IF YOU SOLD AT THE BOTTOM POST A SCREENSHOT

IF YOU SOLD AT THE BOTTOM POST A SCREENSHOT

after holding for so long and flipping tons of shitcoins the profits i take are the absolute fucking minimum i could have had
i have no motivation to do anything anymore
literally laying in bed all day thinking about suicide fuck me

I bought some Modafinal when BTC was at 8k. Zero fucks given.

But on another note, which one should i sell off and buy some chain link? LTC or Komodo?

sold eth at 637 euro

JUST

Sorry you lost your precious

Niggers with annoying, unpleasant-looking eyes seriously need to die off

I SOLD AT 8700 R÷ƏEE÷EEEEEEREE ERE Ë

if this shit goes to 9k its bullet dinner tonight

kek that's what I bought it for. Thx bro

adapt, rebuild, grow

you now have a range, 6k to 20k,
that's the range for a monthly timeframe.
within that range you have the weekly timeframe with ranges of 6k to 9.5k or 10k, 10k to 12.5 or 13 ish, 13 to 16.5 or 17ish, and then the final 17 to 20 or higher.
within each of those ranges you have the 4 to 5 day swings you can play off the extremes of each of those ranges.
you bases are 6k, 9.5/10, 12.5/13, 16.5/17
expect past support (bases) to turn into resistance. take measured exposure to the market with this info, and profit off of panic.
first sign of real resistance will respark panic in the market. not to 3 or 4k like idiots are predicting, but enough that you can buy at safe spot with SOME money and ride the weekly waves, take profit, and continue on.
also, you're a little bitch, any profit is still profit you tard. grow a spine and capitalize

>t. Brown eyes (nigger genes)

>being this retarded.

I'm white. If you can't recognize how fucked that guy's eyes are then kys.

I trusted this dude and I sold the bottom
Ahhhhhhhhhhh

> Flaming RED id checked

Go away corecuck, you are lucky it has not dropped to 5K yet. Mostly because all the noobs that bought in December are being feed the bs that you bring here so they are not sellign waiting for it to go to 20K.

Thats not going to happen but keep litering Veeky Forums and I might get off my ass and start a FUD campaign that will drive this shit to 3K.

tetherd at 7.7 k JUST

didn't sell but I also didn't buy
fml senpai

>got into crypto
>got my co-workers into crypto
>one of them fucking hates me, but saw profit
>bought BTC at 17k, sold at 8k
>mfw

Gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to kek

I sold at 6300 cause bigdogg said we were going to 1k

I FINALLY GOT TO CASH OUT AT LOSS AT FUCKING 6100 THEN THIS SHIT JUMPS

THREE

THOUSAND

DOLLARS

IN JUST ONE FUCKING DAYYYYYYYY

You trusted this retard? You trusted some attention seeking annoying tripfag when historically every tripfag has been hated and for good reason as you now know?

Please learn that every fucking shill fudding is doing it because they are desperately trying to improve their position by making you make the same dumb fuck decision as them.

Sold at 7400

jesus christ. biz has no impact on the price of bitcoin. none.

NEVER trust a tripfag.

Quick buy back in now Veeky Forums

>Hits hard resistance @ 9k and we actually get to 4-5k

Yea.

I mean we still might go lower, but I am still laying in bed depressed because I could have sold at 9000 instead of 6300.

To any people new to biz take a moment to read through this thread.

Take in each word, when you've done this just think that these are the same people telling you what you should be buying and dumping.

DYO FUCKING R

That was such an obvious bait by a 2017er

true tho

LTC

Buy high and sell low my man.

I did unfortunately.. listened to everyone saying we’re going to 4-5k

>mfw bought 7 btc at the bottom

feelsgoodman.png

>he didn't sell at 19k
>he didn't sell at 17k
>he didn't sell at 15k
>he didn't sell at 13k
>he didn't sell at 10k
>he didnt't sell at 8k
>he didn't sell at 7k
>he decided to sell at the bottom of the correction at 6k

congrats. maybe next time a correction happens you will already know that all the doomposting is just funposting and bait

> IF YOU SOLD AT THE BOTTOM POST A SCREENSHOT
If this thread is still up next week, I will after selling.

Lol’d irl the world needs you user

I fell for the HODL meme and cracked at the last minute. fuck this shit really felt i was going to have a heart attack the moment i saw it bounce to 7K

weak hands user. Hope you learned to grip better

Agreed. The only good tripfriends are the LINK ones and even then I bet half the time they probably post without their tripcodes.

my thoughts exactly friendo.