I'm the dumbass from this thread >>7495886

I'm the dumbass from this thread My wife just left me and went to stay with her mom, everyone in her family are talking how i am a "wife beater" and a "drunk gambler"

I took more muscle relaxers, actually considering a way to kms with no pain

just do it already

no one wants to hear your shit and no one cares about stupid people

fuck off with your shit, retard

step 1: transfer all of the money you own to me
step 2: fuck off

oh i do care though bro. please kys faggot we hate you.

Bruh your wife still loves you if you still not in jail

fuck off faggot shill

I really hope this is a LARP

if not you sound like you have some serious problems dude

dont do it retard
just go on a bender then accept the freedom you have now

it's not larp, the shill faggots are trying all the tricks to convince people that crypto is bad for them

dont kys

im not gonna say youre gonna look back at this and laugh but in the end its just money. unless you were planning to spend that money on something you actually need rather than something that you want, all you lost was luxury, no reason to kys

you right on the bottom of the market so dont lose time, rebounce
we only x50 from here now on, by 2020 it will be too late

also you should apologize to your woman for being violent with her

that being said you sound pretty cucked if you let her talk to you like your trash and doesnt respect your authority

Do a flip.

another pajeet larping.

If you decide to go through with it, would you transfer your crypto to one of us first?

Here's my ETH wallet
0x3820dBA51AcF36632491aFd3424BEEe6b3f9c092

Not the end of the world, cryptocurrency is about to take off and desu your better off having your wife think you lost everything.

post pictures of bashed laptop or proof
or just kys fag

you are the user that posted here today/yesterday already? think i remember you saying you smashed your computer with 500gb hdd after losing a leveraged trade?
Is that you?
Eli5 us on the situation.....its not that you are going to find a lot of comfort with us but sometimes people here can actually give you a sincere and brutal oppinion which could help you out in the end...

He already transferred it all to a fucking pajeet scammer lmao.

Also OP get a helium tank and fuck off.

Everyone on Veeky Forums needs to install a copy/paste app to control their copypasta. I'm on a mac and use jump cut - I swear it's saved me multiple times from doing what OP did

>not double checking everytime you send something
It really isn't that hard

oh oh oh yeah now i remember he forgot the pajeet's adress was in the clippboard beacuse he went to etherscan to check if any dumbasses were sending eth to the scam contract so he later pasted it thinking he was sending it to his binance account while in reality he was sending it to the pajeet.....ok now i remember thats him.....

Oh I know, I usually triple check, but I'm more of a keyboard guy and love my hot keys

user your wife wants to have your kids. Just let it sit in your head. Quickly forgive yourself and bring back the equilibrium you once created before.

post the wallet with memetokens

Kek dude, that's quite a fuck up, there's nothing elsw we can really tell you

Ahhhahahahahahahahaha you're worse than pathetic

You literally deserve everything that has happened to you and then some

Kys, nothing of value will be lost

dude youre a fucking faggot seriously,why the fuck would you hit a woman?
that being said i kind of believe anyone can change if he really wishes to.

the fact that your wife didnt report you and you are not arrested means she still loves you (for some dumb fucking reason).....if you show that you really want to change and become better person maybe she's going to come back to you.
but you really shouldnt give empty promises since women are good at recognizing bullshit....go there and say you are sory after you have already done a step in the right direction......go to a gambling addiction program (im a psych and actually did a internship in a addiction center with a guy who was specialized in gambling addiction)....to be honest not many people there actually get better but at least it will be a way of showing her that you actually want to change.....

eaven if she tells you to fuck off there still might come better times one day....also maybe they might not come.......but its the only life you have so wtf why not stay around and see what happens.......youll be dead in like 40yrs anyway so whats the rush

>oh yeah just gonna transfer around 35k dollars
>zone out

Literally Social Darwinism

read the first thread man, i barely pushed her and she SCRATCHED her hand... its not her it's her family

Ffs I bet you're the type of guy that would white knight the threads ripping on roasties and the liability of being around them, marrying, etc. Now look what happened. I guarantee that your roastie has hit you much harder in the past. But that doesn't matter because you "can't hit women."

Look, don't kys over a few thousand lost in trades. You can always make it back, the bubble is not anywhere near bursting.

Your main concern is to make sure the roastie doesn't press charges. Put your effort into that. Make up a massive apology, cry, say you need time to yourself to cope, say you're going back to church or something.

You sound like a thicc faggot user.

I am indeed a thicc faggot, faggot.

>based thicclet

post her pics

Jesus and you’re ugly too. Fuck some people get bad lots in life.

Kill yourself you pathetic feminist

You should go through with it, but first buy as much ETH as you can. take max loan from any institute and let the wallet die with you

haha....which part of my post was feminist?

At least you look a little like Freddie Mercury, so you should be a hit in the gay prostitution scene.

