I was up 500 and i couldnt walk away

i was up 500 and i couldnt walk away

got justd

why is it so hard to walk away

etherdungeon.io/

Because you cant get away, loot is too nice, greed is too high

Hi user. It's literally digital crack. People get a rush of dopamine in their system from video games by themselves. You add huge pots of ether to the mix and it literally does the same thing to your brain as cocaine. Check yourself into etherdungeon rehab OP. The gains aren't worth it.

youre a poorfag op give it up

500 is nothing ive made 2 eth today in cath

you have to be smart to play this game you fucking retard you can't just click buttons

Oi, stop sharing this! All the ether is mine, I don't like sharing

doc gimme some snow! really addictive and funny game

besides dont you have like a lvl 160 and a lvl 173 OP? quit fucking crying you call sell those for couple hunndo each dumbass

getting justd is hard op but listen. this is only the beta version. devs said they are giving out bonuses to all of us when the full game releases tomorrow. also youre still 7x from what you started with. quit talking crazy in the discord man. we are all gonna make it.

also kys

learn what IDs are you samefagging pajeet
You too.

Oh look, it's bots talking to themselves and pretending this scam generates real money

Protip: they make you download a software that has a trojan

These pajeets omg

hes not lying i cant stop playing

this game is really addictive guys you should probably stay away even though its easy to double your money you will just waste all your time playing it

Can confirm, addictive and there is returns. You have to invest a bit in training first tho

Please sir play my program it is fun sir yes you make a lot of money please sir i have son

i have no bobs or vagene

just a crippling addiction to etherdungeon

im doubling my money on every tx right now

i feel numb

in all honesty best eth game there is hands down

i will shamelessly samefag this game until the end of time

This "game" is a shit scam that feeds a few. Those shilling it now are those few.

wont stop samefagging until you call me a pajeet

if you play smart you cant lose pajeet

the devs literally posted instructions on how to win on the medium

kys u fucking pajeet.

why is your mom at my house

if its a pajeet scam why did i play for 48 hrs straight and im samefag shilling it when i am literally a minnow

reply me fag

seriously i would not be this excited if the game wasnt pure dope

already made back the 500 i lost reply me

if it wasnt for the gainz i would hang out in the discord just to watch the whales bitch every single day like clockwork when they stop taking everyones money

so fucking worth it

WHALES CRYING IN THE DISCORD NOW HAHAHAHA

at least those dumbass pajeets learned it only helps ed when you bump our threads hahaha took you long enough five fucking days

Game is legit af. People pay to play all kinds of shit hop in and grind a good character before more whales show up to blow their loads and hit the leaderboard while kicking back to you :)

Having fun talking to yourself op

what hero power do i need for cath?