JPMC general #2

JPMC general

JPMC is the next 10000x

etherscan.io/tx/0x15a523b3691f39a4cf32733177050d7c72c8112ccaaacd9a0731062f2c326cf5

>JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
@JPMChase

>JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
@JPMChase

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7wbmx2/jp_morgan_private_ico_sale/

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7wbwk2/what_is_going_on_with_jp_morgan_and_crypto/

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xa796d1d9a97bcab5abab9329b8f020746e0a0bdb-ETH
etherscan.io/address/0x0c8c4c5d5e1f12d229d3a4c72e33ddc8bd37c986
etherscan.io/address/0xa796d1d9a97bcab5abab9329b8f020746e0a0bdb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

www.t.me/jpmchase telegram

Bump

I never got coins :(

If anybody could send me some that would be great:
0x082F5e26C08E2a24E7C8125e4621927CD17Cb29A
didn't get any during the giveaway

0x7e0D4484F55844960B1fFD3998918Fb54591450F

the creator OG OP will eventually organize better with Veeky Forums and so be patient join telegram and ask around until he comes back. He sees JPMC threads when hes here

Cool. I'd like to get in, I saw the first thread about it when they were just brainstorming.

Why does etherdelta now allow JPMC contract address to trade?
Doesn't work? Redirects to PPT
etherdelta.com/#0xa796d1d9a97bcab5abab9329b8f020746e0a0bdb-ETH

Help me out here biz. Missed the first post. Mr noseburg has me on a tight leash. 0x6260f8b255A968644fc363388D7f84b9ea72d991

no begging here, the creator is not here right now

he will announce himself in due time but for now we discuss launching this coin

0x17C384ABcEbe0c2a8d98F8a383F1906dEb699645
I need some please

bumping for that sweet jp morgan crypto

0x8b419c33d0658E4452518C019BB0B40baD5e0555

Don't poke Godzilla with a stick.

You people are fucking idiots. JPM is the LAST enemy you want to make. Do you have any idea of JPM's place in the world?

This is how you kill crypto. Congrats.

OP here I am not the creator, when he is here he will give. Also, we need creator to be organized on our telegram etc

pussy bitch, youre never gonna make it with that attitude

GAS

DISTRIBUTION ADDRESS:
0x0c8c4c5d5e1f12d229d3a4c72e33ddc8bd37c986

SOMEONE DONATE ETH

etherscan.io/address/0x0c8c4c5d5e1f12d229d3a4c72e33ddc8bd37c986

save it for whomever Mr. Dimon sends for your scalps.

Bump

FUD

Will I ever get some coins for my beautifull meme? Thanks!

0x4483b493dBb9c3e3bBC5e452129bc4f2e9F19212

What's the next step??

You can only shill if there is a place to trade the damn coin.

0x0b42689410Ba244AB61A8F90A9BC28bAd7fe8E94

etherscan.io/address/0xa796d1d9a97bcab5abab9329b8f020746e0a0bdb

you are the dumbest motherfucker i think i have ever seen on here
congratulations.

0x2ea8D2371C6a31508e33E9b69942D194561a57EF

I'll shill the shit out of this

I THINK we can TRADE NOW
I THINK we can TRADE NOW
I THINK we can TRADE NOW

0x72A08546EDdb4015D9C9B8169C5E153653A0886D

JP I'LL MAKE A VIDEO

If someone could send some that would be great!

