Biggest scams in crypto

Hey biz, I am trying to list the biggest scams in crypto so far, these are the five final contenders. Can you help me rank them from 1-5? Bonus points if you add some reasoning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo
youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI
youtube.com/watch?v=lsM9-ATySfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you forgot one

the telegram group is literally SHIT SCARED of jibrel mooning before they can accumulate.A load of pajeets who have 5 dollars in and have to wait til the end of the month to get another 50 dollars from their mcdonalds paycheck.Ignore their fud like this.Proof in the following pics

Actually trying this hard to fud JNT, have not seen this much bullshit around a coin since antshares and walton. You fuckers must be desperate

its sad isnt it.Shows you what a good coin it is when they go to these lengths to fud to accumulate.

nice thanks for the heads up

Monero Gold

Jeet
Network
Token

haha stupid autist. Don't you get that people are fudding it so that it doesnt fake moon during the bear market? Wait for a bull market before going all out with the shilling retard

they are trying to suppress the price

get the fuck in now before it moons

you can see the future user?Cool, when is this next bull market you speak of?Some of us arnt pajeets and dont need to wait weeks.

Can you stay on topic please? It was already proven that JNT is a scam. Please help me rank these coins in scammyness.

Unironically, JNT will be the first coin where to have a negative price. You will have to pay your Arab overlords of the future if you buy this coin

>Can't recognize a bull market when it starts

telegram should ban all crypto chats
its a fucking pajeet galore fest now
its worse than r/crypto
each coins telegram is just full of delusional morons or pajeets
remembers me of the dogecoin subreddit back in 2014
DUDE WE GONNA BE RICH JUST BUY 100K DOGE AND YOU GONNA BE A QUADTRILLIONAIRE XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I have around 200K JNT. This is hilarious to me. The idea that some fucking pajeets in telegram think that threads on Veeky Forums are going to cause a bullrun on a coin which is only on a bunch of sketchy exchanges is hysterical.

Will it moon? Of fucking course. Will threads on Veeky Forums cause it? No fucking way. They are just making it worse for themselves. If they wanted to keep it quiet then they just wouldn't reply to these threads.

Literally all they have to do is nothing. They are giving it more exposure by keeping threads alive and making it clear how nothing their arguments are. It's going to moon after they make an announcement in a few days and start tokenizing shit while. Not a minute before.

Nice lol

this
/thread

Nice larp, max 2k jnt holder

If you honestly believe banks will start using jibrel to tokenize assets... Well I simply have no words

You forgot me.

thats the best part about the whole cryptomarket. banks arent going anywhere. and they are not going to use a random token from fucking sandniggers

Hell yeah, already planning my top building apartment in Dubai with my wife in 5-10 years.

Stay whitetrash my friend!

For all you who are interested and deserves a shot at the happy life check out this thread, like all the 369876 JNT shit threads lately this is the best one cause of pure facts except for the oil barrel shit. ->

Enjoy future overlords and for the whitetrash fudders, rot in a hole when the western world collapses on itself through debt. This one is for the future, not the past.

Ahaahhaahahahahahahahaha just see the replies you're getting lmfao

right on my man, right on.End the thread with this.

Whywould bankever adopt this? Why wouldn't they just make their own blockchains?

This

There is nothing to adopt. Team is in Carribean sea with Joost and Sergey holding competitions on who can eat the most BigMacs in one sitting.

They are already doing. The only reason for Jibrel to excist is jCash etc and not the useless tokenize ability.

And then there are already enough competitors out there and nobody will even be near tether mcap, because it is the only and will the only mass adopted one from the exchanges. first movers always win

Lool how retarded can you be the western world and china has all the worlds production and are self sustainable. Debt is irrelevant since have debt to ourselves for the biggest part.

unless you think they are going to lie to the worlds media, don tapscott, the ceo of binance, the ceo of neo who were all in attendance at the convention in the pic.Oh and allow them to be sued by one of the richest families in the world, maybe the richest?Videos from that convention below too.

don tapscott, the don of finance and crypto

youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo

binance ceo, cz, also on the front cover of this months forbes

youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI

Da Hongfei ceo of neo

youtube.com/watch?v=lsM9-ATySfI

Yeah I was all in on JNT (only have about 5k) but had my dad read the whitepaper and he thinks the banks will never go for it. I'd hate to miss out on something like OMG for this if it ends up not getting adopted at all.

>one of the richest families in the world, maybe the richest?

I hope you are not serious. Do you have any clue about the world?

The conference was p r o v e n to be fake already. Proven. With evidence.

Lol fucking davor fuck them hoes man. I only lost $25 but still.

Forgot that one, OP.

God Fucking DAMMIT!!! I was looking forward to this coin. Now i have to fucking sell. As soon as idiots start thinking they gonna get rich off some shit its time to fucking sell

Al Maktoum is worth over $30 billion and is believed to be connected to at least 14 board members in 14 organizations in 14 industries

But we don't know what his actual role is in Jibrel Network. Has he ever heard of it or does he sign everything thaat comes across his desk?

Holy shit this fud hahaha glad I bought

Lendconnect is the new bcc/davor. The telegram is hilarious because most of them bought into bcc and davor but are convinced it will work differently this time.

TRX, XVG
Not including XRP because its actually a competent product, even though all investors will get burned.

If they are making you sell they are doing you a favor. This is like selling Bitconnect 3 weeks ago.

That doesn't mean banks will adopt it. Why not do it themselves?

is not scam sir, very good bvuy
pls make token price go up

Q3 2018
Institutional Grade Banking Platform
An institutional-grade solution for banking and other financial institutions to directly tokenize and transact with their own off-chain assets

This is where the project will fall like confido and bcc

KUCOIN WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how so? I dont even have any JNT I am just curious why it will fail at this point?

Because the banks wont care about it, as is as that. And then the whole project vision is useless.

A lot of shit sounds good in theory. Welcome to crypto.

Well they weren't wrong

No Chaincoin in your list?

/thread

>sandniggers
Dubai is a YUUGGEE market..don't be dumb

">Because the banks wont care about it, as is as that. And then the whole project vision is useless.

A lot of shit sounds good in theory. Welcome to crypto."

This

I'm genuinely curious how much that guy in telegram actually wants to put in. He says two weeks which is the standard payout time for biweekly.

I'm going to laugh my goddamned ass off if he's trying to "accumulate" 200 more.

Are you retarded?

They're already in talks with Korean and Japanese banks. No coin has this much upside.

Btw, I'm done accumulating so not fudding anymore

There is some good fud in here friends

exactly.Those idiots really made a bad move planning this on telegram lol.

add request network and chainlink

BCash

The biggest scam in crypto is Veeky Forums. Jew nosed cunts use this place to shill the worst coins.

Let those idiots lose their money, mate. They can't even fucking google the evidences.

I know. It's depressing. The absolute state of this board.

Do you actually think this was planned?
You're fucking retarded

Right you fucking homo, I am shill jnt again like I did yesterday just to piss off you accumulating faggots