ACCUMULATE YOU PLEBS!

i'm not going to keep reminding you that you will be investing in one of the best performing projects in 2018.
BUY you majestic fools

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rcn_token/comments/7wehvt/upcoming_ama_video_from_rcn_founder_svp_lead/?st=jdgald8e&sh=a3010138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3 articles yesterday were centered around investment banking (ICOs), democratization of debt capital markets and fintech on the blockchain. do you know what these glorious bastards from argentina are up to? DO YOU!

you fags are worse than axspire fags

you're not going to make it

naw i already have salt bags

They don't really need a ERC20 token.

RCN real value is 0.

read the white paper faggot because with that approach you're not going to make it

not even in the same industry as RCN
SALT - collateralized lending
RCN - uncollateralized global P2P lending.

>uncollateralized
how does that work then?
i have to trust the other person i'm lending to? really? not trying to fud here, just looking to be spoonfed answers so get on it shills. fucking bitch shills, fetch me my intel. you wanna shill i'm not gonna make it easy for you. gotta work for it

your autistic screeching just confirmed that you're allergic to white paper literature. it's a quick 15 minute read. do it now and return with some intelligent questions

every coin being shilled right now is a 15 minute read, multiply that by whatever dozen coins are being shilled right now and thats a lot of reading, every day,

just because you think your coin is hot shit doesn't prove anything to me. i give you the chance to prove to people this is a good coin, and you didn't take it. you are a poor shill. lazy shills might as well not bother

well i just narrowed it down for you
i'm telling you exactly which white paper to read. it's just a few minutes from your "busy" schedule. do it now and come back

Id rather just buy kyber

and i also have to read the wite paper of every coin being shilled? or just your coin? why? when you can't even answer a basic question it leads me to think you didn't even read it. an uninformed shill, thats a bad shilling. lazy

i'm lazy, but i'm the customer. you're the one trying to sell me something. work harder

you're not going to make it.

reddit.com/r/rcn_token/comments/7wehvt/upcoming_ama_video_from_rcn_founder_svp_lead/?st=jdgald8e&sh=a3010138

stay abreast of developments
monitor the order book
check the charts

i'll add your coin to the list of coins i have to look into, it's a long list though and you're not at the top.

lol, the order book. enjoy getting burned, that shit is fake as fuck. bots manipulated the order books to lure people into traps so constantly its normal

it's not my coin
your attitude is juvenile and entitled
your posts are asinine
you're not going to make it

i dont even care if i make it. i already assumed i wasn't going to. the issue here is that this board is flooded with lazy shills who say nothing about their coins and expect me to do all the work, when they're the ones trying to shill me something. shill harder you greasy pajeet fuck

calling me a lazy shill because i refuse to spoon feed you? entitled much, cum guzzler

yes, i am entitled to sit through a million shill threads replacing all possible actual coin content and discussion threads. you shills ruin this place and i'm expected to be greatful? if you'r going to shit up the board at least put some fucking effort into it. imagine if someone busted into your house trying to sell you something and they dont even have the courtesy of answering your questions about the product. shills are fucking entitled. entitled to waste my time, shit up the board, and then they demand that i do all the work myself. you came here to shill, so fucking shill you lazy piece of shit. spoonfeeding me is the least i should demand considering your greasy shit salespitch fucking shills.

someone's on the rag

at least i don't shit on the street pajeet

i don't
but it feels like i just shat in your mouth

it could have been a thread of content and discussion about the coin. instead you just made it lazy shill thread #36363764398

this is the coin every cute lesbian girl should buy

I bought this a few weeks ago and it keeps dropping . They said by end of January it was going to moon. Never did. Never will. I got bizzed again.