What is his secret to happiness ???

What is his secret to happiness ???
Hes poor, ugly and uneducated
why is he so fucking happy!>!!?

he has big hands

People all over the world are happy and only a fraction of them are rich first worlders.

Happiness is a mental, internal thing much more than a material, external one.

its not fair
we need to redistribute the happiness

son of bogdanoff brothers. they used their dna together in a lab to make a fusion bog. 200% bog dna, incredible.

He is still alive in mother russia.

>Happiness is a mental, internal thing much more than a material, external one.

that's so deep user.
> should i kms?

This is pretty much exactly right. Happiness is an internal process within each person, and believe it or not you can work on being happy just like you can train your body to be athletic. Also, generally mutants are happier because most of them realise that they were only a few cunt hairs shy of losing the being alive lottery. That must make you happy too, sometimes just being here is a miracle in itself.

Big hands = big dick

>believe it or not you can work on being happy just like you can train your body to be athletic
complete bullshit
most things in the world are determined by your genes.
also if you are more likely to be happy or sad/depressed.
you should read some recent papers if you still believe this bullshit you write.

this

fucking hate when ppl who knows jackshit about it are spouting bullshit tier advice since they have felt sad once and think they are fucking geniuses

The secret to happiness is to be busy.

>satanic trips checked

this
and the key to business is motivation
if you like motivation, take action. motivation will follow

all starts with a little action

stay happy Veeky Forumsfags

looking happy on social media =/= being happy

I hate it when people call others ugly. Not everyone holds the same standards of beauty ya know. I find Kristen Stewart to be the hottest chick alive, others say she's ugly af. Some people post that Russian chick that's supposed to be the epitome of ugly, but hell I'd fuck her. I think her name was Veronica? Anyway, who the fuck are you to just decide someone's ugly? Post pic of you and let us be the judge.

Ignorance. Seriously, smart people are less happy.

the devil for the truth

underrated

its partly mental and partly physical

you will have a hard time being happy if you're in too much physical discomfort

but the most mentally committed to happiness can endure quite a bit unwaverred

i recommend tai-chi and try to understand its more much more than the physical expressions

How fucking convenient of you guys. I guess you're free to keep on being sad miserable failures without having to do anything about it that might be uncomfortable because afterall, it's in your genes that you're a depressive loser, there's nothing you can do about it.

This chick.
What do y'all think? :)

>lives in homogenous white society with no niggers and arabs
>strong culture and family ties
>doesnt have PC, trannyism and other jew garbage shoved down his throat 24/7

I guess we will never find out why hes so happy

Post more pics

>Definitions of happiness are variable among different cultures
>Somehow happiness is related to your genes and not socially constructed

Your genes only code the biological reaction mechanism to social events. You react the same way (serotonin, endorphin...) but not to the same stimuli - it depends of your socialization.
Also if you actually read, and were intelligent enough to understand scientific papers you would know how much of the biological is ruled by the social in our bodies. But you just read baitclick pseudo-science articles on buzzfeed and take it for granted.
morons

That's all I got. If you really want to see more of her, take that pic to /b/ and ask them. They have lots of pics of her.

i'm happy and they're right

I'm happy and they're wrong

No
Im actually a doctor and I do neurosciences and have profound interest in hegelian dialectics and Nietzsche

and you are a retard

>muh genes
>muh be yrself
>muh just be social

idiots

cause hes a downer and doesnt know any better

unlike trump

you "do" neurosciences huh

He does scienze every night shuddap
user is a sick ass doctor

No you're not. No respectable neuroscientist would claim genetics have a major influence on people's behaviors.
You've just been abused by shitty facebook articles
>"just be social"
You missed the point entierely

I never claimed that

>business

its spelled busyness

business means something different, which one thinks you would know since you are posting on the business and finance board

I don't know what everyone is going on about

he's retarded. it's simple as that

damn I was just about to post that. fu

Her bio made me fucking sad Jesus Christ