What's the next x100 hidden gem?

Other urls found in this thread:

akroma.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sa BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
ge

nlg after pow2 and segwit
screencap this

LTC. Just think about it from chink's perspective. Rebranding and huge announcements coming soon. You didn't hear it from me.

I LOVE MARIAH CAREY

my penis

PRL

in all probability chainlink. no im not joking

You what? What partnerships. What rebranding. fucking tell me you fuck

That's a nice moose nuckle btw..

Universa, of course listed yesterday and already 5x

akroma.io/

honey is her best song

What rebranding?

INS

ethpyramid.io

not being ironic, it's getting mad attention

www.hodlcoin.life just bought in yesterday already made 50%

Roasties leave plz

This.

JNT and Universa. Both are 100x potential. dyor

Telcoin.

Don't buy this one it's a KGB psyop. Wait a couple weeks at least and you'll see I'm right.

kek brainlet

stop bumping this disgusting thread

unironically kringle coin

Gen Z faggot

Theta

nimiq

ganjacoinpro.com

LTC because of rebranding and connections

>People selling $1 or less for a single coin
Nah

>What's the next x100 hidden gem?
I'm not done accumulating it yet so I can't tell you sorry

It's at a discount and?

JNT x100? Are you sick?

VEN. If your portfolio isn't at least 50% VEN you should kys

GVT... Just DYOR and read the white paper.

Trading competition starts in less than a week, and alpha release less than 50 days...$60M market cap gives this a real chance at 100x

ACT. It's gonna be the next ZCL.

>no mention of PFR

Veeky Forums hates money

It's Bluzelle.

JNT can do a lot more than 100x from its current position, if you understand the scope of the project and what tokenisation means for the market cap

EVERYBODY knows is WANCHAIN

Sand nigger giga Jew coin.

>ywn have prime mariah carey sit on you

Accumilate

>5 min candles

HAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAH

PRL 100x by EOY with free 1:1 airdrop its basically a 200x. Can't lose

Guys, this is fucked up, but hear me out.
I just spoke with the new marketing director of Chainlink and he had some prette interesting things to tell.

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of huge lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so huge that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in the tank to realease the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibration. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I dont think the fish is in on it or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he has a saying in it anyway. Also, once a day he is hoisted out of his tank and onto his couch so that he can watch his favorouite Tv show Dr. Phil.

I don't know what to think anymore Veeky Forums. I'm not a professional investor, but I don't think link is a good investion if all this is true?

BBT

unironically bitcoin

litecoin

REQ and PRL will 100x

>Just got listed yesterday

Easily JNT if financial investors and banks tokenize their assets

Prl might 5x at most. Theyve used all their news release ammunition for a long time

CTR

Psssst

I'll tell ya boys

IT'S XTRABYTES

PLEASE CAP THIS. I know none of you will believe me, or buy it now but I couldn't give a shit. I know I'm right, and all I want is everyone else to know I was right.

I won 3 1:1 bets on Trump winning the election cos I love being right so much, when the bookmakers were offering much higher odds. XBY. It's going to $100+ but in the context of 2018, xby will go 100x.

CPChain.
Starting to pick up traction.

>airdrops
>profitable
lol

>dumb nigger not knowing how PRL works or what the airdrop implies
lol