How is LTC stable ? I don’t understand

How is LTC stable ? I don’t understand

boring coin that doesn't try to do too much while fixing alot of bitcoins downsides, 7/10 would hodl

ltc is the original shitcoin

20 LTC here, buying more at the next dip.

reliable coin that's sold on coinbase and bitstamp so it can be purchased with fiat and then moved to other exchanges to trade for shitcoins and then back to keep gains safe.

this coin will unironically be what everyone pays with groceries with

Preach the word brother!

>bought at ATH

3000$ by end of summer
Screen cap this

some OC

Ima use this

>pays with groceries with
Jesus Christ man

Not so popular crypto youtuber talking about an LTC rebranding. Thoughts?

Post link

LTC will moon when BTC will get LN implemented.

Game is to be sold not to be told, lil nigga. I'll let you know soon as my buy order gets filled. We finna be rich.

Fag

atomic swaps

because its the best fucking coin. its actually the only coin which has a product and real life use case only months away....$5000 soon?

it was oversold as fuck during the crash

its isnt, look at the chart you fucking brainlet, its bouncing up and down, it even pumped from 10 to 300.

85% of all coins are owned by miners and chinks, so the only real stability is that they are desperate to offload their coins at 0.02 or just below.

just make it easier to dump litecoin. lightning, atomic swaps, scaling are all working to make litecoin obsolete

Whalebro only has 20 LTC?

Sauce on the member of the opposite sex

What

>DIDN'T BUY THE DIP

its going back to $400

r-r-right guys?

I am the one true WhaleBro, and I have much more than 20 LTC.

satoshi stated in one of his forum posts that he knew btc wouldn't be able to cover every transaction when everyone knows about btc and insisted there should be another coin to which support it.

charlie lee stepped up and made litecoin to do that when he saw this

>have more than 20 LTC
you belong in Lamboland, assuming you are not a nigger