If I pretend it doesn't exist, it will go away

If I pretend it doesn't exist, it will go away.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Tether/comments/7w747x/i_feel_like_a_conspiracy_theorist_but_there_are/
etherscan.io/token/0xdac17f958d2ee523a2206206994597c13d831ec7
tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=BITFINEX:BTCUSDLONGS
tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=BITFINEX:BTCUSDSHORTS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is going to crash the market. You think 60% drop is bad? Finally crypto will be dead after this shit it blown open.

What makes a tether = 1 usd?

Is the whole crypto market depending a scam or am i just paranoid

google "tether update" it seems to clear things up.

Not ignoring it, keeping an eye on developments. It's fishy and I can't blame anyone in no rush to join the market right now.

Use to be a skeptic, but to be honest when you think about the vast amount of money finex gets through its business, why the fuck would it ever need to do this fraudulently?

It doesn't need to scam anybody, it makes vastly more money than all USDT combined.

Everybody's just getting antsy because there's no audit, but isn't it pretty fucking obvious that finex don't want to identify their banks because they don't want to be hassled by financial regulators?

It's a small price to pay for not having to upload your ID and all the rest of the other KYC shit that Finex don't ask you to do.

IMO Tether is legit, and all the FUD is Coinbase cucks shilling their conspiracy theories and pumping Eth because their faggot CEO is all in on Eth.

>don't want to identify their banks because they don't want to be hassled by financial regulators
Why would they be hassled? Is it illegal to do what they do?
Maybe they'd pay some more in taxes or some other costs, but it shouldn't be a significant problem and they'd get more customers with the increased trust.

>auditor dumped them
>no legit address for business
>no record of officers, etc.
Sounds legit. Just bought 100k

most of crypto ignores it apparently ... can't wait for this piece of shit to blow up and pick up whats left for the real sale price - not the idiot dip kind ...

the bad thing is this might rip crypto a new asshole altogether or kill it for good once people start digging and realize all the exchanges are scummy ... but common ... shitifnex is stretching it bigtime

reddit.com/r/Tether/comments/7w747x/i_feel_like_a_conspiracy_theorist_but_there_are/

100% certain those fuckers knew they had it coming so why not kick that shitbucket as hard as possible ... but ultimately either walk free and blame the US government ... or something of sorts

ever since they got that subpoena they've stopped printing tethers

completely normal, not suspish senpai

the last few weeks should be proof that tether is legit. for months the conspiracy theorists have been shouting that a crash will result in exit scams, bank runs, tether becoming worthless and everyone losing their money.
Fine so far.

they got hit with the subpoena on the 6th of december, supply was under a billion
now look at the supply

so suspicious..

They were subpoenaed in early December and have printed over a billion tether since then

They've started printing EURT (Euro Tether) and ERC20 Tethers now.

etherscan.io/token/0xdac17f958d2ee523a2206206994597c13d831ec7

they got the subpoena 6th december and started paddling like a little motherfucker duckling ... thats where bitcoin-prices spiked to ATH's along with ETH - most other shitcoin = are bound to those in value

it ain't normal, it ain't average whale pump/dump it was exchange wash trading across multiple exchanges

they stopped printing more tether once their subp. was made public by bloomberg ...

>being this retarded.

wait till we get to 1k-2k levels

there are 35000 btc worth of margin longs open on bitfinex right now, most of it probably with tether, as opposed to 12000 btc of shorts, now guess what 23000 btc of downwards sell pressure will do to the price

It's hilarious how deep people can get in this tether theory that's 100% speculation. The only evidence that Bitfinex is doing anything shady is "Why don't know that they're NOT doing anything shady".

smart fuckers ... EU government are slowpokes and most things they do are inconsequential outside their jurisdiction ... USD on the other hand? you don't even have to bug them, they come and kill you if you try to fuck with their currency dominance >

sell your oil for gold/eur instead > see Gadaffi, Saddam > RIP sandniggers

>now guess what 23000 btc of downwards sell pressure will do to the price
theres not enough btc up for lending for that to be possible...

The only people who will get JUST’d by this are the retards in tether who will be unable to sell it for btc/eth when the mooning begins. Desperate tetherers will be paying premium out of their ass holes.

tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=BITFINEX:BTCUSDLONGS
tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=BITFINEX:BTCUSDSHORTS

... just looking at the 30 day volume + market pairings on almost every exchange ... oy vey

Ok, those of you who thing they genuinely have a 1:1 backing in usd sitting in a bank somewhere. Answer one question for me:

Which bank are they holding it in? Every bank that we've known about has cut ties with them so far.

they won't say which bank because it'll be a honeypot for attacks.

Gee, how convenient.