I'm gonna end it

I'm gonna end it
How does everyone on here seem to make so much so easily I see people posting 100k portfolios saying huh i only started last month ..so whats the secret
ive been in crypto since 2015 but my portfolio is only 5k how did you all make so much and i made nothing its bullshit whats the secret?? do you scam people or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

jbmarwood.com/jesse-livermore-trading-rules-boy-plunger/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

Pump and dump schemes and getting in when the Ponzi was just starting years ago. The only way to make money now is to follow the Jews as they pump and dump.

what do jews like now? i need to make it otherwise im finished soon
>?

Christ wanking into a sock, how are you so poor? I started 1k 20th December. Now 22k.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA stop tleling me that it makes me think ive missed out but its bullshit i didnt do anything different i just was unlucky

What’s your trading plan? Tell me you have a trading plan. You’re not just buying whatever shit Veeky Forums is shilling that week?

maybe you're unlucky, like me. trading for 5 months and in loss

what coins did you hold?

80% of Veeky Forums is larping if it makes you feel better

You know you're supposed to accumulate coins when they're cheap?
And sell them when they not so cheap?

The secret:

The truth is most rich people just happened to buy an ALT that mooned. These people have no investing experience or knowledge. Look at this: Most idiots buying this top even when it's obviously gonna come down.

Secret: Dont buy tops like these. Sell or short in this kind of maniac phases, and buy the FUD bottom that occurs after. If your success record gets high, you can use x2-x4 leverages. Anything above is gambling.

Never listen to Veeky Forumsraelis.

no, i buy whatever biz shills yes well i did in 2015 before i kept losing mney now im almost broke
minerium
beta coin
philosophers stones
i sold eth to buy beta coin

is that true?
yes but everything i bought goes to the grave
even bitcoin
thanks i will try now do that when i next have the chance then

No its more like 90% larping.

Look, I’m not saying I’m an expert, but if you want a copy of my trading plan, and a breakdown of my trades since December (and more importantly my reasoning behind a buy or sell), post an email address. I won’t do if for free, because it’s my time, and I’m not going to tell everyone all my tactics. But for say 0.04 ETH, I’ll show you all my cards. Before anyone says scam or pajeet, I don’t need the money, but if it helps you make money then what have you got to lose?

0x4Ff8cBa161C17DC86a80ac6A0634Bc23a6Cb0DFe

ok well i look at portfolio threads and yeah seems odd sometimes

ok an how much do you make a year? ill send it now then wont be long u better not scam me though im poor already now

Will you send back 4 eth? Someone please ban

> ill show you my get rich skills

> for 0.04 eth

You sound like youre very good at it user

This
Ppl make money scaming not trading

I wagecuck for 60k, was making about 5k year on forex since 2011. See how I do after a full year before I decide to quit my job or not.

is he a scammer? wtf i thought everyone here was trying to make it together

This is a sale not begging. I don’t really care about the money, but why would I give my time for free?

100% larp

Bullshit you fucking retard. Stop LARPing.

First of all, only returns matter, not totals. For all you know the 100k guys went in with 20k, so guys who went in with 1k and got to 5k also got 5x

hold. That's the only secret. Do not day trade, do not fomo, do not switch lines, pick a decent coin and hold.

>started in December
discarded

started in Nov with 3k now sitting on 130k... invest in solid projects(undervalue) and hold...

Your call mate. I’m off for a beer, you can choose to trust in the better side of Veeky Forums, anons helping each other out, or you can believe the anons screeching “scam”. Either way, I hope you make it.

obvious larp, you started when btc was $16.5-17k and 22xd? kys

No, you didn't.

i like to try not to take too much only what i need though i know it sounds silly but sometimes i sell early to let other people have some as well
but i have to not do that now
i know i do that most

how i dont believe anyone anymore on here
ok i will think about it please dont scam me

He's a scammer. How stupid can you be?
Just buy a good coin and hold. Literally just do that. Hold.

well you don't have to believe me... invested in Vibe. Binance listed Vibe on Jan (sold my bags between 1-4$) then invested some money in lamden token (sold at 0.8 -1.1) and during crash bought huge amounts of different coins/token (all solid projects)

>minerium
>beta coin
>philosophers stones
>i sold eth to buy beta coin

Jesus Christ lad.

