Jibroni

This was someone working with Jibrel on reddit.

"Correct. We intend to release full details of the partnership mid / end of February. But to add clarity, the contractual agreement / partnership is with SEED Group - a venture aimed at bringing the latest innovative technologies to the United Arab Emirates - led by the private office of Sheikh Saeed Bin Ahmed Al Maktoum.

Hope that helps!"

The partnership is with SEED and not directly with the Al-Maktoum family, any thoughts on if this could affect the valuation?

Jibronis get in here NOWW!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo
youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI
youtube.com/watch?v=lsM9-ATySfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

scam

Fuck off and shit in a street somewhere.

GOOK'D

HAHAHAHA

SEED?

Definitely a SCAM!

ITs the same shit dumbass you think you directly partner with a family? No you partner with their group or company or whatever.

Yeeeees, eat that arab SEED
Guzzle it all
You will grow to love the taste

When you want to partner with iphone do you partner with steve jobs or with the company named apple? You partner with apple even though steve jobs owns it. so basically you are partnering with steve jobs.

Read this thread Release this is the greatest investment you can make right now. Dont fall for people fudding so they can buy low price when their checks come.

newbie here, just trying to clarify. Thanks!

Literally fuck off with this shit.

You dumb nigger, why did you make another thread just to ask this? I'm bullish on JNT but stupid niggers like you make me question my decision. Not really, but still.

why?..the price is not going to go up with a few investors off Veeky Forums..relax

saw it on reddit earlier today and wanted to know what it meant exactly....so fuck off

You're the fucking dumbass falling for a pajeet-tier scam. Enjoy your bags retard. KYS

You couldn't just ask it in the other thread? You HAD to make another thread just to get attention? Literally KYS you dumb piece of shit.

HOW MANY JNT TO BECOME A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE!?!! SOMEONE ANSWER ME NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kk....more threads incoming

We're going to see the same thing that happened with XVG happen here. The price will skyrocket at some point while you idiots will keep saying 'b-but it's a scam! Right? Right, guys?'. But instead of crashing again like XVG it'll just steadily keep increasing thanks to the tokenized assets the value will be based upon.

99% of you pajeets don't even understand the project.

Comparing it with XVG, jesus.

You just compared JNT to XVG. Seriously consider KYS

Keep on being deluded jibrew

This,see the pic below. unless you think they are going to lie to the worlds media, don tapscott, the ceo of binance, the ceo of neo who were all in attendance at the convention in the pic.Oh and allow them to be sued by one of the richest families in the world, maybe the richest?Videos from that convention below too.

don tapscott, the don of finance and crypto

youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo

binance ceo, cz, also on the front cover of this months forbes

youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI

Da Hongfei ceo of neo

youtube.com/watch?v=lsM9-ATySfI

stop posting this shit pajeet faggot

this trash coin is going straight to $0.01

theres a fud campaign from the telegram, from pajeets who have 80 dollars in, who are literally scared SHITLESS before they can add next months 80 dollar wages in.See the pic for proof.Very sad, we should pity them.

The internet was a mistake.

eat shit pajeet

>get in here NOWW!!

Stop this bullshit in all your threads. This coin is 25% of my portfolio but you are cringeworthy as fuck,