Raise your hand

If you dumped this piece of shit like every smart person did

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/3g38y67luolfvqs/Colin_ZS_Bitgrail_chat_log.pdf?dl=0
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Attacks#50-attack---low-risk-completely-destructive).
youtu.be/H1cH7tPAJw8?t=1m11s
nanode.co/account/xrb_1fioob7u6ia76rfo1medtrwwdobey1ua8qe7z55qyjimir5b9d95hkdabbjn
raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3bkkiyqfbwzaedk4ee4qbddtjjq16zuxaphfuyq7miipg5kikqw6zx5m5wxx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not buying during this dump

>It's a piece of shit coin because one shit exchange lost some of it

Veeky Forums has great logic

what logo is that i can't find it on coinmarketcap

Wtf just happened

Dumped this shitcoin as soon as I found that the team were basically scammers. This piece of shit has had more problems on exchanges than any other coin, glad to have dumped this at $25.

Not buying your bags pajeet

road it from .80 to 20-ish and still have a few hundred but Im not sure how much growth it can maintain w/o adoption from partnerships

if a coin has no hardware wallet support its a shitcoin to me

fucking retard, its NANO, which was RAI blocks, thats its old logo

So I still have those Japanese letters from the Mt Gox trial. Now I'm going to be a part of an Italian trial too? Literally goxed twice.

an actually useful coin and biz fuds it

17 MILLION NANO STOLEN FROM FRANCESCO THE UNABOMBER

17 million coins were "stolen" from shitgrail. Nano is dead.

This coin just got Mt. Goxed

GG for 3 years

Dumped this trash for Ven last week

buy when there's blood in the streets even if the blood is your own

What uses does it have? I mean, it's nodes are still broken, the tech doesn't scale, it transfers slower than Litecoin and feeless doesn't matter in a world where you can't use it to buy anything that doesn't charge you.

Even if we pretend they'll somehow deliver tech that scales and actually works, it's missing the incentive to run infrastructure because you can't mine it. It's only chance is literally for it to become the USD og blockchain, and you'll win the powerball before that happens.

"In our conversation yesterday (which you can find attached here), Firano informed us of missing funds from BitGrail’s wallet. An option suggested by Firano was to modify the ledger in order to cover his losses—which is not possible, nor is it a direction we would ever pursue."

LOL unbelievable pajeetry by the Italian

Aye. I filled my Captchas. And I'm happy with what it got me.

Bought 2000

lmfao i completely forgot they were rebranding, i kept wondering wtf this new N logo was for a week now

thanks! Just bought 100K

Just got out at essentially even. This coin is gonna tank hard now.

I dumped half, will buy back in if it dips enough

>some of it
>10% of the ENTIRE SUPPLY

Check the chat
dropbox.com/s/3g38y67luolfvqs/Colin_ZS_Bitgrail_chat_log.pdf?dl=0
Love that blackmail at the end

They are dumping $170 million worth of xrb on us and god knows since when.
You should by the dip

dumped at $25 it really was just a hype coin you know. There were people who thought this would be a $1000 coin too hahahahaha

Look I was a deluded nanny for awhile

Not anymore I woke up a week ago and decided to cut my losses with XLM

Now I’m happy, don’t touch this pajeet coin guys I hate to see more people suffer

Why did they rebrand anyway? What was wrong with what they had going on?

>create shitcoin with "instant and no transaction fees", make sure to only have it listed on an obscure exchange so no one can verify this
>devs and insider whales accumulate at sub $1 before the takeoff phase
>takeoff phase starts, whales take to their twitter accounts to shill this as the next big thing
>meanwhile it's still listed on obscure exchange where the features CAN'T be tested
>at this point the price is around $5, whales and devs begin to take big profits, while continuing to shill "new exchange soon" to keep people buying in
>price pumps once listed on Kucoin, surely binance is right around the corner.
>whales, knowing the true nature of this coin, continue to sell all the way up to the top
>once insider whales and devs have all sold there's no more volume to keep the price up.
>inevitably dumps
>rebrand and binance listing comes months later, this coin still does not work, realization sets in,
>price will continue to dump as deluded bagholders hold on to what is one of the most well orchestrated pump & dumps in crypto.

the level of bagholding we are about to see is unprecedented, even DGB doesn't come close.

I dumped all mine and I'll wait and see if I wan to buy back in. The coin is good, it's just the pajeet exchange.

Yep. I kept 3 xrb for the lulz on Binance with a ridiculously high limit sell in case it moons. Liquidated everything else the day of the rebrand.

probably already dumped

>make sure to only have it listed on obscure exchanges

this alone shows how inept you are. If you're going to screech shitcoin at least know why you're screeching shitcoin.

FUD was too strong on this one

RAICONNNNNECTTT

Software Developer here

I am reading the chatlog and the Nano dev is definitely giving off a "I fucked up something" vibe.

The exchange also looks at fault also.

name one reputable coin that started out only on bitgrail and mercatox and I'll send you 1 ETH

lol, nice vibe yeah. those vibess hmmmmm

This is def on bitgrail, it is such a shit exchange. My friend doubled his ETH on a deposit and tripled it the next deposit, traded it for XRB and got out. I heard that mutliple people were getting fucked up ETH deposits at the same time too. Great time to buy more XRB.

