Walton rebranding

>Walton rebranding

Absolutely horrendous, desu. Never buying this shit now, was gonna scoop some before $25 but nah

just by VEN you fuckin retard

Wow if it wasn’t a scam already now it’s an ugly scam. With all the money they have you’d think they could hire a proper band management firm.

what? theyre rebranding? really? are u trolling desu

Lmao. Yeah I won't be touching that fucking shitcoin any time soon.

Keep your Vennigger coin.

Lol wtf? It looks good

>Sunny is rebranding!?
>L-look we are rebranding too
>Do you like the cool new logo?
>G-guys?

>LARP shitting on literally one of the few legitimate projects in crypto
>Mfw WTC has SIX child chains already being tested internally by their partners when all other fag cryptos don't even have their own single blockchain

WTC is pajeet tier garbage sell it all

Anyone else notice that their new logo looks like it represents two people pissing in urinals? Purple bits are the separators, while the green ones are shaped like a boots...

lmao

enjoy missing the boat on this coat if you don't want to buy. This'll be a steady top 10 marketcap coin easy mid year. Maybe VEN too. Don't understand the choose your side bullshit betwixt vechain and walton. I have a GMN in WTC and a strength node in vechain

heh? New logo is way better

this is some advanced FUD user lmao

Honestly walton itself is a terrible name. Sounds like the english name for an asian kid.

they already did

what has been seen can't be unseen

kekd

Nice change, excellent coin, release of mainnet before any competitor, and with adoption of big companies.A chance to be IOTA of Asia. Solid investment. My whole office is invested.

Buy AMB.

Sorry that your bags are ugly now, waltonigger

ven is stealing that too, kek
yoink thank you very much

looks like a really bad pc game
horrible

Walton has patented RFID with integrated blockchain. It is fully decentralized. It has endless scaling with childchains. It has first mover advantage with mainnet Q1. Chief of engineer is former SAMSUNG VP.

Cant copy that....

kek
So if WC stands for WATER CLOSET aka The urinal/Pisser
WTC stands for Walton Closet?

ve chain is wanna be walten coin
dont buy its a scame !

could you elaborate?

TFW i have guardian master node.

Salty venjeets on the rise again.

ve chain took my money its a fake project no white paper no partner ships

Just buy MOD you retard

the new logo has been out for weeks