Is this the end

is us.binance.com safe? I'm literally panicking at the thought of losing everything. Bitgrail just exit scammed if binance is next we are all fucked.

Binance is kill, m8

us.binance.com is fine retard, it's a subdomain
don't breed

its save ffs

No, it's a phishing scam. Any user telling you otherwise is fucking with you or is in on the hack.

user DONT SERIOUSLY

WHEN YOU LOG IN IT SAYS MAKE SURE IT SAYS WWW AND IF IT STILL SAYS ‘US’ YOU WILL BE SCAMMED

How can I find proof. ?

I'm sure the CEO of binance is secretly tryig to scam you.

(inb4 hacked twitter account)

>exit scammed if binance is next...

binance makes a fuckton of money, if they take all users wallets and disappear it would be a bad deal for them.

Considering moving my bags to Coss, is Binance still shitting the bed?

They have a DDOS attack happening on their main www. hosting server. Other subdomains are working because they're on a different IP. (just pinged it).

DDOS is sending a mass of requests on a certiain target and it's hard for the site to remain available.

Binance didn't have tech problems.
They were raided by the SEC and now they have all the deets on US customers. now US customers go through a special domain to be tracked from now on.

cmon we know who is behind this, powers that wanted to manipulate bitcoin into another dip to accumulate.

The thing is that withdrawing doesn't work for me. I know the trick people have used where they change the url you get from the mail, but it didn't work. It's not a scam sure, but I'm not exactly a happy camper.

yes ffs

How true is this? Confirmation plz

You probably didn't remove the www. part from the address. It should only be us.

are u fucking retarded? binance is chink exchange, SEC has no authority

This worked for me. I think it's your problem as well.

SEC has authority wherever US customers have their money.
That's what international aid is for. Bribe the politicians to crack down on anyone stealing from US customers.

It’s complete bullshit. Binance had a huge problème during an RDS update on amazon AWS. their databases is clustered for many reason including speed and security and an update that sync all that sheebang went in a loop. They were not the only one. Soundcloud, Netflix, Argos in uk, pcworld etc etc all had some kind of issues since the last 10 days or so.for some it’s not even finished. Binance was long to sort out because of the huge volume of data need to be re-synced. And the neccecity to update their back ups. I was following the whole shit from my rds console.

You full of shit. Binance didn’t sign any compliance. Go educate yourself you stupid medicated fuck

For fucks sake biz, I thought you all were at least smarter than reddit. How the fuck do you not know what a subdomain is? You're trading crypto, but don't know how to properly assess the legitimacy of a link? Stay in school kids.

Ssl cert is from binance.com

>comparing binance to bitgrail

You do know that a subdomain can be redirected to a different server, yes?

it's certainly possible. I think he was just pointing out that at least the site is owned by the first party.

DO YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT THAT IS TO DO YOU RETARDED FUCKS

ALSO BINANCE IS OWNED BY MTGOX THEY ARE ENGAGING IN SOPHISTICATED "HALIBUT" FISHING METHOD USING DOUBLE DOMAIN US.BINANCE.COM BE VERY CAREFUL

>if binance is next we are all fucked.

You were fucked the minute you bought the same shitcoins everybody else on biz bought

Uh, can't you redirect any address to any server? That doesn't matter, subdoimains are always owned by the owner of the parent domain, so if you trust the parent you can trust the subdomains too

kek