I'm broke, have a $4500 settlement coming

I rent an apartment, have no savings, live paycheck to paycheck. I have a small $4500 settlement from a class action lawsuit against Risperdal re: gynecomastia.

Should I use the money to invest in a small business, like a hot dog cart, or invest elsewhere? Advice is appreciated.

put it all in ETH and HODL!

the only advice you'll get from this godforsaken place is to buy shitcoins from baghodlers

put all in OMG and buy lambo in 2020

No business advice but I was prescribed that garbage while locked in a psych ward, refused to take it though

>abject poverty
>manboobs
>hot dog cart

Mate do not buy crypto. This is money you can’t afford to lose. Leave it in your bank. Prepay two months rent and buy 2 months of cheap food. Unsubscribe from any services that aren’t 100% necessary. Make payment plans for any debts you have to buy more time.
Take absolutely any job available for casual income. Now you have 2 months to get your shit together. This could be an amazing time for you user and make you.

Can you elaborate? I'm a retard when it comes to investing. Seeing as it won't immediately affect my quality of life I would like to put it to good use. No lambo necessary. I'd like to use this as a foundation for financial security.

>hot dog cart

letrs see them titties

I was prescribed by the state when I was 13. I didn't have the best childhood.

Save half and put the other half in OMG. thank me in 3 years

Hotdog cart isn't such a bad idea if your up to it. Buy hotdogs for maybe .25 sell for 2.50. Not as dumb as it sounds

>buying a hot dog cart
>not a paletero

fucking pleb

Neepads re cheap.
Should hve keept thoose boobies...

Yes, let's do this!

tits or gtfo

holy fuck, where can I buy hot dog coin? Its ganna 10x??????

That cookie one is fire

I'll bite. Originally I had a much larger individual case, but because of my age (31) there were certain statutory limits were dismissed by the judge. So, I took the $8500 settlement which after legal fees ends up being about $4500 in my pocket.

You should leave it in the bank and use it judiciously to get your life together. Invest in yourself so can try to make more money in the future. Maybe take a class to upgrade your skills. Buy some healthy food, go to the gym and get healthy. Maybe buy a car if you're taking the bus to work. These are just ideas. Use it to improve your situation so you can start saving and stop living paycheck to paycheck. 4,500 is not much. I'd be careful about blowing it all in one failed investment.

Also, let's see those manboobs.

THis shit gave you boobs?

Yeah. I'm otherwise healthy. 6'2 185.
That's what I was thinking.. But, it's more money than I've had in a lump sum and I would like to invest it. If I were to upgrade my skills, what would be the best option? I'm an INTP-A and intelligent.

And by the way, I have a car that's paid for. I have a roof over my head. I have a pretty good life. I owned a business in my 20s that was successful, the problem was that it grew too quickly and I couldn't sustain it without additional capital. That's why I think something simple like a hot dog cart would be good. It would provide money under the table and give me a foundation to increase my wealth.

You have a small settlement, but you need cash now.....