0x27a072eA9C153219815d091970Df47E0Cbdc57CD

THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM YOU AUTISTS GOOGLE IT

dont get pajeeted

we need to get this on:

kucoin
cryptopia
and eventually binance.

if you guys tell me how to help accomplish this, i can spend some time working on that this weekend

you stupid, stupid motherfucker.

i literally am speechless you are such a stupid, stupid motherfucker.

no half assed exchange will accept this literal scam pile of shit

kys pajeet even though anyone who falls for this is stupid enough for me to not give a fuck about you are still just a dirty dirty pajeet

>free coin
>scam
this is a pozi SCHEME not scam

>making a coin with no purpose or function
>name it after a real institution for fun

totally not a scam fellas

we should do a citibank fork

>tron names itself after a movie

this is still a worse attempt at a scam then tron

Daily reminder this is a scam to get people to buy OP's tokens that he paid 0 dollars for, he did the same thing 3 times before

If ED is lagging like shit, like it is now, unlisted tokens will redirect to PPT when they time out

REDDITS ON TO US SHILL TO THE NEXT LEVEL

this is free for us and top price for whales, normies, insiders, redditors, better than tron

this is a scam, OP has done this a couple times before

>comparing tron to jpmc
literal brainlets here. have fun gettign scammed once again by the ponzi creators

0xA7033CD85CCe3087d0f97Db9148e14445E043d0f

What the fuck OP give some coins we're supporting your project.

>helping OP get rich for free

"scam" where everyone gets paid except people who don't browse biz.. Every one of you deserve to be shot in the head FUDing JPMC, same faggots that bought RIPPLE

R THESE COINS WORTH ANYTHING YET

I GOT 10K BUT WALLET SAYS 0

>free for us
>give desperate biztards 5$ worth of coins
>they now shill this scam shitcoin for dear life
>still get dumped on

KEK never change biz

creator gave away 4.5/6 mill coins so far... no one has sold anything yet.. he plans to give more away tonight.. he won't even have more than some of the people who got 200,000 donating GAS... That FUD worked when it was maybe 1 mill airdropped, not now

creator gave away 4.5/6 mill coins so far... no one has sold anything yet.. he plans to give more away tonight.. he won't even have more than some of the people who got 200,000 donating GAS... That FUD worked when it was maybe 1 mill airdropped, not now

>Don't poke Godzilla with a stick.

>You people are fucking idiots. JPM is the LAST enemy you want to make. Do you have any idea of JPM's place in the world?

>This is how you kill crypto. Congrats.
Please be larping. If not, reddit is this way ->

>shilling a scam you didn't even come up with
kek

is this what cuckholding looks like?

>That FUD worked when

It is no FUD lmao. This is a god damn ponsy scam hahaha

FUD BTFO

Yes. The head of ponzy threw them some bread crumbs and now he has a private shill team

No fucking shit pajeet you can't sell something when no one is looking to buy an obvious scam coin that everyone received for free. It will literally never be on any half decent exchange and you probably made this garbage . fuck off pajeet no one wants your SCAM token

>dont get pajeeted

Orly?

>It is no FUD lmao
right? lmao how the fuck are you going to call somebody calling out a literal useless just FUDDing?
>he said he wont scam
>therefore he wont scam!
>he also cannot create another wallet to give tokens to!

well I guess that settles it. He doesnt care about the money so I will just pump 10 eth into this :^)

You are this retarded... donators have 200k coins from donating gas, creator will only have 100k after tonight and its all transparent and free... You can literally see how many coins are left before you say its a scam... that are free... that idiots will pay for on ED

It's free though you guys actually hate free money but will buy Deep Brain Chain

>implying the amount of people that fucking stupid will do anything for the price

>I'm not the idiot!
>they are the idiots!
you realize this scam has been tried multiple times right and none of the times people have bought it

Its free for now but tomorrow I will see 10 threads about this shit and how it is the next 100x etc

because of people like you it failed in the past. i guess you're just mad you have none, but I'm not going to allow this to fail bud

If someone manages to work that mess of an exchange then they cant be THAT stupid

stop arguing with shills, it never works.

just let the scam die, i've seen this exact scam many times, never worked

this is just some literal pajeet tier faggotry
why cant you just buy a real shitcoin and hope it moons like a normal person

if we get mass shilling levels and people stop trying to shut it down, we can infiltrate reddit and the normies will get metamask instantly for this

