Boomer Hate Threads

This is still the most legendary boomer hate thread I've seen with 3200+ comments. Anyone know of any better/funnier ones?

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5mt0sz/millennials_of_reddit_whats_the_worst_baby_boomer/?sort=new

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyJ7lRur43o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>reddit

Why do you 4channers hate reddit. It's the same thing as this but based shadilay crypto brothers

Shitty people with shitty opinions on a shitty site. Atleast this shithole has brap posting

>It's the same thing as this but based shadilay crypto brothers
This is where you fucked your self user.
Sage

Holy shit, that thread
>waaah I can't get a job
>waaah muh everyone wants experience
>waaah I can't buy a house
>waaah I was told to start my own business, "whatever that means"

Fucking cancer, how can you be so clueless and still breathe?

>How can you be so clueless?

Sounds like you're the clueless one. If we could get jobs you think we'd be turning our basements into mining farms and risking eviction when our landlords find out about the high electricity bills?

>I'm a retard so everyone is

>smokes a mortgage payment amount of weed
...but i'm alive
>eats out every meal (garbage nutrition)
...it's like totally bogus
>$120 bar tab x3 a week
...I should just be able to show up and shuffle papers
>buys candycrush gems
...life isn't fair man

Veeky Forums user here since 2006~, if you want to post anything serious then reddit is a much better place to post. Here, it's mostly just memes and shitposting. There's no real advice here.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyJ7lRur43o

Imagine getting advice from people that can't even get a job, start a business or buy a house

I live my life primarily off of insights and advice I've gotten from Veeky Forums, and I'm doing great

I actually have an Accounting and Finance degree and have built several front-end web applications dickhead.

LMAO. It's easier now to find a job than ever before. If you're poor in the USA quit making excuses. Take a greyhound to a place that has money and learn how to hustle and socialize.

Brap posting is reddit tier cancer though

>Imagine getting advice from people that can't even get a job, start a business or buy a house
What is Veeky Forums?

(to spin a famous old phrase)....

Boomers hit a triple and millennials think they were born on third base.

Politically correct people with shit humor. If you don't follow the hivemind they will downvote you to hell

Then why are you reading a thread full of retarded failures at life who blame their parents, and relating to them?

>linking reddit

You get advice from here? RIP your wealth

When I visited the cryptocurrency subreddit someone made a terrible and forced "cake is a lie" meme post. I told him to go kill himself. When I checked back my post was downvoted so much it was hidden, and his had like 100+ upboats.
Fucking cancer trash site. How could you possibly justify browsing that shit.

This.

When free speech depends on the popularity of your speech, you're done for.

At least here we can call each other assholes without anyone getting their panties in a bunch.

Whenever I''m on google search trying to research stuff and one of the links is to a reddit thread its always looking like this and it never fails.

Eat shit and die newfag

Ah but may I direct you to r/milliondollarextreme

You realize the youngest boomers are in their mid 50s. Meaning if any of them are your parents, then they had you really late in life. I think many of you are mixing in gen x.

>Veeky Forums user here since 2006
>reddit is a much better place to post
12 years and you still can't distill the gold from the shit.

enjoy your massive national debt apologist retards

Biz is the stupidest board on this site. Just rampant greed and degeneracy

Some of us are over 14

Kekd hard.

you have to be 18+ to post here

wow people on Reddit are fucking retarded. had to stop reading the comments, was losing IQ.

Veeky Forums user from 2005 back in highschool. Reddit is a cesspool of shit and people believe their shit. Well believing they are all 300iq super humans.

Veeky Forums is a cesspool of shit but you know they are larping. It is easy to see if someone is actually worth listening to on Veeky Forums because it is generally either a shit post or actual information. You find way better information on Veeky Forums but you have to be all in on Veeky Forums all the time to really dig up the good stuff. This mainly stems from people cant hide opposing views or bury it. Along with low moderation.

Only subreddit that could possibly be of any quality on the entire site

Allahu Akbar

hi ShareBlue.

Go call someone a nigger or a faggot on reddit and see what happens.

>It is easy to see if someone is actually worth listening to on Veeky Forums because it is generally either a shit post or actual information.
Shitposting is over the charts though. I takes a lot of time just to read through all the fud / shilling / larp / autism to pick up something useful. Nowadays I get the info mostly from small discord or telegram groups with proven people.