I stand with MEW

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7wgnds/official_myetherwallet_statement/

Fuck that stupid roastie bitch and her MyCrypto bullshit, stealing the MEW Twitter and all.

Other urls found in this thread:

tayandkev.com/
unicourt.com/case/ca-la23-kosala-hemachandra-vs-taylor-monahan-et-al-156827
drive.google.com/file/d/1CHz_Fe5DqM7Aszsr5LwTdol85YsEJaaZ/view
medium.com/mycrypto/mycrypto-launch-6a066bf41093
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7wgnds/official_myetherwallet_statement/du09upn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally no reason to make another website and to hijack the old one

Roast the roastie?

what?

literally whining that she can't take over a company that her friend founded because she wan'ts to make it super complicated.

Avoid MEW.

shoo shoo mycrypto shill

Thanks just bought 100MEW

kys Taylor

I'm sure 19/20 devs left for her company because she promised to fuck them, right?

You guys are manchildren.

>I'm sure 19/20 devs left for her company because she promised to fuck them, right?You guys are manchildren.

yet she couldn't make aware to the original dev? or just not steal the twitter account to fuck the dev over?

which exchanges is this on i dont see it on binance

>roastie vs nigger drama

Why not use neither?

he's a pajeet

so what wallet should I use now?

no MEW or mycrypto, I don't think I can trust my money with dysfunctional people

Yeah i'm torn between a feminist roastie and a dirty pajeet

at least a pajeet has the courtesy to not be white while ripping you off

Dirty pajeet trumps feminist roastie always.

Some guy dug up old comments from the woman yesterday and they were (unsurprisingly) quite nasty. In response to users asking legitimate questions, she went on that weird "fuck" style rant that her type does. "Fucking" this and "fucking" that, generally trying to insult people with unnatural amounts of swearing.

Sounds like MEW is /ourguy/, but he hired a dumb bitch who tried to usurp his project. I wouldn't trust them for the simple fact that they stole his Twitter handle. Thieves. Would have had no problem with them doing a clean fork.

Blue

instead of starting a new wallet herself, cucks the the other goys, takes the og twitter. What a dick.

When 19 out of the 20 devs move to the new company something doesn't smell right. Not picking sides but if I had to guess the original founder must be a douche bag for everyone to get up and leave.

yes, the classic "bobs and vegana" type of leave

What did she mean by this

You have to be a literal, physical brainlet to trust and use wallet software from someone who hijacks a twitter handle.

desu I wouldn't be surprised if the other devs were as informed as the users and just went with it

she sounds a bit toasty there

guys wtf is going on

is MEW still safe to use?

mew is gg
rip all my linkies

Dumb cunt.

kek they are/were married

tayandkev.com/

You got it wrong, the original creator (kvhnuke) is Kosala Hemachandra

I'll keep using MEW only because MyCrypto name is fucking stupid and it really needs a fucking dark theme. Way too much white.

>Hey all, don't freak out...

Tfw you find out the people you somewhat trusted with your money go full retard.

If some faggots cant take care of a twitter account why would we expect them to know how to care and handle other critical resources like PKs Certs and what not?

Why is that the ETH developers are always the ones that do goffy amateur shit?

yep even attempted to hard fork mew wallets into mycrypto with zero announcements. thats trust for you.

pajeet > roastie
don't even try to deny thish

>What did she mean by this

blatant slander? Obviously she holds a grudge.

mycrypto has an allstar team
MEW only has 1 dev

Most of the key MEW members left to join mycrypto

so ya...

>mycrypto has an allstar team
>MEW only has 1 dev
Pulls Twitter without the founders knowledge.
Attempts to Hardfork MEW into Mycrypto, with no announcements.

SHADY AF!!!

so ya..

> VC money pours in
> Cofounder gets greedy
> tries to jew the other cofounder out of his share

I worked at an incubator for a few months. Many many such cases

it was a coup but seems like it was the reasonable thing to do if the majority of the MEW team felt it was necessary

hardly shady... she just had the upper ground

>she just had the upper ground
Glad the community feels the same about it like you do.

so ya..

of course the mostly male (and misogynic) community would feel the way they do without knowing the full story :)

i will never use something led by a female. ever.

Well i'm a female and i don't agree

so ya

>mycrypto has an allstar team
>MEW only has 1 dev

>Most of the key MEW members left to join mycrypto

>so ya...

I don't give a fuck. Now what I'm gonna do is I'm going to get me some open source code and start maintaining my own wallet. With all the millions these said to be geniuses made with eth and tokens, this whole community of cheap fuckers couldn't come up with a single real wallet as in has got an installer and a real native ui and builds from c++ with proper makefiles. All they do is shitty workarounds javashit browser addons who cant even send tokens properly and the only fully compliant wallet in existence is a fucking website run by drama whores and retards.

