Explain how Bitcoin is not a zero-sum game

In order for someone to win (i.e. a Bitcoin) another person has to lose (i.e. give money in return for the Bitcoin).
Bitcoin does not create value, Miners can create value, not bitcoin itself.

People buy only because of the Hype, think they are going to get rich like Bill Gates only because they bought something that everybody is buying.

The tech on the other hand is rather seems interesting.
Can have real use in the real world

I don't care. Don't even know wtf a bitcoin is. I want moneys.

> what is supply and demand, exchange of goods and services

Is that you in your picture? Seems like it a lot.

gold is a zero-sum game

In order for someone to win (i.e. a US Dollar) another person has to lose (i.e. give money in return for the US Dollar).
US Dollars do not create value, the economy can create value, not the dollar itself.

People buy only because of the Hype, think they are going to get rich like Bill Gates only because they bought something that everybody is buying.

The ease of use on the other hand is rather seems interesting.
Can have real use in the real world

>bitcoin has no value
>bitcoin's tech seems interdasting

Choose one, retard.

Nope. The USD doesn't go down like 50% in a day. When you buy USD your payment will have the same value a week later.

>go to buy car with $30,000 in btc
>btc drops
>get to the dealer and your btc is now worth $15,000

Great currency

>time is what holds my argument together
phwoa

It's a long term hold.

Because you can spend and buy things with it, if you couldn't spend money and people only traded it for a profit then yeah

>what are stablecoins
the dollar dropped in value in relation to what exactly?

In relation to itself at a point in the past, you fucking absolute brainlet piece of shit.

idgi if i have a 2010 dollar i can buy more 2017 dollars with it?

>nigger logic
Humanity is a zero sum game

Are you for fucking real? Has no value? So, a currency I can use anywhere in the world, whenever I want without having to deal with banking fees and meddling. If that doesn't appeal to you I don't give a fuck, brainlet.

this and it has an even shittier use case with no fucking whitepaper.

USD is only stable because it's wide-adopted. Crypto isn't volatile by nature or something, Bitcoin has got less and less volatile (%)while market cap has increased. Why are there still people in 2018 who don't get this simple stuff?

>Being this much of a brainlet

You and I both have a Bitcoin. I buy your bitcoin for one dollar. Now I have two bitcoins worth a dollar and you have 2 dollars. You give me a dollar for half a bitcoin. I now have 1 dollar and 1.5 bitcoins worth 3 dollars total, while you have 1 dollar in half a bitcoin worth 1 dollar, or 6 dollars between us. I buy .01% of a bitcoin off you for a dollar. I now have 1.51 bitcoin worth 151 dollars, and you have 2 dollars and .49 bitcoin worth 49 dollars. Some third guy come along and see bitcoin is trading at 100$ and buys 1 bitcoin off me for that much. I now have .51 bitcoin worth 51 dollars and 100 dollars, you have .49 bitcoin worth 49 dollars and 2 dollars, and new guy has 1 bitcoin worth 100 dollars.

Final tally is 200$ worth of bitcoin and 202$ circulating between the three of us.

Sorry, 102 dollars.

>yet another zero sum thread
>bitcoin = technology = rising tide for all boats = not zero sum
neck yourself

In relation to it's purchasing power of goods and services

Was sovjet an unorganized mess because Marx didn't consider organizing to be valuable?

The answer is no, you see, Sovjet wasn't real communism.

in the year 2010 it would cost about a 1000 us dollars to buy a personal computer, today that computer can be bought for 100 dollars. i don't get it, my purchasing power went up 10x, not down like you try to claim.

>comparing one product for which the technology has sky rocketed past century
Nice cherry picking there

ok how about food?
>2010
>go to mcdonlds
>order off the dollar menu

>2017
>go to mcdfolds
>order off dollar menu

what am i missing here
are you just trolling? i suggest you stop before i call someone

Maybe you should take an economics course and learn to talk about industrial averages instead of cherry picking whatever suits your faulty viewpoint the best. But you know that and you're just baiting so fuck off.

this is how capitalism work

"USD is only stable because it's wide-adopted. Crypto isn't volatile by nature or something, Bitcoin has got less and less volatile (%)while market cap has increased. Why are there still people in 2018 who don't get this simple stuff?"

Hurrr durrrrrrrrr

Capitalism is a zero sum game. Someone has to lose for others to win. Suck it up and try and profit from it. Don't get philosophical.

If you trade cryto or Equities on a daily basis yes that is a zero sum game.

its negative you retarded fuck
for someone to have bitcoin someone has to mine also

imagine being so retarded you think having money in 1900's was better than having money today.

The usefulness of Bitcoin and cryptos in general relies on a naive, ignorant view of its technology as related to the world. What are the major "triumphs" for bitcoin to be "real"?

>Other countries allowing its use
>Banks accepting CC use in conjunction with cryptos
>Stores allowing payments in crypto
>Fees lowering

Get the picture? Their worth is and always will be inherently tied to fiat currency. There is ZERO way to cut that tie. The core of every single whitepaper is based on the naive view that isn't true... like, "Hey, if everyone tells the government 'fuck off, we're all only using beanie babies as currency!!' then they cant do nuffn!"......The only worth for the general populace right now stems from other people buying into it, hoping it will increase its worth, hoping that they can then transfer it to fiat.

The only reality-based useful part of cryptos is for bankers.

The replacement of fiat in general with a CONTINUOUSLY, USER-UPDATED, GLOBAL, UNEDITABLE PURCHASE TRACKER FOR EVERY PERSON, AKA BLOCK-CHAIN.... is insanely beneficial to bankers. Do I even need to say why?

at least you can make some good cables with gold

kek
i could stab you in the eye with a gold knife. more practical use case than any "crypto" you filthy nigger