Devery team said exchanges will come in September

Devery team said exchanges will come in September

LMFAO I feel sorry for the retards who bought his

WTF REALLY???

Fake news

lmfao you're just spreading FUD because your buy orders haven't been filled yet. Are you mad that the price is moving up now?

Fake news and fuck off. I'm tired of seeing 10 daily threads with your pajeet-tier fud.

After seeing the amount of pajeet tier fud this coin has been going through I bought a few 100k, thanks OP (original pajeet)

Don’t hold these or intend to but all this FUD posted is fake (probably ARY bagholders) go to their telegram to confirm.

They never said such thing. Pure FUD.

just KYS

i can't see this logo and not immediately think:

Devry... Devry coin?

I will not invest in the scam school or this scam school coin!

thanks for next 100 fake FUD about Devery going now to buy more

Either brARYnlets or TRACtards

These 3 and shortly shipchain will have some fundamentalist cunts in the coming months fudding each other. It's gonna do my fucking head in. Just hold them all plebs.

Except Devery. Devery is actually a total shitcoin.

Shipchain was going to be the best hold of 2018 by far. Until the CEO and his goons got into a shit storm of legal trouble. Now itll sink faster than the fucking titanic.

>mfw didnt buy ico in time
>mfw i remember the user who was bragging about being a millionaire on paper and throwing 40k into shipchain ico when you needed to have ~25k minimum to get in
>was bragging about how by 2020 his 40k would be worth over 4 million
FUCKING TOP KEK

Not heard the fud, whats the story?

Google shipchain ceo lawsuit.

Is this a legit dead project? I just looked and it has less than 8k trade volume. Why would I buy this?

>Why would I buy this?
You don't.

you wouldn't, the team ran away with the ICO funds, check the contract address

Just checked and the top address hasn’t lost anything. Which address are you talking about?

>your sitting the on the couch, already on your phone, call and enroll now!

The volume has been fucked on all the newer coins that are primarily bought on Etherdelta. All of the order history and volume stopped updating at least 24 hours ago, I don't know why.

when the eth is still there, then they already lost 30% of the company funds
lmao
u know, real people get paid in real money

Don't buy. Be a typical Veeky Forumstard - buy high, sell low

That logic makes no sense. No one can predict market movement. The completely dead volume is a legit concern though. People talking about being banned on their reddit. Ehhh. Team silent. I’m sitting this one out.

Nah, just not going to buy at all. Moving on. Too many other projects to waste time. Thanks though.

hello ARY Crypto Defence Forces

ur right, no one can predict the market
therefore, you cash out in fiat IMMEDIATELY after reaching the hardcap. because two days later ur 20 mio hardcap is only 14 mio.
you understand that?
enough logic for you?
ever ran a business or a responsible position?
are you an adult?
don't think so

ARY looks like total shit to me. I looked at that one first.

ARY and EVE bagholders fudding each other so hard nobody wants to touch any of their shit tokens

You still don’t make any sense. If a team doesn’t trust the value of holding their own token, why would I, or anyone else? Cashing out to fiat is a huge red flag.

I warned everyone about this project. It's obsolete. Ven, Walton and Wabi all do it better and all have much better teams.

I'm in walton, but looked at eve and ary also

ary has people who worked in the industry already
has a product
has partnerships
has advisors
is a member of bita
runs a pilot project
gives advice to the state administration
has a collab with a local university
has clients already

you see all that and you choose the team of two pajeet collegefriends who want to raise 20 mio and then AFTERWARDS MAYBE will begin to hire devs and people to actually do something?
are you completely retarded?
i forgot, /biznessman at work
lmao

This guy gets it. Both of these look like trainwrecks

your either retarded or can't read
its not about their token, its about the funds who came by contribution through ethereum and btc
you don't let your company funds sit in the most volatile market in human history
you understand that?

I didn’t choose shit. Check my posts. Just looking for info.

then sorry, i meant the other faggot

Lmao... I like that I got labeled as the guy defending devery. Are there actually any holders here who give a fuck about this pos?

Also, yeah, I see what you mean about the eth and btc. I misunderstood at first.