That's the best the eth community could come up with? Learn to fucking code.

You want to have it in the browser, how else would you play cryptokitties or send your ether to ponzi schemes?

Pulls out the sex card. Wins argument. 18 whiteknights.
>/golfclap

so ya..

No

Kvhnuke (the original creator) is suing Taylor.

unicourt.com/case/ca-la23-kosala-hemachandra-vs-taylor-monahan-et-al-156827

That explains the twitter stealing, she hates him.

this os shady as fuck. that bitch is as untrustworthy as they come. but bow myetherwallet has no team. FUCK. what to fo with my goddamned tokens. they are secure on the blockchain atm right? i suppose the vulnerability would occur when unlocking my wallet? fucking hell. anyone who doesn't see that we are in the early adopter phade, takre a fuckin' look, this shit ain't mainstream

You don't need a 'team' for a fucking web wallet.
People lost all sense of perspective. Satoshi developed initial version of Bitcoin all by himself.

wow, a fucking brainwashed cunt

Filing Date:
>12/14/2017

So ya...

I don't give a fuck if she's a woman or he is a pajeet. They are handling a project that holds shitloads of money like a bunch of teens handle a project on highschool.

Luckily I never touched either of those projects, I have a list of projects/companies/cryptos that I have researched to be even slightly touched by pajeets or SJW.

I don't touch that ones and guess what? I've never seen red since I started on this shit.

well good, but any reason why there was a 12 man dev teamfor MEW as of last week?

I think that's the root of the problem. She wanted to get leverage MEW into something else and got VC money for that. He wanted it to remain just a web wallet.

maybe Cardano will build ERC20 token support into Daedalus and save ETH from itself

She looks like she can take 4 dicks per hole?
- takes miso hat off -
A single person might do all the work needed to support a project like this, yes, but nobody can do 12 tasks at the same time, it gets to a point when you need help pretty fast.

ah, i see. this makes me feel a bit better. thanks for the info user

Quick rundown? Please and thank you.

ok, makes sense, with upcoming tech conventions, she needed to do this as quietly as possible, like...overnight without warning. ssshhhhhh...

"muh brand"

so ya...

Torch the harlot

There's a lawsuit going between these two.

drive.google.com/file/d/1CHz_Fe5DqM7Aszsr5LwTdol85YsEJaaZ/view

fuck off taylor you stupid entitled cunt

This seems like a good reason to not want to work on something with women lmfao

Are all womyn named Taylor rosties?

Just downloaded the official eth wallet. I'm done with this shit.

never ever get involved with women in business. its so plainly obvious it makes me doubt the sanity of the pajeet in the first place.

on the brightside, this mycrypto scam is clearly never going to go anywhere, so we can only hope that everyone involved with it is forcibly expelled from the ethereum community.

FFS just moved my erc's off binance after yesterdays drama and now this shit. Where can I store my tokens? Is it time for a ledger?

hopefully pajeet can get his shit back, or at least force her to waste all of her own money in lawyers. what a whore

you can store it in your butthole

>create something for the community
>invite unemployed female friend to join the project
>female friend backstabs you and steals everything

Anyone want to give me a quick rundown

Oh boy, this shit started in september....

You don't store tokens on mew, it's a way to access the ethereum network.

Geth sucks because it can't prune. The database grows by several gigabytes each week. Right now only parity is usable unless you want to waste 500GB. Parity with --no-ancient-blocks is fine with ~9GB.

it does seem that pajeet got rich from ethereum itself though, i would assume that the whore was too stupid to profit from ethereum as well hopefully

Ya she obviously could have said something before, but her hormonal brain prevents her from making the rational and sensible decision.

geth just needs to add pruning to their client and then there's no reason to risk using parity

Summary:
>Hemachandra (Hema) - member and manager of MEW
>Monahan (Mona) - Member an manager an CEO
>Mona has access and possession of all of MEW's company books, records and docs
>Hema does not. Hema asks Mona for copy of company books, as is his legal right to see them.
>Mona refuses.
>Hema gets his lawyer and tells Mona's lawyer he wants to see books
>Mona refuses.
>Asks again, Mona and her people refuse, and have as of yet not given Hema copies of MEW docs.
>Mona claims that Hema already has access to these docs, even still, refuses to give him access to docs that she claims he already can see.

>Turns out the two had a disagreement over, and Hema wanted the docs because of, the "potential dissolution of, and/or he acquisition by one member of the other's membership interest in, MEW"
>Seems like she wanted to buy his share of the company or vice versa, but in any case, she didn't want him to know of MEW's operations and its finances before going through with this move.

What a con.