I haven't assisted to a similar level of faggotry since Kyber's ICO, where there was a pajeets fudding KNC with his shitty article. You are just as pathetic as him

Gas yourself you are fucking pathetic

turns out i still have ETC, BCC, TRX and some other shitcoins on binance (total value of 1400$)
do you guys think they will x10?

literally eons of organisms struggling to survive, reproduce, thousands of generations of modern humans born in the dirt, trudging it out to create another life and feed it, just to pass down genes and KEEP FUCKING GOING - this all accumulates to you killing yourself over a woman

just think about this

gtfo man just go camping for a few fucking weeks, take some shrooms in the woods or the desert and start asking REAL FUCKING QUESTIONS

just stay alive faggot, christ

please god op send a video if you kys

nah, your life isn't gonna go anywhere from here, and it's gonna be too difficult to start again. Do you have any other coins OP?

pajeet confirmed

yes see

I'm pretty high rn but if i did it, i won't be a source of your amusment

you are a degenerate gambler

This is why you white pieces of autistic trash need to learn to mind your fucking business. All this happened because you decided to go out of your way to laugh at some poor minority..WHY..WHO GIVES A SHIT MIND YOUR BUSINESS

Now karma returned on you while a swift falcon punch to your solar plexus

From now on mind your fucking business

>he doesn't get that those are the reasons suicide should be encouraged
>he doesn't take the opportunity to kill betas whenever possible

jesus christ, user, kys

:(

Hey some pajeet benefitted greatly from this.
He literally raised some street pooper out of poverty.
OP is a martyr

>BCC

holy shit i can't believe you're defending a fucking lowlife pajeet scammer!!! scammers are literally the scum of the earth! they are the cockroaches of the universe much like you!! i swear i would have given him 1eth if he really needed it but THEAFT IS THEAFT

>Eli5
Time to go back, bud

why don't you just get on with life..you can't change the past and feeling bad won't make anything different. in 3 years, you won't even remember making this thread.

Kill your ex-wife and sacrifice her to Monika, the queen of Veeky Forums. Your sacrifice will grant you Monika's favor, resulting in immense gains.

Let this be a lesson to everyone

Always Always ALWAYS send 0.1 ETH before sending your whole fucking stack.

The extra $5 in transfer fees are nothing compared to losing your whole stack on a typo

Bitcoin cash, bought it at 520$

Is this you or some random
>sexi time vagene
pajeet?

Don't do it, it's really not worth it. If you have any kids think of them, and if not them think of your parents having to go on with their lives knowing their son killed himself over money.

Fuck off you fucking women hater

which are the reasons it should be encouraged? ppl gonna die anyway, may as well stay alive and enjoy this incredible planet while you can

and without betas there'd be no society, just tribes of testosterone-ridden rapists pillaging the land. and beta insecurity and fear of risktaking allows alphas to accumulate wealth and power, so what's the problem?

literally zero competition from a thousand betas

BCH*

this is what i imagine the pajeet who scammed me, thinking of ways to cash out my money

idk man im pretty fucking high rn

>eons of organisms strugg

>mfw I had that shit on auto

Showtime?

either you are pajeet.. or if not then why do you have pajeet pictures.... weird.

never put yourself in a position where a woman can claim you hurt her. the facts don't matter so you can't even come close to laying hands because you will ALWAYS LOSE ALWAYS.

sorry about your typo.

roastie cunt detected

Go get gangbanged by half your town you fucking roastie slut

Kill yourself op. Nothing worth living for now. Your wife is off sucking black cocks already. Your savings are gone. That's fucked up

Don't just kill yourself. At least try to do something notable first. Blaze of glory.

you realize there is pleasure as well as pain in struggling to survive right? unless you're a total nihilist this should make sense. what's the other option?

Time to hang out with Sayori!

It's simple, find the pajeet you sent your money to Taken style.

you could also literally go out there and use your energy to help some people in need - ppl with disabilities, hungry kids etc. being this self-absorbed is just narcissistic decadence man

help people so they don't have to feel as bad as you do right now. you can't save the world but you can def change a few little things for the better dude

im not defending a pajeet scammer you larping moron. im saying its not your fucking business to go investigating like fucking barney fife MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND LESS BAD SHIT HAPPENS TO YOU

Put it all on LINK, take a vacation from your bullshit and get drunk for 3 days straight. Play lots of vidya and stop checking the markets.

>Pushing your wife ≠ Hitting your wife

You soyboys are worse than pajeets. Just because you lock yourself in the bathroom and cry whenever you and your wife are having a heated discussion about who gets to prep Jaml before he fucks her, doesn't mean every man does.

Damn bro that really fucking blows but dont kys
Dont let pajeet win

Back in around 2015 I had only just got in to Bitcoin, and I thought I'd buy some modafinil from India using BTC. I didn't copy the address properly and sent about 120$ lost in the system. Obvs that small amount of BTC in 2015 was worth a fair bit by Dec 17.

it's a crazy ride, hang round for the show with us man

Do what you like, we don't care, we've never met you, and never will. If you kill yourself we'd never hear of it, you'd be just another dead guy, it happens every second somewhere on Earth, and I don't grieve for them, like I won't grieve for you. So fuck off wanker.

So you put every cent you have and pulled out the biggest fucking loan you could since crypto will 50x from here until 2020, right? Right, user?

If that's not the case because you don't actually believe a word that comes out of your own mouth, you should just kys for real.

kys piece of shit not only you hit your wife but it wasn't even her fault if you were in front of me l'd fucking murder you

Dude you look like a pajeet yourself yet you call others pajeets.

>Jumping into other peoples business

Holy shit this has to be bait.

kill yourself OP

l bet you're the type of person who sees an old man fall on the street and you don't even bother to help

>implying jumping into two peoples business who you dont even know and helping an old man who has fallen are even remotely similar.

You're a teen. Go fuck off.

Don't kys. At least take the bitch with you if you're gonna an hero.

Everyone else, don't get married.

Why the fuck do Boomers post here? Fuck off into a coffin, granddad.

Here in NYC I walk over that shit.

there are id's so you know it's the same poaster.