I've got it worse desu
>start in MAY 2017
>$200
>turn it into $7500 by Christmas Eve
>fuckyes.jpg
>bubblepop.gif
>fuck fuck fuck down 2k in one day
>how do I get back to where I was a day ago?
>lightbulb.exe
>I'll be a margin trading genius
>did it before in summer bull market made crazy money
>liquidationnotice.jpg
>your account balance is .000000000 BTC
I wish this was a LARP. I pray every day that I wake up and it was all a dream. I spent 10 months of my life to make absolutely nothing. Pic related is my portfolio. I'd beg if I could but I'd get banned. I'm a broke college student with absolutely nothing to my name, this was my ticket out of here.

>forex
How much leverage did you use?

i do do that but i lost money most of my money gone
i know minerium ruined me
can you teach me then i am stupid but its not my fault my brain is this way

The people who lose money larp as non brainlets or just dont post

Jews love Zcash
Its funded and backed by all jews

A hell lot of larping!

buy doge
hold until it moons

ok i see what you mean
well i post because i dont want to lie to others
ok thanks for th tip i will look at it
oh i had doge and lost on that too i forgot
years ago though

You did get something out of that, user.
A lesson you paid 7.5 grand for.

Make sure this lesson doesn't go wasted.

dont buy high and sell low, simple

but the ocins i bought all died and went to the grave is what i mean
they are dead even now

Arbitrage

what was your initial ?

Holy shit OP, just drop the whole crypto thing, go get a job or something, you almost got scammed in this thread. How gullible can you be?

look at the cheapest coins available on your exchange
look at ones that seem to have cycles
then check where you are within that cycle

I know that feel bro, fucking shit just disappeared
I tried margin trading when btc was going from 12 k to 7k
One fucking whale fucking moved the price up by $1000 in 5 fucking minutes
I was gonna get rich if it wasnt for that shitshow

At least 99% larp.
McAfee posts here, right?

the movie?
no. im not gullible, i cant help being stupid if i am no one can its iq is genetic. youcant help being a bad person either though

This guy gets it.

The protip its always take 70-80% winrate trades, no matter the %revenew as long as there is leverage.

just started and bought a fuckton of that blz shit someone was shilling ama im about to be the polar opposite story of you OP

I was shorting and then would long bounces and once 6k broke I went 100X short thinking this was the end. Shot up $500 (10% gain) in 4 minutes. Auto liquidated for everything. Fuck my life.

Should have stuck with bitbean.

teach you... I am not a some kind of mentor haha xD don't trust people they usually dump their bags on you (p&d groups ) read whitepapers, buy during crashes, find good projects/Icos and HOLD... that's it ... It'll take time to find really solid projects but it pays off...

arbitrage is when you buy a coin at one exchange then take it to another exchange where its more expensive

IQ isn't entirely genetic. Sure some people are just born dumb as rocks but if you're within the average range you can increase your IQ through reading and learning.

Google it. Use it. Save up.
Stop relying on luck OP

ok thanks anywa have a good day
to hodl it?
just difficulties not a retard but i try learn

In retrospect we should have taken in consideration the support levels.
What was I thinking shorting it at 25x at such low prices. when it hit 7.5k a lot of peoples buy orders got triggered and price went up drastically.

Oh yeah, mintcoin is going to pump. Get in while it's hot.

to sell it because its being sold for more there

You sound like a dumb fuck OP

whwat? not nice user i cant help being lesser iq if i am
you cant help being bad person, its fate
how?

After seeing a few posts like this I have just realised that It’s actually A really good thing that I only got into crypto last may because if I had got Into it a couple years earlier I probably would of done stupid shit like that.

This correction was the best thing to happen, there were so many normies when BTC was at $20k and they bought in thinking it was going to hit $100k in a few weeks, now they sold at a loss and will won't be back for a while while we can accumulate more BTC in the coming months.

Start learning

jbmarwood.com/jesse-livermore-trading-rules-boy-plunger/

Now why would you go out and give good information on Veeky Forums?