Parity is a much better node than geth. They use rust which has much stricter typechecking + automatic fuzzing of all releases. Wallet is a separate thing with different people on it. Quality is indeed worse here, although with a nano s it doesn't matter.

You can use mist with parity in geth compatibility mode if you want.

Post this shit on reddit if you want to start a shitshow lel

nobody at MEW or mycrypto handles any of your money.

you should really learn what their service is before your trash it.

ive tried both, and geth blows parity out of the water for high performance usage. it shouldn't do, because go is a slower language than rust, so i can only assume its just because it's poorly written.

i wouldn't trust the parity team regardless of what language they used anyway, though my usage of geth/parity is for analysis rather than wallet activity.

What we know so far:

during the early years of ethereum, the wallet sucked, so this pajeet made a wallet for normies what is known today as myetherwallet

Decides to invite his roastie friend on board, and they both make huge strides in accepting ERC20 tokens, etc. They both put in a lot of work into the project

For some reason, during the last 6 months of 2017, we know that the pajeet was not doing as much work on the programming side of things. This is the statement the roastie put out regarding this, with the github activity of both of them

medium.com/mycrypto/mycrypto-launch-6a066bf41093

However, based on his response to the entire ordeal which i will describe next, he said he was working on more open source projects for the ethereum community.

You can read that here:

Now, in that reddit thread, someone linked an ongoing court case that was filed on 12/14/17. Someone in the thread purchased the court documents and uploaded them to a google doc

You can read that here:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7wgnds/official_myetherwallet_statement/du09upn/

But the tldr is; roastie had exclusive access to MEW's financial accounts some disagreement between them caused pajeet to arrange to buy her share for ~$1M but was unable to continue with the sale as they allege roastie continuously refused to provide him access to their financial records to see the company's financial position.

(Part 1 of 2)

Meh, average backstaber cunt.
Parity fucked some funds not long ago, and it was a miserable nobtier bug.

Whats wrong with metamask? Also whats another decent platform to start deving ETH? As I said above, Parity looks very good on the outside but I don't trust the devs anymore.

Now, About 9 months before they split, roastie convinced the entire team without letting pajeet know anything to split off and form an identical product called mycrypto. This in of itself is pretty niggy, but not only did she do that, but she usurped the twitter account of myetherwallet, and changed the name of it to Mycrypto, and her justification was "well i do a lot on this account therefore it is mine"

Roastie put out a statement saying "yea i have mental issues and stress from this, i kind of deserve it"

Pajeet's response is above "i cant talk about the legal issues surrounding this" probably bc of the pending court case "but im hiring new devs, and i double checked nothing was compramised"

>Parity fucked some funds not long ago, and it was a miserable nobtier bug.

It was about the multisig wallet contract. I looked at parity's and geth's code and development practices and imo parity _node_ is way better and more robust. They pretty much ignored the wallet side (js+solidity) to their detriment.

thx bruh, never trust a roastie with money

>ive tried both, and geth blows parity out of the water for high performance usage.

No fucking way, every time I used parity it's way faster. What usage scenario and what hardware?

the actual wallet exploit was introduced by some random dev from parity, could have very well been an intentional backdoor, but its the attitude the rest of the team had about forking or breaking the chain to repay when parity itself is solely to blame means people should generally be discouraged to use parity.

NEVER WORK WITH WOMEN.
don't fuck yourself. a woman is a shiesty cunt who will screw you in a heartbeat and suffer 0 consequence for it.

im making thousands of concurrent api requests to geth/parity, and i could never get the same level of performance from parity i could from geth, regardless of their threading settings.

this scenario is exactly what go is intended for anyway, so its not surprising.

Interesting, full tracing node?
Non-tracing parity is way faster than non-tracing geth, but I have indeed not compared tracing geth to tracing parity. Tracing parity is like 5x slower (in block verification time) than non-tracing.

Btw you can access rocksdb directly without going through parity

i explicitly need the logs, but not necessarily ancient blocks.

i think the main issue is simply the http/json/api performance. parity did just release an update with better performance so i could try that, but i could generally get by with half teh number of servers using geth than paritty when i last profiled them, a few months ago.

i still need http access for the rpc, distributed servers etc, so i dont think that would make a huge difference with that considered.

pretty much this, they raise millions in icos yet mist is the worst fucking wallet ever made. Vitalik is #1 autist for thinking that i want to have the whole ether blockchain on my PC and constantly sync.

Ffs when will nano make a decent fucking ledger interface for ether, 80 fucking dollars and all i do is download some fucking google extensions.

crypto feels so amature

Interesting. What's the iowait time as %? If high it's only a caching issue that's easily solved (ramdisk or noatime/no journalling/dirty pages wait time/vmtouch). If low it's indeed bare cpu/ram performance.