Recovery to $750,000,000,000 market cap by EOM

Recovery to $750,000,000,000 market cap by EOM

LINK will be $750,000,000 market cap EOM

This shall be the biggest year in crypto yet.

Without further ado:
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAQrokTMmdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>people are posting the pasta you started
feels good

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

this is just fucking sad

turbo normie redditor detected. i bet he doesn't even believe in the power of meme magic hahaha

LINK TO 999999999999999999999999999999 EOM. POSITIVE VIBES MY BROS!!!

OK i thought the whole meme magic was dumb af but thats 2 doubles in a row in the first 2 posts

OFF WE GO, GENTLEMEN. IT'S A CELEBRATION

youtube.com/watch?v=YAQrokTMmdY

You guys are the digimarines of 2018. Can't wait for you retards to slowly fade away

GUYS GUYS I WAS MEDITATION RAISING THE ENERGY OF LINK BUT SUDDENLY A VISION OF SERGEY DYING AND CHAINLINK DROPPING IN PRICE CAME TO ME

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

link $111 eoy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my philosophy class, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret blockchain projects, and I have over 300 confirmed smart contract transactions cleared. I am trained in Javascript and I’m the top speaker in the entire cryptosphere. You are nothing to me but just another pajeet. I will wipe your wallet out with the precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers around the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your portfolio. You’re fucking finished, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can destroy your networth in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable wallet off the face of the blockchain, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking broke, kiddo.

𝟙𝟠 MOℕTHS THE FLIPPEℕIℕG FROM BTC TO ETHEREUM IS COMPLETED AℕD A ℕEW BULL BEGIℕS Iℕ AUTUMℕ LAST SIX MOℕTHS OF CRYPTO BUBBLE GAME OVER AS LIℕK WIℕS AS SIℕGLE SWIFT GATEWAY MECHAℕISM BETWEEℕ SWIFT AℕD CRYPTOWORLD AℕD FACEBOOK APPS ADOPT IT FOR PAYMEℕT AℕD BETTIℕG BUSIℕESSES WAKE UP TO PROFOUℕD IMPACT OF SMARTCOℕTRACT PRIℕCIPLE AℕD THE OℕE KIℕG EMERGES LIℕK ALL OTHER CRYPROS EXCEPT ETHEREUM DIVE AℕD ETHEREUM AℕD CHAIℕLIℕGK JOIℕ GOOGLE AℕD SURPASS IT AS THE MOST VALUABLE PROPERTIES Iℕ TECH AℕD FIℕAℕCE FOR THE ℕEXT DECADE LIℕK HOLDERS BECOME EXTRAORDIℕARY WEALTHY AS IT RISES OVER 𝟙𝟘K THE CRYPTO BOOM EℕDS.

WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

THE UNIVERSE SPEAKS IN COINCIDENCES
BE THANKFUL THAT YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WANT LIKE ITS A CERTAINTY

lets just say that meme magic isn't a meme.

memes have been bleeding from the virtual world into our reality at a breakneck pace and it is Kek's will that we become rich to aid in humanity's battle against evil globalists who want to suppress humanity's so that they can be in full control the next step in our civilization's evolution. Kek elected a president who would deliver the first blow and it is his will that we invest in chainlink, get rich beyond our wildest dreams, become members of the power elite, and use our resources to fight wickedness as humanity reaches a pivot point and goes from being a type 0 classification civilization to a type 1 civilization and goes forward into the final frontier to populate the stars with humans at the helm and not as an AI skynet-esque army of machines developed by madmen.

the future is human and meme magic will help us realize that future

We will all soon be set free!!!!!

EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY

You're a fucking faggot. I've been on/off since 2008. This isn't "meme magic". This is normie, shit tier shilling.

i bet the globalists are shitting their pants now that they've realized a decentralized group of internet nerds have broken into their system lmao

>getting left behind the zeitgeist
poor soul

$100

OMFG HOW DID I MISSED

WHERE THE FUCK IS BINANCE?
BEEN OFFLINE FOR LIKE 24 HOURS

THIS IS GETTING DUMB AS FUCK

nigga go to twitter and look at the binance account you fucking autist

BACE is fucking awesome

Ran some link images through deepdream.
Please enjoy and proliferate these

Please enjoy and proliferate these ..

Please enjoy and proliferate these ...

Please enjoy and proliferate these ...,

Please enjoy and proliferate these ...,.

Please enjoy and proliferate these ...,,,

I hate the how Reddit tier the LINK community has become. It was better in October/november. It's just a bunch of feelgood bullshit now.

Please enjoy and proliferate these ...,/

Guys, this is fucked up, but hear me out.
I just spoke with the new marketing director of Chainlink and he had some prette interesting things to tell.

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of huge lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so huge that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in the tank to realease the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibration. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I dont think the fish is in on it or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he has a saying in it anyway. Also, once a day he is hoisted out of his tank and onto his couch so that he can watch his favorouite Tv show Dr. Phil.

I don't know what to think anymore Veeky Forums. I'm not a professional investor, but I don't think link is a good investion if all this is true?

Please enjoy and proliferate these ...,,,,

This

Please enjoy and proliferate these ...,........

Below average. You now have you (you) please stop

delet

also stop being poor you destitute nog

I wanted to come to this thread to make fun if the Link Marines but their threads get so many digits I'm too afraid they're going to get the last laugh one day.

omg ;_;

Rank 110 on coinmarketcap and dropping fast. It was 105 yesterday. I can't believe I bought this shit cuz it was shilled here. Never again. I feel so stupid, could have bought NEO but instead I bought this stupid fucking erc20 trash.

Van Gogh Link

S

saved and heil'ed

Can we stop making chainlink memes. It's not that good. It's just a coin and it's taking too long to moon. Just stop guys.
Just forget you hold this. Just give it up.

The prophecy.

I've seen that annoying fucker's face in OP's post plastered enough times on Veeky Forums for me to be disgusted about the idea of even considering buying LINK.

I hold link too but I'd rather forget that I do because it doesn't move.

glad this happened irl

cool

i’m hearing reports that Sam Hyde and Charls Carroll bought Chainlink(LINK).. damn that’s crazy

I fucking love this

I wouldn't be surprised. Smart guys.

what if link is actualy a trap to catch timetravelers / hyper iq masterrace?

shhh

What's up with the sell wall on Etherdelta?

nice to meet another Link-meme collector post your webm and gif

t. Link Captain/ Hauptsturmführer

likewise

Here's my best one

you are a MANIAC

may i can ask you how many linkies you have?