Hello, this is me

the newly hired marketing director of Chainlink.
I am here to ask you to please buy some link. It is a very good and pure product.

Best regard
MD of Chainlink

>888
would buy some but I'm already all in

Shoo sho stinky linky.

>full house
one more indian dancing vid and i'm going all in

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>attempt to fud
unironicaly gonna buy cause of those trips, thanks

sir gay here

youre doing good work Ted glad we hired ya. get these gosh darn 4channers on our side.

>mfw when link keeps gettting infinite digits

Yeah it is weird.. reminds me of trump.. hmm..

buy buy buy

I can't believe I share a coin with Law of Attraction believers

Hello, this is me again, the marketing director of Chainlink. I just want you all to know that

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER
Best regard
MD of Chainlink

It's been awhile since Sergey was seen in public. Rumors are floating around that he is now so large he cannot support his own weight and is bedridden.

Can you confirm or deny this?

MOBIUS

MOBIUS

LINKYPOOS CAN NOT COMPETE

MOBIUS

MOBIUS

KEK WILLS MD’S PRESENCE. $1000 EOY LINKIESSSS!

Fucking stinky linkies
Dey took er digits!

IF YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE IN THIS SIT DOWN AND RECORD YOURSELF SAYING WHY YOU BELIEVE IN CHAINLINK. THEN SEND IT TO A FAMILY MEMBER AND THEY WILL TELL YOU JUST HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL YOU ALL ARE.

Hello,

Sadly I cannot confirm this. He is not bedridden, but he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He now spends 22 houres a day in the tank too realease the strain on his knees and his back. He has switched his diet to fish flake. He says this is the most healthy diet and has a optimum balance of minerals and positive vibrations.

Once a day he is hoistet out of his tank and into the couch so that he can watch his favoroite TV-show Dr. Phil

Best regard
MD of Chainlink

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiinnnnnnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
Open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

If we do this collectively my LINK brothers, the power of positive thought from a strong community such as ours will allow these desires to come true and manifest into reality, there is absolutely no doubt about it.
Keep believing anons, I love you all

amazing marketing campaign we're lucky to have you on this planet and indeed in this dimension with us

jesus this guy is fuckin inspiring

the tony robbins of chain link