If things like Ethereum and Bitcoin are the "Yahoo" of the late 90s - overvalued due to media hype, ICOs...

If things like Ethereum and Bitcoin are the "Yahoo" of the late 90s - overvalued due to media hype, ICOs, and first mover advantage

Then what is the "Google" of the crypto revolution - something waiting in the shadows quietly with the best tech that will eventually take over the market?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/images-onoff/nfmlhilnjccdggifdbhnhkffmjgalbgg?hl=en
twitter.com/TuurDemeester/status/961579040376348672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nimiq

You got it wrong, bitcoin is yahoo/altavista and ethereum is google.

we don't know
at the risk of sounding like a shill, i think vechain is likely to be the cisco of blockchain

rlc

NAS

STOP POSTING WOMEN I WANT TO STOP FAPPING

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

OH YES...VERY GOOD!....VERY SLOPPY AND WET MY DEAR....HMMMMM...IS THAT A DROP OF NUGGET I SEE ON THE RIM?...HMMMM.....LET ME.....LET ME JUST HAVE A LITTLE TASTE BEFORE THE SNIFF MY DARLING.......HMMMMM....HMM..YES....

Can you elaborate?

xby

one last time

>something waiting in the shadows
>quietly
>with the best tech
>will eventually take over the market
Did you really have to ask?

how much link for this?

sauce

these comparisons are stupid. You need to think is there a competitor to the blockchain tech. Blockchain is clunky af, look for the next best thing. Essentially, BTC is and forever will be the gold standard. In reality you dont need blockchain for anything other than currency. Prove me wrong.

not a good analogy....the currencies make it different....they are their own thing

better to say ETH is like the internet....which token is like those dotcom 1 companies?

skycoin or boscoin

if eth is yahoo, nothing will be google for years

everything out today is barely any better

so you're saying buy stellar

>anything other than currency.

motherfucker, currency is the one thing blockchain has yet to succeed at kek

less than 100 if you wait long enough
bonniebruise

Skycoin.net or
Http://hodlcoin.life

this.

this

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/images-onoff/nfmlhilnjccdggifdbhnhkffmjgalbgg?hl=en

Google existed during Yahoo's heyday though. My topic was inspired by this series of tweets for those interested:

twitter.com/TuurDemeester/status/961579040376348672

Yahoo! was mismanaged to death, Google is moving from search to curation (just curated by AI.)

You are 100% wrong, it's now obvious the first market truly disrupted by crypto is going to be a stock market, not currency.
I give it 2 years before there's more dollars poured in ICOs than into (American) IPOs. Disrupting the stock market means trillions of dollars. It's all going to happen on ethereum.

Bitcoin maximalists crack me up. So much faith in something that's so obviously dying.

There won’t just be a google, there will be a YouTube and a Facebook and a twitter and an amazon.... you get the idea

ARK. They are trying to integrate everything.

So.... ZRX? -takes off shill glasses-

Good point! I condensed them for simplicity. But Ethereum and Bitcoin should probably be in different categories.

>mysister.jpg

Just ETH, more details are harder to predict.
I think in ten years all stocks are going to be tokenized on ethereum - impossible to know using what protocol though.

Ether is going to be the first truly used crypto_currency_ only afterwards, because its wide use for icos and perhaps other smart contracts is going to reduce price volatility and create wide distribution of ethers. It's also going to scale much better than bitcoin ever can. It's much more speculative but I can see ether becoming an important currency in third world countries like Venezuela.

Lol, his reasoning screams ETH but because he hates he's unable to say it.

If anything, it will be supply chain dude.

Maybe Cardano?

That's the fucking askjeeves of crypto. At least put your shit in VEN.

Definitely ripple. It's at fucking .80 right now yet it's the certified pick of da joos themselves. That alone is going to take it straight to Mars, and it's a good system on top of it.

VEN is probably the Chinese Google.

Ark requires blockchains change their code to be compatible - not gonna happen.

Responses like these give me a hearty kek. You are not going to make it because you can't do some basic research.

Nexus

HPB will be the Intel of blockchain companies, actual hardware product that can make shit blockchains like ethereum useable.

so you think it will be ethereum? doubt that considering EOS has billions of dollars in
ETH that they will sell into the market to fund projects specifically for their platform. you'll see Ethereum get flipped faster than you'd imagine. blockchain 2.0 vs blockchain 3.0.

XLM if more ICO’s are built on iit

ETH if they can scale with Plasma/OMG

NEO if they can get their shit together

VEN if the hype is real

ADA if Charles stops being a bitch

The future is hazy my friend, buy all of them and wait

lol no. bitcoin is AOL and eth is yahoo

Bitcoin is email, ETH is AOL.

Ark

Dude blockchain 3.0 has no meaning. EOS is simply eth with masternodes. Eth will do this same thing with side chains which won’t compromise main-chain integrity.

if ETH had integrity there wouldn't be no ETC

XRB is the online payment and arbitrage winner
ADA is the smart contract winner
Its unclear who the winner is with decentralized exchanges, but I think that will be one of the most disruptive things.
XMR is deep web winner right now
I wonder what the social media winner will be?
We also need to consider the decentralized internet service and cellular service type projects when we think of who is going to be the platform of the future.

Nows a good time to invest in the dollar.

Eventually when all the shitcurrencies try to cash out all at the same time its gonna drive the dollar back up.
Its not gonna multiply 10fold like bitcoin did, but you will almost guarantee a profit.

Tezos is actually the smart contract winner

Deepbrain Chain is Skynet and will vaporise all of us and our shitcoins.

A worse insecure xlm that cant hold its network together instead of actually using xlm. How retarded must you be ...

ELA

No they don't. Brainlet