Who here held?

Who here held?

Held my ICX and VEN bags as they fell to the shitters. Didnt even think of selling.

*raises paw*

Same with my XLM and VEN, now we will enjoy the fruits of our labor.

holding and buying more ven always.

currently hold 400, if i can get 600 will i make it?

I am a long-term investor in everything I drop money in, even crypto. I have sell orders for 5x-20x and just ignore these little dips everyone freaks out about. For stock I just reap dividends and let them grow.

I'm in with the XLM, NEO, and XMR

Patience, Perservence, Strength=Gains.

bought at 6.9k
rode it to 19.8k
held through 5.9k
still holding at 8.9k

I do not shake easily

And bought the dip with more fiat

I held.

It made me realise I dont have a fucking plan. I'm just trying to accumulate ethereum until I can buy shit with ethereum.

BROTHER

I used to try and read markets until I realized even the best daytraders and brokers don't outperform your average ETF.

Got time for other shit now. I just check my balances once a week.

What a coincidence that all the real wealth is held by value investors. One day those plucky swing traders will accumulate enough 10% daily mad gainz to catch up i reckon....

You hold any small caps?

Atta boy

I held as it fell $200 below my initial investment, now I'm $200 over.

Small fish here who bought into crypto the day after Bitcoin had it's bull run to 20k, I've learned so much in the last 2 months, I can't wait for this year's bull market.

I'm all ETFs, about 20 top 100s, and REITs besides the crypto. I need to dump into some pink sheets soon though. As long as you keep around 50% ETFs you can't lose, so that's what I do.
>You hold any small caps?
Think I should fuck around with 5% in there or something?

Held my ICX and ZCL. Will hold to the top or the bottom, come what may.

How do u pick dividends

I'm all in VOO for stocks, I don't know shit about picking individual stocks. If you have any advice or good books/resources to learn from I'm all ears.

For crypto I'm just in the long term utility coins/tokens and then I buy good looking ICOs when they come around. Once they list and _x I sell half to take profits and see where the rest goes. Blows my mind that good ICOs even now don't sell out, people just need that rush of trading excitement I guess...

Same here except for LTC.
gl bro

I held and bought way too early at $9300 for bitcoin.

I'm amazed more people don't realise this. Averaged out day traders and speculative trading is less profitable than defensive investment. However I still may tether up if a crash occurs like the one last week in order to accumulate and improve my position

I fucking did bro. Didn’t break a sweat.

The FUD. It was incredible. It will happen again. I will hoddle. I will always hoddle.

Dude, are you me?

Ps fyi nbd js I’m all in on EOS

Over $100k EOS. Will hodl until 1 EOS = 1 multimillionaire hoddler who never has to work again.

A Random Walk Down Wall Street. You should read this ASAP.

VOO is good. Vanguard is pretty consistently one of the best brokers for ETFs. I'm in UPRO and SPY, which are both basically the same shit as VOO. They were on my broker's buy list though for some reason I hired him to figure out (prolly low management fees).

For stock if you invest in the entire market, you just really can't fuck up so you got the right idea. Buy ETFs and hold forever.

The 20 or so single stocks I have are huge companies that have high dividend yields for income. I inherited most of these and am still working on diversifying.

For crypto I just did a shotgun of shitcoins next to my big ones for hold and likely won't sell any this year. That's fine since the taxes are much better for long-term cap gains. I expect XMR and XLM to do very good next to ETH and BTC. These are all safe bets as far as crypto goes, but crypto right now is still volatile as all fuck and won't change any time soon.

Personally I wouldn't ever consider putting more than 10% of my portfolio into crypto for that reason.

I bought eth at 1200 kill me

So just hold them?

It's literally going up right now.

Drop ZCL. Rhett is a faggot

me since 2013. easy work. tired of the summerfags.

This guy fucking gets it.

don't you affraid to keep your crypto on exchanges?

Crypto is less than 10% of my net worth, and I have it spread out over 3 exchanges that will get class action suits if they play any games. That's like asking if you afraid of leaving your money with a broker.