Watch this portfolio go to 300-500k in a year

Watch this portfolio go to 300-500k in a year.

Sorry nocoiners. The shit talking was fun while it lasted.

But you dweebs are still stuck fucking around pushing pencils in an office cubical while I'm sipping wine watching my portfolio rise by tenfold through the months...

=)

where's your monero famalam

yea i can see it happening

>LTC
>all the main issues of bitcoin, with no market pairings to keep it afloat

good luck :)

this just means BTC is relatively overvalued to LTC because it is used as a pairing

Once litepay is implemented....holy shit

to be honest if you can only do 10x in this market, you are doing something wrong.

askl yourself would u be willing to pay your monday dinner with your litecoin?
are you really that retarded?
If its going to the fucking moon why spend it?

this portfolio sucks dude, even chartlie can't make a normal tweet without sprinkling in some LTC fud

LTC scales way better than bitcoin.

The scalability is what matters. How much traffic can the network handle? A lot better than bitcoin that's for sure.

Litepay is literal shit. It charges the buyer a fee — why not use visa then? At least the merchant pays the fee then.

Admit it, no one will use litepay.

Except BTC is making groundbreaking leaps (lightning network)/segwit which will put LTC in the dirt. Investing into any other currency besides BTC long term will get you burned, trust me.

Who pays $150 for a fucking clone of BTC?

This is one of the shittiest portfolios I've seen haha

the point is that I COULD if I wanted to.

This will make it the easy leader in payments for crypto, which is an insanely valuable use case, and will justify a massive valuation (I think $2500/LTC)

LTC should be valued at about 25% of whatever btc is. That puts us up at around 1k right now

>thinks sellers don't factor in charges on their total prices..

Thats cute, need any more crayons? :)

You know LTC has all of those things too, right? And it has outperformed bitcoin dramatically in the last year, and it will probably continue to do so?

This is not true, bitcoin with full segwit and lightening adoption will blow everything out of the water expontentially. We are talking 1,000,000+ transactions per second. I have a masters in data structures and algorithms. The only currency coin you should hold long term is BTC.

He's obviously not a degenerate gambler like you.

He's conservative. And in the long run he'll probably come out with more

Litepay will be extremely popular eventually.

In the short term, it's a real world way of scaling a crypto for payments. Which means Litecoin will moon so hard and so fast it will rip your face off.

I also think OMG will moon HARD this year.

LTC was the test bed for BTC

I know it's a poorfag folio, but this started as $150 in early January so I'm pretty proud to be here. I really just need a true 10x so my gainz actually start to mean something.

Hmmm. Why wouldn't the devs upgrade LTC as well? Hell, with all the updates they do for bitcoin. I'm sure LTC has room to improve as well.

Btc is here to stay but you can't just have one crypto currency. Just like you can't have one fiat currency

>Holding an inferior BTC clone
>Holding an inferior XLM clone
>S-sorry nocoiners
You fucking goofball, this is an awful portfolio

Nah, I play safe with OMG and VEN.

I'm just smart enough to know that currency coins are useless because of a long list of reasons.

we'r gonna make it, annon

did your discord tell you to pump litecoin now?

nano

>no you won't

You'll make it in terms of being able to send a non implemented currency lightning fast between 2 of your wallets

>Visa doesn't charge buyer a fee
t. underage

OP want to bet on who makes it to 300k-500k first?

300k-500k folio

ok but nano scales much better as do eos which can actually run smart contracts and NEO which has the chinaman behind it and for godsake vechain which has the entire fucking peoples bank of china

bitgrail just exit scammed so RIP NANO

>Litecoin
Are you a nigger?

FIAT payment options with a smart phone have been around for years. Nobody wants to use them. Whens the last time you saw someone use google wallet or whatever the apple equivalent is to buy something? Not fudding or shilling anything, but liltepay isn't likely to see any adoption outside of the niche crowd that already wants to receive a payment in crypto.

Minimum 1mill eoy

>he invested in payment coins
lmao enjoy losing money

Sellers won't charge you less so you're essentially paying fees twice.

Checked

>currency coins

When BTC will get the LN all your LTC will go straight to the moon. Congrats rich user.