Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t62H6-i4D-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Investing in Cryptocurrency

Geting
a
job?

passively sucking dick all day erryday for U$1/hour

This first. Investing in crypo maybe a close second.

Working at McDonalds

>buy chainlink
>wait for the mainnet
>use linkpool
>??
>profit

Envion Token will be listed at HitBTC soon, trading right now at etherdelta. I am still accumulating. Basically makes you a miner stressfree

PFR node

I have small bar. The place gives me around 3-5k a month net. Couldve been around 8k probably if i didn't hire a manager. But im just too lazy to go there.

Supergluing your asshole to a coin operated gloryhole and compost heap and methane extractor.

get $500,000 and put it into an index fund that pays 9% interest annually
live off of $20k/yr, and put the rest back into the index fund.

This is legit asf.

My aim is to get 500k from crypto but I'm increasingly worried it's a pipe-dream and crypto may not boom again to free me from these shackles.

(Currently at 100k usd if I were to liquidate all my crypto, do you think I can make it?)

Stake LINK
Stake OMG
Uh buy an oil property or something I guess if you're a boomer fgt

Whats running a bar like? Costly to set up? sounds comfy

Good luck getting a consistent 9%. 3-4% is more resaonable.

Invest in promising dividend coins

Liquor licenses (at least in the states) can be super expensive.

Investing eth in ethpyramid and getting dividends lifetime

let people fuck your asshole for $300/hr while you shitpost

>(Currently at 100k usd if I were to liquidate all my crypto, do you think I can make it?)
get out now, it's crashing

ethpyramid.com

Do you understand what the word "passive" means?

it's ethpyramid

>index fund
>9% annually
this fuckin guy

Buy a 4 plex FHA with 3.5% down. Have other people pay my mortgage. 1031 exchange to an 8 unit. Have other people pay that mortgage. 1031 exchange to a 16 unit. Give some Mexican girl a room and pay her cash under table to manage property. Install cameras to monitor remotely because Mexicans can't be trusted. Go live on beach in Mexico and collect fat stacks. If anything breaks, use Mexican network for cheap repairs.

Stake OMG is all you need

Any masternode coin that doesn't collapse.

Lucky enough to have 5 PHR masternodes that I got for free, I'm netting on average $200.00 a day literally doing nothing.

Buy Veeky Forums, sell ads, hire mods.

It cost very low for me since i bought several prefab container and some of the equipment are second hand. Probably costing only 30k. Another 25k a year for the rent and license. It's not in the states, it's in bali so it's always full with australian or japanese tourist. Im hoping to move it to some private beach club but it would cost me around 500k a year.
Looks almost like this youtu.be/t62H6-i4D-Y

NOT comfy. Requires far too much attention and attracts way too many degenerates to be passive income. Most fail. The ones that make it either have a ton of capital already or the owner is there 18 hrs a day (at least at first) and doesn't drink. Investing in one is different but you'd need to trust your partners 100%

3-5% profit margins and dealing with and pandering to the degenerates of society.

>get $500,000 and put it into an index fund that pays 9% interest annually
>live off of $20k/yr, and put the rest back into the index fund.
More realistic:
get $1,500,000 and put it into an index fund that pays 3% interest annually such as iShares Core High Dividend ETF (HDV) or Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF (VYM)
live off of $20k/yr, and put the rest back into the index fund.

> Get job as security guard for a school
> Take the night shift
> Do absolutely nothing
> Spend your time trading crypto and shitposting

There, that's as passive as it gets. Besides scaring away the occasional graffiti artist you will be getting paid for doing nothing.

neo, since its not a fucking scam,
and has over a hunderd devs working on.

Better than ether by allot
Almost instant transactions
NO FEES (ya just need gas, wich neo creates as a passive income)
Good relations with onchain hence microsoft,
still hugely undervalued compared to money skeletons bullshit ethereum

ganjacoin masternode

did this for 10 years, was boring as fuck but yeah. Best job when you just want to study.

Passive income comes after a lot of hard work. For example.
I built a game and put it on steam. I now get a little bit of passive income from that but not much ($100/month).

any suggestions?

Just pay your manager well and it is comfy af. I haven't been to my bar more than 2 years. Only checked it with wifi camera like once a week. Bar manager regularly took a photo of the bar or if there's something to fix.

how hard is it to put it on steam?

Yeah, you're lucky the license was so cheap then. A license in Philadelphia for example is like $300k I think.

You must live in the sticks. That don't work in West coast cities.

LINK then stake it in the pool. Or OMG.

What game

Nope. Sorry senpai im 21 just graduated university from seattle uni. Now in china enjoying holiday.