What are other god tier ERC20s for 2018?

What are other god tier ERC20s for 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

qube.vip/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/olympus-labs/#markets
youtube.com/watch?v=HJtIgMVijmU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prl link jnt

Now delete the thread and start accumulating.

XCM, BACE, LINK

OMG

ENG

ZRX QSP

jmpc

nuls, get it before testnet

You guys are right. OMG is a solid probect that has been around for a while. ZRX is another great DEX in addition to KNC and AST. QSP is a smart convservative hodl. Not sure about ENG but i like the concept

What's the use case?

Imagine holding all that but no omg.

easiest way to explain is that it's a platform like eth, neo etc but it's focus is to reduce the technical barrier of entry for making your own blockchain. it can can have public or private blockchains, highly customizable modules that you can pick from (i liken it to the wordpress of blockchain), potentially millions of tx/ps since it has multichain and crosschain consensus, and the classic good partnerships/low mcap jazz

AST has gone horrifyingly unnoticed around here, accumulated 10k in the dip and feeling comfy.

Can't you shill harder?

I'm still somewhat tainted from the OMG skateboard days, watched it get BTFO by Walton somehow. Why should I FOMO in now? This project has been quiet as fuck since like last August

Hmm, I think I remember looking at it a while back and deciding to take a pass.

Still not convinced but thanks.

QUBE

qube.vip/

So basically like ARK without some of its functions?

ost.

WABI
POWR
BNB (if Binance survives)

>I'm still somewhat tainted from the OMG skateboard days
Then you've never actually looked into it yourself.

don't know enough about ark to compare so i can't say

Origami Network

HPB

QASH, SophiaTX and CPChain
Prove me wrong. Please.

can't believe newfags fell for the memes and actually think REQ/Link are solid choices.

REQ basically outsourced all of it's promises for a 30 million. 30 million to compete with Paypal and Venmo? topkek

Link is retarded, inactive dev team and painfully overvalued even Vitalik called it overvalued at 32 million market cap.

Universa, TAU - they just completed their atomic swaps code on CB, got listed on HitBTC today.

There're are plenty of low mcap coins on Etherdelta. Check out TIOTOUR, only 450k circulating supply, active devs and huge community. They're yet to be listed on CMC..so price is dirt cheap right now..an easy x10. Thank me later

OMG
SNM

JNT is erc20 token oty

I agree with most coins in this thread, but REQ is definitely my heaviest bag. Lost 70% on that and no sign of recovering. Will probably never break even.

b0x.network

it's a margin trading platform that runs on ZRX and KNC

the next step in the evolution of decentralized exchanges

no competitors

OMG
RLC

Mount Olympus Token - MOT
olympuslabs.io

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/olympus-labs/#markets

Hidden gem innit

BNC

REQ and KNC

REQ is currently working on adding ERC20 tokens and Bitcoin support. Fiat is after that.

The point of Request Network is that you can demand payment in whatever you want (for example USD). And the payer can pay in whatever they want (crypto,erc20,other fiat) and through 0x and kyber they will get exchanged in real time with the lowest fees possible (an order of magnitude lower than the exchange rates of credit cards).

>I'm selling my anal virginity on Ebay
>It's priced in USD, but Ebay has embedded the REQ payment system
>You get to pay with cryptos, ERC20 or fiat, and no matter what you pay with, I still receive USD as requested.

Put simply, REQ tokens are what fuels the network. The REQ tokens are not currency.
Buyers and merchants will never interact with the tokens at all. They will simply use the payment system and experience it as an instant purchase/currency swap.

Aside from its intended usage, which is what everyone is basing their valuation estimates on, it will tap directly into a $750 billion crypto-market in which it's currently hard to cash out of, and expensive to buy into.

And as for competition, YCombinator, which has a high stake in Coinbase, also have a high stake in REQ. Since REQ's very functionality will pose a threat to Coinbase's entire business model, it is only logical to assume that REQ will eventually be implemented in Coinbase to ensure that both platforms survive and thrive. Owners never let one business kill the other when it is perfectly logical to merge the two.

If REQ handles just 0.1% of the global transactions, it means $5B worth of DAILY transactions. And $912M worth of REQ being burnt annually, which increases the price of remaining REQ. With a 10% marketshare, that number increases to $500B of DAILY transactions, and $91.3B worth of REQ being burnt annually.

Guess I have to change up the pasta and bring that 750b back to 400b.

fair x for XLM is already coming out this year and they have agreements with central banks to use the public stellar chain

youtube.com/watch?v=HJtIgMVijmU&feature=youtu.be

ENG QSP OMG

ZRX. Half of the tokens that people are shilling here rely on it.

REQ is a different product with a different user case. Like the memes say, it wants to be the new and cheaper PayPal. The team has delivered like it promised to do and is on schedule. It's going to make crypto even more normie friendlier.

>no omg

shit list op.

You mean OMG right?

>no jnt
never gonna make it

the greatest minds in crypto have been coding around the clock since then developing plasma which will make both omg and eth so fast and scalable it will be like going from 56k modem to fiber

OMG for low risk, high gains.
LINK/NAS for medium risk, extremely high gains.

how high is high?

OMG/NAS I highly agree with. LINK is a meme.

Depends on the dividends. But I'll say that anywhere below $90/EOY would be a dissapointment.

We can be 95% certain that OmiseGO prices will fall between $33, and $1,030,718 with a mean of $480,414

OMG is the only token that matters

WTC
VEN
XLM
ETH

NEO
LINK

Anything else is literal garbage and you know it. Moon missions are over after this crash. Invest long term in real projects

There's a OMG shill group active. Don't fall for this shit OP. It takes 1 look at the threads to know. Go back to shilling FUN, faggots.

or maybe just maybeeeee hype is starting to build on a token that is being worked on by vitalik himself which eth will use to scale

Keep buying shitcoins and ignoring the most obvious bet of your life tho

>OMG has to be shilled

You newfags are too easy to spot.

>god tier
>ERC20

LMAO

Literally every ERC20 token is a useless scam. Every project could be done using ETH alone and would be better. Unfortunately the devs couldn't make millions for free simply using ETH so they make up their own pointless "token".

You're all retards.

unironically this but omg is the 1 only valueable token since it is plasma and directly scaling eth

secret god

illuminati sex party token

Mah nigga