massive welfare state where the millions of immigrants they import from shitholes will be reliant on taxes taken from the few whites remaining. A small amount of whites will provide the tax resources for the majority of the country. The state will need all the tax it can get and crypto is a huge threat to this.

Yeah go prep Jamal ;) 52% mutt. Germs are about 94% White.

You know absolutely nothing about how the German economy works.

Holy fuck the comments. Is people really this stupid?

USA will ban crpyto in April once they realize that they can't track/tax crypto to crpyto exchanges.

I mean, it is a welfare state that gives from the hard working locals to the uneducated, useless immigrants, right? At least that's how it works here.

t. frog

Yes, people are that dumb.

BBBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Yea, the headline is typical clickbait. In reality it's hardly any more than what the Burgers said during the SCC hearing, and that actually bolstered confidence in crypto.

You are right on jean claude
Matter of fact its already 15 million taxpayers that finance this shitshow the rest takes more out of the system than they pay put
German cucks are just in denial about ot but we are basically a huge slave colony

T. Kraut

where did you pull that from? out of your anus?

Sad shit, brother. I don't even care about race anymore, I just wish everyone at least had the decency to contribute. As a tax-paying armyfag, this annoys me greatly. Oh well.

Good day, friend.