Year of the Doge

Chinese new year?

I'm 10K in. Expect growth. Not as explosive as seen with BTC and ETH in 2017, but safe bet around 25-30%.

Already factored into the price. It might shock you but it's not some giant secret that it's gonna be the year of the dog.

Yeah, but people are going to invest into it because it's the year of the doge for memes and lulz.

Trust the doge until the end.

Imagine the year 2035, crypto is now mainstream and the common way of paying.

You go to the store and every tine you see that stupid fucking dog looking at you.

And where is the downside?

x10 this year

#tulipmania2018

Green ID checked

Now check my dubs

Sure, people will just spend their money on shitty memes coins because it's fun and because you want to make money. Sure.

its already 2x from its yearly low.
and it needs to do 4x to reach its ath.

I think 25% is way on the low side

I'm at 3k and expecting a good time fellow shibe!

Smarten up and pay attention to what is happening in the Brazil and Chinese markets.

Year of the doge indeed...also eth bridge project incoming in second half of 2018

That's exactly why DOGE exists, though. It's a joke and everyone knows it, but people still buy it.

kek

no one unironically gets doge do they?...it's just a meme coin...

A meme coin with huge profit potential. Ignoring what's simmering on the horizon, many crypto investors have been making money on DOGE for years. Check out it's price through it's existence. Buy at ~0.002, sell at ~0.005. Rinse and repeat.

thanx photoshop.

>eth bridge project
Tell more senpai

i only have 100k

50c in less than 2 years so you'll make it

4 years to hit 1 dollar