>because of people like you it failed in the past. i guess you're just mad you have none,
topfucking kek

you are a child or a pajeet

see to get Veeky Forums on board you would actually have to have a solid idea and approach and not pick something like JPMOGARN CHASE COIN which immediately raises 1000 red flags you dumb narrow minded poo for brains pajeet

why can't you leave the thread if you are so against biz making free money. i don't think you see the potential in an organized movement, but I think it can happen. Ponzicoins were making millions

you are a brainlet with such little creativity and such high autism that you can't comprehend marketing, especially to normies.
you are even worse

>muh get rich quick scheme
get a job so you wont need to invest pennies

> dude makes scam coin for the lulz
> dudes on biz pointing out it's scam

Cpt Obvious still kicking in 2018

>you are a brainlet with such little creativity and such high autism that you can't comprehend marketing, especially to normies.
you can't call anybody a brainlet when you're too dumb to make money in this market unless you invest in a pipe dream.

Correct. I lost money making this coin and sending it out. It can't even be traded yet.
Retards. The point of the coin is to serve as a "Fuck you" to the banks, JPMorgan in particular.
I really don't give a shit about the money. See above. I've lost money sending this. The point is: If somehow, it get shilled to the point that JPMorgan have to speak out, then we ALL win.

Go fuck yourselves and then sign back into Reddit.com and stop posting here.

>you can't comprehend marketing, especially to normies
Says the idiot trying to run a scam on normies who will google it and see it's a scam .I honestly feel bad for how stupid you actually are pajeet but the fact you think you are outwitting anyone is the saddest part

THE GOD IS HERE. Join our telegram
t.me/jpmchase

>Retards. The point of the coin is to serve as a "Fuck you" to the banks, JPMorgan in particular.

Fucking this.

You fucking pajeets have no idea of the sheer scale and reach JPM have, they will lobby for regulation that will crush crypto.

T. TA at JPM.

go back to your faggy pajeet telegram group and round up more pajeets out pooin in the street to come help you with your terrible idea for a scam.

ima shill this shit so fucking hard everywhere i can, hook me up boys
0x3006E592f0EBEe6533C55da3d1116dFfF93571b0

am I too late to the party?

0xB21ba4D97fbC6297AB906729d50c9BaBe2A82ABB

Enjoy losing your job when JPM refuses to join crypto after JPMC exposes them, and crypto replaces fiat worldwide

You're a GOD op. Currently trying to trade in etherdelta join the telegram grp

telegram pajeet reinforcements incoming. please mass suicide

>.03 eth in wallet
this is the people behind your scam coin

Good luck

james stop shilling on biz and go back to your office

I'M SENDING AGAIN NOW.

TRY NOT TO POST AN EMPTY WALLET.

IF I RUN OUT OF GAS, HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SOMEONE DONATES FOR DISTRIBUTION.

WORKED WELL SO FAR.

ALSO, WE STILL NEED:
>WEBSITE
>WHITEPAPER ("FUCK THE BANKS") OR W.E. NOT TECHNICAL.
>TWITTER
>SUBREDDIT

IT IS LISTED ON ETHER DELTA, YOU INPUT IT MANUALLY, HOWEVER ETHER DELTA IS NOT RUNNING GREAT SO IT REFRESHES BACK TO PPT.

kys noJPMCer

my money is on binance bitch i went all in on TRON

0xD5D7e2Fae70d8bcC7920244FBbb3183A72f3A0bd
if you want to tip my general threads same guy as always ;^)

T. KIKES
WHAT ARE YOU SO SCARED OF? I THOUGHT BITCOIN WAS ALL ABOUT TAKING AWAY FROM THE BANKS, NO? HAVE YOU EVER READ THE GENESIS BLOCK FAGGOT?

Is it too late to join?
0xb1AE3432C3B0bFDf119E94205E9705433cAa0D76

Need some coins to shill this to high heaven
0xa796d1d9a97bcab5abab9329b8f020746e0a0bdb