Is this still a good buy?

Is this still a good buy?

Of course

when is platform released?

Of course

I don't know. I've been eyeing it for a bit.

do you like money?

Latter half of next month.

Russians make me nervous. But I like the idea a lot.

Are you a democrat?

No. I'm an independent. Bro, I cant tell if your posts are satire or not.

if you can afford a node then yes.

I'm pretty heavily invested in russian stuff. PFR and NIMFA are my biggest holds. NIMFA is a little rocky right now but I still have confidence. PFR I have full confidence in. Plus John the dev is awesome. Check out the telegram. He is always on there and he is based af.

John the man!

Understandable. I feel confident they're not scamming me since their tokens are frozen until the end of this year and they're very active on Telegram.

Yeah. I've been reading the telegram for a few days now. They seem to be really active.

Their team just seems so young.

Yeah dude. Releasing the product before they can even touch their coins? Def not Minerium 2 Electric Boogaloo.

Age is pretty much a moot point when it comes to technology, Especially programming. If you needed a program made up, are you gonna hire a boomer programmer or a dude in his 20's?

Somebody explain this fucking FUD to me. I google Minerium and nothing about a scam comes up

It's just a meme. It's customary for every PFR thread to mention Minereum.

Yeah some pajeet came up with it and it kinda stuck. It's just funny now.

idk, reminds me of minereum scam. just bought 100k

$2 by April

if its even a $1 by end of april, i'll be pumped.

>dude in his 20s
>not hiring a girl

Are you sexist user?

Reminds me of the minereum scam

Now that you mention it...

How is it going to do that without being on more exchanges? No one will FOMO in on IDEX or ED

who needs exchanges if you are your own exchange?

How are they going to get people to use the exchange though? None of my friends even know what PFR is when I bring it up in chats

Isn't that a good sign?
Or would you rather invest in normieknown coins like VEN, TRON, XRP and co?
If you want to make it, you have to be the early investor, before there is mass attention.
Only around 3000 people know about Payfair right now

0,20 BTC daily volume, ask yourself?

>watches on volume when main exchange is down
Nice try pajeet

I have VEN :(

Im getting in just fine, sorry about your investment. For real tho I dont believe in this one but where ever you put your money is up to you. Way back I was thinking about buying some nodes but nah..

It's not bad but don't except more than 2x

It already happened when the trust node news came out. The price shit up from $.22 to $.52. Of course, it went back down but still.

There's also supposed to be a crowdsale for a Kucoin listing next week according to the Telegram.