12% OF THE ENTIRE SUPPLY user

THAT'S HUGE

>You should by the dip
nano is going 10% of the ATH for a while

oh shit niggas, ty for the headup already up a tad :D bought at 9.20$ obviously a ridiculously low term hold. but hey free gains

Doesn't look like it and i wouldn't mind accumulating more.
There is no reason for this affair to undermine the credibility of nano or cryptos in general. It's not comparable to mt gox in any way

The one known flaw to Nano is it's vulnerability to a 51% Attack (github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Attacks#50-attack---low-risk-completely-destructive).

This means that this hacker is only 39% away from being able to completely destroy the entire Nano ecosystem.

Nano is FUCKED.

> Teasing and baiting the kike is all fun and gigles until you discover that you magically start getting cockblocked in every business you try to start and it keep going until you are reduced to a life of flipping burgers on McD.
> Nobody is taking names.

You're a goddamn retard
It's impossible to get so many xrb. Even if you start with 12%

>that pajeet english
holy fuck that bomber idiot can't even speak properly but he was in charge of hundreds of millions of dollars
lmfao

Right, because what he will do is buy MORE XRB so he can tank the network instead of just dumping and then retiring.

>>Only $400 million away
I'm sure he will do that instead of selling his loot for $170 million asap

Even worse, I'm a fucking hapa in California

Can anyone please decipher this

So he'd accumulate 51% of nano...just to destroy it.

Holy shit I knew Veeky Forums was retarded, but this is a whole new level.

The 51% attack thing is not exclusive the Nano though.

>not exclusive the Nano though.
*not exclusive to Nano though.

Shit, I am retarded

1.2/10

Especially when the hacker has literally already sold it all on Mercatox.

Now that you mention it yeah, I also saw some people on Veeky Forums claim they were able to withdraw more than they had. Curious.

>basically scammers
Nigger can you give some fucking proof

why is the dump pumpin now?

always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says you dingus

Bought the dip, sold the tip, made a quick 10%

feelsgoodman.jpg

These are the people who dump Bitcoin when it gets stolen. I wonder if they flush their fiat when their neighbor's get robbed?

Seems like every time I profit it's off other people's misfortune.

what fucking nigger logic is this? this shit has nothing to do with the coin itself and the supply got lower? if the world wasn't full of brainlets, the coin should only go up

im not selling until 12800 sats

It's still in circulation. Just like all the btc that has ever been stolen.

not making this up, my buddy was able to do it with small amounts of ETH and as soon as I heard about it I tried with 9 ETH and it didnt work for me. But I also saw people in their slack channel talking about the same shit happened to them. I really think that this is just a shitty exchange (isn't bomber 17?) and someone smart found the vulnerability.

Wait until the hackers dump it.

why isn't it going down? wtf

>don’t touch this pajeet coin
What does that have to do with Nano? Where coin to every get stolen is a Pajeet coin in your pea brain?

they already dumped it

>>the supply got lower
No it didn't, the stolen coins are on the market and probably being dumped for a while now

Funny joker man, i like u!
Take a look at the volume

The theft has been going on for weeks now

F

>brainlet thinks Colin LeMahieu is running a pump n dump
I'm not selling you my Nano, Pajeet.

youtu.be/H1cH7tPAJw8?t=1m11s

Mod in discord confirmed the hack took place back in October so the coins are probably long dumped

holy sheeeeet

nanode.co/account/xrb_1fioob7u6ia76rfo1medtrwwdobey1ua8qe7z55qyjimir5b9d95hkdabbjn

This is the address with the stolen funds. Most funds end up on exchanges late november / december.
The bulk of the stolen funds has been sold. This is why NANO isn't more valued, this caused a huge sell pressure.

Yeah sure they are buddy. That's why Mercatox is getting 50,000 XRB deposits from the theft wallet right now.

Prove it

look at the date at the top, this show the last activity. There is nothing past december, and certainly nothing right now

Last activity on Nov 17th, back when it was 14 cents. Basically sold for 2.4 mil. So I guess the theft was priced in?

you're goddamn right.

The coins have already been laundered through Mercatox. They know the wallet movement. You're a panic seller if you sold on this news - it's already been priced in so to speak
raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3bkkiyqfbwzaedk4ee4qbddtjjq16zuxaphfuyq7miipg5kikqw6zx5m5wxx

lul

Holy fuck the bitgrail exchange dude lost 17 million nano??

"lost"

Since when was the withdrawal fee dropped to 0.01 nano on binance?
That's amazing

I dumped XRB at a 20% profit and if I dump XLM now I’ll be even on that. Should I? Starting to get a very designated shitting street vibe about Stellar

Nano, XRB, whatever is just one fucking PR disaster of a coin after another. Brand is shit

I just made a 15% buying your panick dump and selling the bags back at you fomoing back in.
Did so three times, going for the fourth any moment now.

Stole, whatever. But damn. Gonna buy some now.

Yes plz Pajeet I buy your coins you throw on the street. Except for XRB

In all seriousness, XLM, VEN, ETH, and OMG are the top movers this year. Any coin without a use case will get fucked